• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would u fuck me?

• Thread starterterri smith
  • Start date
Made for sex

Hi checked out your profile at yahoo.. Yes like to fuck you and love tto ssee you fucked by BBC... But that is missing in your album... good luck & suck6!!!

Yes along with several of my black male friends. We are in the Dallas area, so send me an email to woolywart@yahoo.com and we can fix you up.

Stan

Dayum woman! Verrry hot Yahoo profile. With your fantasy folder, I cannot believe you haven't gone all the way and been blacked yet. Clearly you know you want it, so hopefully someone on this board or elsewhere can get it for you.

Gotta say you had some pics in your folders I'd hadn't seen elsewhere....if this is an indication of what you're truly available for...you should get turned out soon and into a true black cock slut.

Good luck!!

very fuckable... u'r built for bbc....nice ass

loved the pics!!
your pussy looks delicious!!!
does your husband know of your fantasy to have him lick black cock cum from your pussy?
I hope so, n hope he fulfills your fantasy

Hell Yeah!

Hey baby, who wouldn't fuck your hot hole? Put me down for it. I'd slam my meat hard and rough into your wanton hole, just like you want, and just like a bitch should be fucked.

Love those pics on your profile they are very hot.

Hello,I like the pics and you are hot. You are just what I'm looking for. My name is Bill. I'm a 48 yr old single straight black male from Wash DC. I'm 5 9'
170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. I can send you a few pics. My e-mail address is billb18922@yahoo.com. Do you meet?

you are a keeper for sure love your fantasy lp too like to make some of those your reality

,,MAY JUST DREAM TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO TOUCH ,,not only watch..

Users who are viewing this thread