• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you fuck my wife?

• Thread starterStuffItIn
  • Start date
StuffItIn said:
We haven't taken that step yet and shared her. Going by our recent talks and her actions, it's clear that she's more than ready for that though, and wanting another cock. We haven't been out to night clubs in years, and suddenly since I let her dance with other guys at the club, we've been 3 nights in the past week alone.

Maybe she does desire a bigger cock?
You got a hot slut, and thats what she has to put up with? Unreal........

We need to continue this thread. She is RIPE, and we know you will continue until you each get what you desire. Would love to follow your course Yahoo! Tell us more

C

very

hot pics of her, you should take her to a club and watch her play, feel up some big dicked stud and watch her get fingered

She's tight. Love to see her take a huge strange cock.

stuff it.....if she is tight with your small unit.....it would be heaven to feel her pussy clench my big black cock

Yes it would be nice and tight. I would tear that tiny little hole up for sure. mmm

Hot

little pink pussy needs big cock! you should advertise my man she's awesome

yeah she's hot alright; would love to fuck her & suck her... are you looking forward to a nice creampie? or have you already had one? i know if i had a wife that gorgeous, i'd suck her hole no matter what!

xxx

I want to take her by the hips and force my big hard fat cock deep into that hole. Fuck her hard and fill her full of my hot wet spunk xxx

xxxx

I want to take her by the hips and force my big hard fat cock deep into that hole. Fuck her hard and fill her full of my hot wet spunk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread