• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

would you let dirty homeless man fuck your wife?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Would you let a filthy homeless man fuck your wife? would your wife enjoy?

I remember once when my wife and I went to Chicago's shady area once, these 4 homeless men surrounded my wife in a allyway, we got really scared and ran away, but later both me and my wife got so horny thinking about it, we had sex thinking about those 4 homeless men gang fucking her

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thatdawg, cynful, franklyhorny and 8 others
redheads said:

I remember once when my wife and I went to Chicago's shady area once, these 4 homeless men surrounded my wife in a allyway, we got really scared and ran away, but later both me and my wife got so horny thinking about it, we had sex thinking about those 4 homeless men gang fucking her

You should have let them fuck her. I'd have let them do me, and then make my husband clean their cum out of my cunt.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, cuck72 and 6 others
redheads said:

You should actually do that sometime

Reactions: WhiteMarried
My wife occasionally has been fucked by a homeless guy. She had told me that if she can be fucked (and fucked real good) by a street gang member or thug, then why not a homeless guy? A lot of these guys are homeless through no fault of their own. A good number of them use homeless centers to take showers and even get their clothes cleaned, and there are "free clinics" where they can get medical care. A lot of them live in groups in abandoned homes and other temporary homes. And when we are approached by such a guy, most ask us if we know where they can find a job.

One thing that the majority of them suffer from is a lack of sex. And that is unfortunate, because my wife and myself have discovered that the majority of them are well hung and have big sets of balls filled with sperm. We had the good fortune to pass two such men, who gave my wife a wolf whistle. We stopped and started to chat with them. The topic soon turned to sex. We learned that both of these men had been without a woman for over a year. My wife noticed both had sizable bulges in their pants. My wife saw an opportunity and asked them to take us to a location with more discretion. There she told them we might be able to help each other out. She explained that like them, it had been awhile since she had sex with a "Real Man". Telling me to drop my pants, when my tiny dick and small impotent balls were visible, she told them: "Do you really think that my cuck husband can satisfy a hot wife like me with THAT? " I have 3 conditions you must meet: I get to examine your manhoods to be certain you are "Real Men". When you both cum, you will transfer all your stored up baby-makers from your balls into my welcoming womb. And my husband gets to watch you do me. "What if one or both of us knock you up?" said one guy. "That will be my husband's problem". With that, my wife deftly took her dress off, leaving her to stand nude in front of these strangers, except for her heels and a smile. The two men took their clothes off in record time, as I also went nude. Both men had erect, thick 9" to 10" cocks and orange-sized balls that seemed to pulse with life-producing and pleasure-giving sperm. Copious amounts of pre-cum flowed from their piss/cum holes. Foreplay was intense but short. I flipped a coin, and the winner took up position between my wife's spread legs. The first guy took his time, he wanted to make this breeding of my wife last as long as he could. His buddy told me to get on my knees in front of him, and to suck on his cock to keep it erect for my wife. I could not see each guy's balls pumping the seed into my wife. She later told me that she counted each guy send ten thick ropes of sperm into her. She also told me each rope was very hot!

Before dressing to leave, both studs and my wife pissed on my useless dick and balls.

The word soon got around, and there were a lot of homeless men giving my wife a wolf whistle and/or pulling their cocks out when my wife approached.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, engene and 6 others
redheads said:

We had a similar affair a while ago

Reactions: franklyhorny and tlxyz
WhiteMarried said:
We had a similar affair a while ago
I'd love to hear about your experience. I read a story about a woman getting fucked by 4 homeless guys when she was handing out charity food parcels at Christmas. Love to hear about your wife, and perhaps see her too. PM me if happy to tell all.

Reactions: franklyhorny and WhiteMarried
TeddyG said:
I'd love to hear about your experience. I read a story about a woman getting fucked by 4 homeless guys when she was handing out charity food parcels at Christmas. Love to hear about your wife, and perhaps see her too. PM me if happy to tell all.
Sure,always happy to tell.
Plus it was a while ago.

Reactions: franklyhorny
redheads said:

I have had that succulent fantasy. I have touched myself fantasizing that.
smell dirty cocks, lick smegma, fuck I think my brain has damage

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and WhiteMarried
lizSB said:
Wow nice and hot. Im sure u like scat too

Reactions: WhiteMarried
redheads said:
Wow nice and hot. Im sure u like scat too
No, I do not like that

Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteMarried
This is asked as if it were my choice! If she decides to fuck someone, how could I stop it?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried and tlxyz
MrsPennySneddon said:
You should have let them fuck her. I'd have let them do me, and then make my husband clean their cum out of my cunt.
I'd be that submissive clean up husband and obey like a good obedient cuckold should.

• Love
This is so hot

• Love
100% yes started a little after our wedding. Intense and now our favorite. Full bareback on date nights.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, MixedbbcLA and WhiteMarried
lizSB said:
Love them dirty too. It’s like they appreciate my wife more.

Reactions: cynful and WhiteMarried
We used to live in a large city in Tennessee. My wife was talking to some folks about the homeless camps and feeding. They warned her not to get separated from the group if she did go. She was told that they would guarantee she would be ***** probably by every man there and likely kept there. While she fantasized about it for awhile she never pushed it.

Reactions: cynful, drackdrap and WhiteMarried
Gliderider said:
We used to live in a large city in Tennessee. My wife was talking to some folks about the homeless camps and feeding. They warned her not to get separated from the group if she did go. She was told that they would guarantee she would be ***** probably by every man there and likely kept there. While she fantasized about it for awhile she never pushed it.
It is wonderful but better safe

very hot fantasy of mine ,,old ugly and Shelly man fucking my wife and putting his sperm in her knowing he has a lot as he hasn’t cum in a girl in ages

Reactions: cynful
Reactions: WhiteMarried and shareher2
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Groover

Users who are viewing this thread