• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you do her?

• Thread starteraquascene
  • Start date

aquascene

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2011
Hi,

I'm new here. Me & the girlfriend had a 4sum once & been trying to get her to get herself another man, but she hasn't yet & claims she's too fat.

So, as the title asks, would you do her?

Give your honest opinion please, i'm counting on these answers :)

Attachments

• CIMG1129.jpg
    CIMG1129.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 878
  • CIMG1130.jpg
    CIMG1130.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 911
she thinks shes too fat????? OF COURSE NOT! she just needs someone with a bigger cock! your wife's ass is amazing--her pussy looks like its the shit. Thanks for your post!

Oh my goodness this is crazy! Of course i would do her! She is fucking amazing! You've got me all worked up about this! She is not fat! And for her to think that about herself is just silly. Her body is beautiful! And i would jump at the chance to be with her and worship her like the queen she is. She is a Goddess!

aquascene said:
Hi,

I'm new here. Me & the girlfriend had a 4sum once & been trying to get her to get herself another man, but she hasn't yet & claims she's too fat.

So, as the title asks, would you do her?

Give your honest opinion please, i'm counting on these answers :)

She is gorgeous beautiful and sexy

I would fuck her ass immediatley. Not realy I would kiss and lick her pussy and her ass until she screams before

She is hot. I Wonder when women will realize that most men prefer woman who are not stick figures. That we as men want a woman to look like a woman. Good job trying to get her to realize how hot she really is. Hope she comes along.

Yes I would

I would fuck her ! I really like bald pussy though . That's just my preference though.

She has a beautiful body and certainly could have her pick of men

of course, i would do her all day and all week. She is just my kind of girl; round ass and all woman.

Absolutely, no questions asked. Especially if she is interested in anal.

DomBullxxx said:
Absolutely, no questions asked. Especially if she is interested in anal.

She certainly is into anal :)

She's been double fucked once aswell.

Me and my woman would def. lick her tease her and play all night long she is very sexy ! ! !! Made my cock throb and wife pussy wett thanks ! ! !

She's fuckin hot bro

aquascene said:
She certainly is into anal :)

She's been double fucked once aswell.

would love to hear more about that double fuck

She looks nice. Yes, I'd do her right in front of you. :)

I would love to do your wife, and She is defo not fat, i would love her to sit on my face as well

I wouldn't do her I would open her the fuck up. I would stretch her pussy open and fill her up. Now lets see what the tits look like?

Users who are viewing this thread