• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Woman fucked by father

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
AngleBaby said:
You are both wrong. Puberty was around 12 and child bearing began at the same time. Reason is, child mortality was so high, that women had to bread a large number of kids, by our standards, just to maintain the population. Environmental factors that stress people can cause even earlier puberty, as the body responds by saying 'Okay, gotta breed now, because my future aint looking that bright'. Evolution also favored early motherhood, as that meant more children could be born in a life span, which wasn't that long to start with.
A paradigm shift in the late 19'th century pushed the time at which one becomes an adult back and today, we wish to give everyone the chance to remain a child as long as possible. So even though physically, child bearing is possible, it would impact the psychological health of the child in terms of what we consider normal. The child would also have a diminished chance at an education. So on and so forth.
I agree, we shouldn't touch children, but lets stay honest about the reasons as to why, otherwise others will argue they should.

What AB said is right on the mark. Things have changed since the middle ages and children have a chance to grow, in all respects, mentally and physically. Trouble is they don't seem to be taking advantage of it.

I know I'm a bit late, but, let me just say Fuck compassion when it comes to Pedophiles. I'm well aware (as a criminal defense lawyer) the myriad reasons why some sick fuck offends and molests a little child. Nevertheless, they're sick fucking people and aren't deserving of my sympathy. Quite frankly, I, who oppose capital punishment, would impose brutal punishment of pedophiles (including castration).

Sometimes, the problem in this world is we have too much compassion. Pedophiles are sick and their cocks (if they're men) should be removed with a rusty and dull knife (to paraphrase Mincer).

kevinsslave said:
I know I'm a bit late, but, let me just say Fuck compassion when it comes to Pedophiles. I'm well aware (as a criminal defense lawyer) the myriad reasons why some sick fuck offends and molests a little child. Nevertheless, they're sick fucking people and aren't deserving of my sympathy. Quite frankly, I, who oppose capital punishment, would impose brutal punishment of pedophiles (including castration).

Sometimes, the problem in this world is we have too much compassion. Pedophiles are sick and their cocks (if they're men) should be removed with a rusty and dull knife (to paraphrase Mincer).

HEAR HEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a gal who developed multiple personality disorder as a result of it. She manages it pretty well now as an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have gone overboard on the **** criminals. Society doesn't want to deal with them, so when they get out on parole we violate them at the door because the laws are written such that many cannot find a place to live. So they stay in prison at a cost of $20,000 per year to the tax payer.

Do you like giving them free room and board after they've done their time? There has to be a better solution than the current one.

wow what a stand^

news flash nobody is for pedofiles

I have a wife and daughter. ready to change family photo

Anyone who is offended by this conversation doesn't have to read it. The main point to be discussed is this: When a grown woman has to deal with the fact that her own father fucked her when she was younger, how can we (her present lovers) help her get past it and learn to have a normal sex life now?

In the situation in which I as sexually involved, I found that my role was to assure her that she was a desireable woman quite apart from what had happened to her before.

Like many others who have commented here, I agree that any guy who would fuck his own daughter ought to publicly castrated, but that is nothing we can affect. What we can do is help the daughters realize that they are still sexually desireable to us "normal" men.

"When Mr. Twinkle from boy land puts on his big red hat and crosses the forrest of fun into lady land, to have tea with Mrs. Squelch!" "My sloppy poppy is going to get her poppy sloppy and that doesnt make me stroppy it makes me hoppyy" :)

Such a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread