• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Woman from the bar

• Thread starternogdog
  • Start date

nogdog

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2007
Just got sent this from a prospective wife in need... I have to pass cus I'm not black.. Damn!

Attachments

• interesting tat.jpg
    interesting tat.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 955
nogdog said:
Just got sent this from a prospective wife in need... I have to pass cus I'm not black.. Damn!

Could you act the role of white bull and "warm her pussy up" until you find BBC for her?

It must be hard to photograph a hot ass and post pics her, but not get to enjoy it yourself.

Your white cock could make her become addicted to adultery, driving a buffer-wedge between her and her hubby, so when the bull arrives, she will be ready to obey him.

You might as well take your "sex fee commission" before BBC turns up. The confidence you gain can help you find other white wives and turn them into BBC sluts.

Do your bit, so white skirt becomes a lower percentage of the world population. This will put more white women on pedestals as they become more socially valuable, a greater prize to be fought over.

The sign doesn't say anything about prohibiting white tongue.

Nice ass on that chick, though you should let whoever did the PS work on the pic that they aren't quite there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread