• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you fuck her?

• Thread starter2_small_4_her
  • Start date
tell her i just came looking at her tits

tell her i just came looking at her tits

cum over her pic

Just received this hot pic from a stranger cumming over my wifes pic from an earlier post!

Wife loved the fact that her pussy made him cum!

Attachments

• yourwife004 (2).jpg
    yourwife004 (2).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 547
If you think that's hot then have me come over and take a pic of me cumming over her tits for real...then you can lick it off before she and I get down to serious fun while you watch

2_small_4_her said:
Just received this hot pic from a stranger cumming over my wifes pic from an earlier post!

Wife loved the fact that her pussy made him cum!

Since you started posting, the pics of your sexy wife and the story of her opening up to sexual possibilities, have given me a constant erection; I just had to logon this morning and see those beautiful tits of hers.
Please post more pics and tell how things develop.

wife is getting horny

Since taking the pictures and posting pics of my wife, I have begun to notice a change in her......she now calls me her 'tiny hubby'

She made me lick her cunt last night while she read these posts, couldn't believe how wet it was...she loves your comments and can't believe how many of you have cum over her pics

I have not stopped jerking my little cock, I have started to stain the carpet with cum where it drips from my hand

This is such an exciting experience for us both!

Thanks

What a hot little slut. I can't believe she put up with your little boy dick for so long. Love her tits.

mmm

nice tits. I would certainly love to spend an evening latched to them...

Great Looking Wife

you have a great looking wife that should have someone make passonate love to her,caressing her breasts in his mouth,moving down and kissing and licking on her pie,after all of that she needs to be fucked long and hard all through the night.and you are correct about your dick,my dog has a bigger dick on him,but your wife loves you and it doesnt matter about the size its what you can do with it.eat her very,very well and then you make mad love to her.a squarrel has a small dick but he gets a nut.:rolleyes: ;)

messy panties

Wife agrees with you all.....my cock is useless and wasted on her body....

I ate her pussy again last night....

These are her panties that i peeled off just before eating her....as you can see they have pussy juice staines, she said that she had been rubbing herself through her panties earlier in the day at work, thinking of these posts.......imagine what it tasted like!

I wanked while sniffing them later...

As a result no cock for her last night...hoping she will look elsewhere and want another mans cock to fill her married pussy!

So exciting...hopefully more pictures soon!!

Attachments

• Pictures 1 017 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 017 (2).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 331
  • Pictures 1 025 (2).jpg
    Pictures 1 025 (2).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 366
your wife gives me an erection

Hello there,

I wanted you and your wife to know that seeing her nude body gave me a full erection . I'm jerking myself off here right now, rubbing my cock to your wife. I love the idea of you watching her get pleasured sexually by one of the men here, maybe getting to fuck her after I fucked her already, and came inside her.

The posting you did where you showed us the panties she was wearing - - that put me into mad stroking! Goddamn I never knew how hot it would be checking out panties crotch up that your wife wore hugged against her hot pussy.

I want to fuck your wife so bad! what's her name? i want to know it.

maybe you could get a cock shaped vibrator (or even an extension you strap on yourself) and you two could fantasize it's the Stranger's cock fucking her.

your wife likes being a horny slut I know it.

Does she ever let you come in her face after fucking her hot pussy?

Great pussy, if you are in Oregon I will Fuck and Lick your womans pussy. Western Oregon that is...PM if so.

I love your wife's hairy pussy. There is nothing better than seeing your wife's worn out, very used (stretched out) pussy leaking another man's cum. You'll just have to dive in and lick her clean. Good luck on finding someone to fill her up...

z

2_small_4_you,you have a personal message

Fabulous tits and wow, those pants! Soo hot. Send them to me right away.

2small4her I Am Sorry Man

Its not fair I know.But all cocks are not made equal.And Sam Colt cant make them so.You seem to be doing ok with small one and you seem to realize she is missing out on a lot of enjoyment.So forget the bullshit size dont matter.For that was made up by a dude with a little dick I assure you.So go ahead and enjoy your wife and get her big dicked.For if yours is the only cock she has been fucked with.Then man she is a virgin.Be good okdeacon

Ellington333

OH HELL YEAH MAN - I LOVE TO SINK MY BBC IN THAT BIG PUSSY AND SUCK ON THEM BEAUTIFUL BIG KNOCKERS - SHE'S BEAUTIFUL - SHOW MORE PICS OF HER PLEEEEEEEEEEEESE - LIKE TO SEE HER FUCKING A BBC:p

Users who are viewing this thread