• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

would you let dirty homeless man fuck your wife?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife occasionally has been fucked by a homeless guy. She had told me that if she can be fucked (and fucked real good) by a street gang member or thug, then why not a homeless guy? A lot of these guys are homeless through no fault of their own. A good number of them use homeless centers to take showers and even get their clothes cleaned, and there are "free clinics" where they can get medical care. A lot of them live in groups in abandoned homes and other temporary homes. And when we are approached by such a guy, most ask us if we know where they can find a job.

One thing that the majority of them suffer from is a lack of sex. And that is unfortunate, because my wife and myself have discovered that the majority of them are well hung and have big sets of balls filled with sperm. We had the good fortune to pass two such men, who gave my wife a wolf whistle. We stopped and started to chat with them. The topic soon turned to sex. We learned that both of these men had been without a woman for over a year. My wife noticed both had sizable bulges in their pants. My wife saw an opportunity and asked them to take us to a location with more discretion. There she told them we might be able to help each other out. She explained that like them, it had been awhile since she had sex with a "Real Man". Telling me to drop my pants, when my tiny dick and small impotent balls were visible, she told them: "Do you really think that my cuck husband can satisfy a hot wife like me with THAT? " I have 3 conditions you must meet: I get to examine your manhoods to be certain you are "Real Men". When you both cum, you will transfer all your stored up baby-makers from your balls into my welcoming womb. And my husband gets to watch you do me. "What if one or both of us knock you up?" said one guy. "That will be my husband's problem". With that, my wife deftly took her dress off, leaving her to stand nude in front of these strangers, except for her heels and a smile. The two men took their clothes off in record time, as I also went nude. Both men had erect, thick 9" to 10" cocks and orange-sized balls that seemed to pulse with life-producing and pleasure-giving sperm. Copious amounts of pre-cum flowed from their piss/cum holes. Foreplay was intense but short. I flipped a coin, and the winner took up position between my wife's spread legs. The first guy took his time, he wanted to make this breeding of my wife last as long as he could. His buddy told me to get on my knees in front of him, and to suck on his cock to keep it erect for my wife. I could not see each guy's balls pumping the seed into my wife. She later told me that she counted each guy send ten thick ropes of sperm into her. She also told me each rope was very hot!

Before dressing to leave, both studs and my wife pissed on my useless dick and balls.

The word soon got around, and there were a lot of homeless men giving my wife a wolf whistle and/or pulling their cocks out when my wife approached.
a good wife to give two guys her pussy to fuck& cum in side her

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Yes. I actually fantasize about that sometimes.

Reactions: franklyhorny, WhiteMarried and drackdrap
Kinkyyngcouple said:
100% yes started a little after our wedding. Intense and now our favorite. Full bareback on date nights.
Wow. I like how kinky you two are. I have a feeling you’re a blast to play with

Reactions: WhiteMarried
MrsPennySneddon said:
You should have let them fuck her. I'd have let them do me, and then make my husband clean their cum out of my cunt.
Wish you were my wife! !!! Would love it.

She's always changing with shades/blinds wide open...
I think she actually WANTS the homeless guys outside to come in and take her slut pussy & ass. Then leave her there on the bed covered in their smelly dirty cum. Just smeared cum, piss, dirt on her dumb blonde face!!! 🥒🥒💦💦😈🍑💦🥒

Screenshot_20220831-230433.png
KC_Chilicam2_10062022_2142-1_exported_4250.jpg
KC_Camera2_10212022_0833_exported_19100.jpg
KC_Camera2_10232022_1232_exported_9276.jpg
Screenshot_20220917-214215.png

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and drackdrap

Users who are viewing this thread