• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women Mentors

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hello... I posted some photos of my wife, with her knowledge of course in the wife pix section last night. We spoke this evening about whether a mentor or pen pal of sorts would be helpful for her. She is in her 30s, as am I. We started our journey exploring D/s situations together, me as her sub, her as the domme. She has read the Elise Sutton book, as well as many other online articles, etc. She is very interested in these things, and our play, while certainly not a 24/7 situation and more a playtime (as time allows) situation, has been really fun and exciting for us both. From there my cuckold tendencies grew quite a great deal to the point where i've shared all of my thoughts in full with her, and we now incorporate them into our play very regularly. However, as we discussed earlier, at this point she only has me to ask questions of, or concoct plans with. While on the one hand that's great, she says that it also makes if very difficult for her to grow and learn or ever shock or suprise me when I'm always "in" on it so to speak.

So we would be interested to know if there are any women out there ( i suppose the odd guy doesn't hurt, though that's up to her not me) that would be interested in just swapping some emails from time to time. My wife is NOT the needy type. She doesn't need her hand held, nor would she require someone to dedicate chunks of every day to answer a million annoying questions. This would be a casual thing, and you'd gain the valuable knowledge of knowing you were helping her feel more confident, likely as you yourselves are now. Again we're very much interested in both cuckolding as well as the domme/sub activities, so if you have some experience in both that would be far more helpful. I think more than anything, she'd rather discuss some things with someone that's not me so she can get more perspective on everything.

Anyway, I've rambled enough. Oh, and if you're wondering if we are real, we're willing and able to prove that she is real.

Thanks a ton!

I would be happy to help

I would be happy to assist and chat with your wife via email.The only wa to learn and grow is through interaction with others. If you would like to chat send me a PM and we can exchange emails.

Lamont,

Hello... I posted some photos of my wife, with her knowledge of course in the wife pix section last night.

Yes, I noticed. I think I commented briefly.

We spoke this evening about whether a mentor or pen pal of sorts would be helpful for her. She is in her 30s, as am I. We started our journey exploring D/s situations together, me as her sub, her as the domme.

Excellent! That's a very good age to begin a D/s marriage.

She has read the Elise Sutton book, as well as many other online articles, etc. She is very interested in these things, and our play, while certainly not a 24/7 situation and more a playtime (as time allows) situation, has been really fun and exciting for us both.

Good for your wife. It sounds like the two of you are on your way.

From there my cuckold tendencies grew quite a great deal to the point where I've shared all of my thoughts in full with her, and we now incorporate them into our play very regularly.

Cool....

However, as we discussed earlier, at this point she only has me to ask questions of, or concoct plans with. While on the one hand that's great, she says that it also makes if very difficult for her to grow and learn or ever shock or suprise me when I'm always "in" on it, so to speak.

Hm.... sounds like your wife feels a need to find like-minded dominant wives with submissive husbands. This could be good for both of you.

So we would be interested to know if there are any women out there (I suppose the odd guy wouldn't hurt, though that's up to her not me) that would be interested in just swapping some emails from time to time.

I suggest your wife contact "Cathy" of the "Cathy'sCuck" thread. She has something of an Elise Sutton-style dominant-wife / submissive-cuckold relationship with her husband. On page 4 of her (now) 5-page thread; i.e., here

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck...wifes-first-time-absolutely-true-story-4.html

she offers to assist other women who have an interest in "bringing their husband's to heel," so to speak. Her offer is at the end of the entry with subhead "Going to visit my lover," second-from-last on p. 4. She may also have made that offer someplace earlier in that thread.

It will probably work best if your wife sends Cathy a personal message (PM) or a note via the e-mail address (if there is one) in the "Cathy'sCuck personal profile."

—Custer

hi Lamont...

I may be willing to chat with your wife. PM me if you're interested,

warm wishes and lots of luck (peppered with a few lashes!),

~DG~

edited to add: I don't log in quite so often at present (work demands etc) but will endeavour to reply asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back