• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you fuck my wife?

• Thread starterStuffItIn
  • Start date
S

StuffItIn

If she was waiting here for you like this in our bed?

If you read my post in confessions, I took a risk recently and had some guys dance with her and feel her up at a night club - she loved every minute of it. I hope we can take it further, I'm just so surprised how much she actually liked it.

Here she is showing me what she's wearing under her dress before we go out to the club.

yes I would

I would love to fuck her.

Your wife is hot, and kinda slutty, I bet she will fuck, and I'd love to be the guy to do the job!

Breeder said:
...and kinda slutty...

Is this getting any sluttier for you?
Any more comments?

She's ok in my book. What state are you from? Keep the pictures coming. Maybe we'll get to see some action shots... !

We're in CT.
Have plenty of action shots, here's a 'pre-action show me what you've got' shot.

Love seeing a gal getting ready for a "big" night.

I've watched my wife do the same....knowing she was prepping herself with the knowledge that she was gonna raise a few cocks that evening. She told me about dancing with one guy.....said she could feel his hard-on rubbing on her hip and ass.....tells me what position she was dancing in.

Your wife has a great looking unit......be proud of her...show her off....let her get groped a bit then take her home and fuck her for all you are worth.

She is very attractive have you taken the next step and actually shared her yet? She would look great riding a big black cock!!

We haven't taken that step yet and shared her. Going by our recent talks and her actions, it's clear that she's more than ready for that though, and wanting another cock. We haven't been out to night clubs in years, and suddenly since I let her dance with other guys at the club, we've been 3 nights in the past week alone.

Maybe she does desire a bigger cock?

fuck yeah

fuck yeah i'd fuck her. I'd take that pussy like i owned it. All you would here is her screaming for me to fuck her harder. Treat her to some good fucking. Not saying she doesn't get it now, but i's always better from a stranger. Trust me I have been that guy to many times. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
She keeps her pussy nice!! I would definately stick one in her!

muscleguy34 said:
fuck yeah i'd fuck her. I'd take that pussy like i owned it. All you would here is her screaming for me to fuck her harder. Treat her to some good fucking.

That's exactly what she needs.

sounds good

well send her my way. i'll make that pussy mine.

Nice sweet pussy she's got, do share more pics

StuffItIn said:
We're in CT.
Have plenty of action shots, here's a 'pre-action show me what you've got' shot.

Well I'm from central Mass, let's talk. PM me ;-)

Once you have your first experience...it feels very strange at first... but you'll see that she'll become addicted if you choose the right person. Make sure it's a guy that isn't too pushy...and you'll see what happens

I would fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

i wold tongue and suck that pussy before getting down to giving it a good fucking

StuffItIn said:
We're in CT.

She has a damn nice cunt, I'd fuck the slut silly!

Users who are viewing this thread