• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you fuck her?

• Thread starter2_small_4_her
  • Start date

2_small_4_her

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2006
Hello all,

This is my first post, I have been a lurker here for some time. I have been with my wife for 15 years, she have only ever fucked me.

I have always had a cuckold fetish and would love her to experience a hard, large cock. She has always been fairly shy and reserved in the bedroom. As you can see I think she has really missed out!

Things changed recently on a holiday to spain. After a really boozy night out, I finally talked her into letting my take her pictures on our digital camera. This got her suprisingly horny, so afterwards I bravely confessed that I wanted her to fuck another man. To my surpise she drunkenly said that she had always thought I was small, and had never really satisfied her (I big ego blow, but huge turn on!!) this led to me fingering her to an orgasm.

She lacks confidence and does not think she is very attratctive, can you please let us know your thoughts?

Would you fuck her and is she worth wanking over? I told her that her pussy deserves a much bigger cock!

We look forward to your responses.

Attachments

• Pictures 1 021 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 021 (2).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,221
  • Pictures 1 015 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 015 (2).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 996
  • Pictures 1 016 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 016 (2).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Pictures 1 020 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 020 (2).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 872
  • Pictures 1 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 (2).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,123
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Hi, whre are you?

Can you tell me where aer you located?

So we can continue with more

Sorry I can't fuck her for you but then I am a cuckold wannabe like you. I will say I would love to suck her freshly fucked cunt. It looks absolutely delicious. Gorgeous tits too. All in all I'd say she would make some worthy stud very happy and you estactic. By all means, go for it as fast as you can. Don't forget, once she crosses over, you must eat her pussy to firmly convince her you are OK with what she is doing and then she will eagerly seek out more men for your mutual pleasure.

:cool: WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I HAVE 9 1/2 INCHES OF THICK BLACK COCK AND I WOULD FUCK HER. IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME.

Thanks for all your replies.

This is all very new and exciting for us, so one step at a time, but your replies have made her very wet already. She loves the thought of strangers looking at her body.

She did not think that her body was desirable to other men.... .and is only now starting to realise that her pussy is made for a hard cock!

She would really love for someone to post back one of her pictures with your hot cum splattered over it.....this would send her over the edge! (knowing that she made you do it!)

Please continue with your views, I have a few more pictures of her married pussy if you would like?

Hell yes!! But she would have to shave that beautiful pussy!

Yes, show more of her married pussy so that we can see what you want covered with someones cum. Sorry, I don't waste my good black cum on pictures of women. Now, if you are serious and she is also, we can work something out where I will cum on her not her picture. She is a hot looking slut who needs some hard big black cock.

hell yes i would

would like to fuck her all night long

More pics of wife

Thanks for all your replies,

They have got her really wet....another man hadn't even seen her pussy up until a day ago!

She is loving your responses.....heres a couple more holiday shots!

Anyone think she is worth spilling their cum for? I'm hoping she will soon want to taste another cock that is bigger than my tiny one!

Attachments

• Pictures 1 022 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 022 (2).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 781
  • Pictures 1 023 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 023 (2).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 717
He was a rich fifty year old bachelor. He decided it’s time to get married. There were three women competing for his hand and his money. So, he gave each of them 10,000 Dollars, to see what they would do with it.
The fist one invested it in the stock-market, she was lucky; in one month she doubled it.
The second one went to Vegas, doubled the money in one night.
The third one went to a beauty farm, blew half the dough getting made up. The rest went for sexy under-ware and cloth.
Now------Do you know with he choose to marry?
Answer:
The one with the biggest breasts.

In this case that would be your wife. She has a pair of BOOBS after my prescription. One in my mouth, one in my ear and make a long distance call.

To bad you are in England. That’s too far to drop in for tea.
Joking aside. I would like to see that pussy shaved and then liked and then messed up with jizz.

He was a rich fifty year old bachelor. He decided it’s time to get married. There were three women competing for his hand and his money. So, he gave each of them 10,000 Dollars, to see what they would do with it.
The fist one invested it in the stock-market, she was lucky; in one month she doubled it.
The second one went to Vegas, doubled the money in one night.
The third one went to a beauty farm, blew half the dough getting made up. The rest went for sexy under-ware and cloth.
Now------Do you know with he choose to marry?
Answer:
The one with the biggest breasts.

In this case that would be your wife. She has a pair of BOOBS after my prescription. One in my mouth, one in my ear and make a long distance call. To bad you are in England. That’s too far to drop in for tea.
Joking aside. I would like to see that pussy shaved and then liked and then messed up with jizz.
Man, I can see a juicy pussy, would like to lick, caress, and fill that peach. You are sitting on a treasure. Take good care of her.

Same rich guy, wanted a low mileage wife one that wasn’t too experienced; so he showed the first one his prick and asked her, what this is.
She said: This is a prick. He figured, too experienced, dismissed her and asked the next one the same question und got the same answer.
The third girl looked and answered: that’s a wiwi. He liked that und thought she is not too experienced and married her. ( that was the one with the biggest BOOBS) After the wedding he thought it’s time to start educating the wife. He ******* himself to her and asked again : What is this? And she answered again: That’s a wiwi. No he said this is a prick. And she answered: That’s a wiwi. A prick is black and at least ten inches long.

If you're ever in Vegas lemme know. I would love to fuck your wife with my big, black cock (10" and thick). Heavy cummer as well. You could watch the action.

Later,

CBD

Looking

Great tits great fanny whats she frightened of show us her face :D
Love

more pics

Her big tits and ripe pussy deserve so much more than my tiny cock....think she is only now realising this!

She was crazy after taking these pictures...even let me finger her arse!

Attachments

• Pictures 1 013 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 013 (2).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 598
  • Pictures 1 019 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 019 (2).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 376
Lovely pussy on her, I can tell she wouold stay wet for my cock all night. Love those breasts and nipples and I do love a little tummy on a woman, that skin is so tender and sensitive. I'm sure she and I could entertain each other all night...of course you'd be there to serve and watch how much pleasure she can enjoy with a man that knows how to please a woman and enjoys doing so.

more pics

just think.... my hard cock (pic shown) is the only cock ever to fuck my wifes pussy...

What a waste!

Attachments

• Pictures 1 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 (2).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 481
  • Pictures 1 014 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 014 (2).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 339
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
The only cock you know of

Come on now you really think she is not getting some real cock on the side and probably has been for years

Hell yeah I'd fuck her...love to see those gorgeous tits of hers covered in cum, and a sweet cream pie for her too...with cum coating her wedding ring!

getting closer

Wife & I talked more about all this last night. She really hasn't been with another man, she loves me deeply and is very faithfull...although since I took these photos and posted on here things are changing.

She thought I was average size, but now knows I am a couple inches short of average and that she has a small hubby.

When I fuck her missioniary position she said she doesn't feel me in her...sometimes she says 'is it in fully' when it is.

When I fuck her doggie, same thing and I look at my little pecker entering her and it looks silly.

She only gets some satisfaction when she is on top.....but for some reason I go soft.....I usually have to finger her to an orgasm.

I am going to buy her a vibrator maybe 7inch to start with and see how we go, she is not used to length and girth......

Hoping this will then lead to a real cock.....i would then be happy to only be allowed to jerk off as she tells me how the real cock satisfies her...

She is talking about this now, so things are getting exciting....although I am getting a little nervous and strange feelings!

As Greywolf said above - I would also like to see her jack another cock with her hand and see his cum drip over her wedding ring...hot thought!

Users who are viewing this thread