Young and older

• Thread starterKrusader
  • Start date
Kay4you said:
25 years apart

Early years (4) (1).jpg
24350291175_4853bf8b56_o_InPixio.jpg
Looking even better she has always been gorgeous

I just couldn't resist. Heres a couple of me - one from nowadays and one from my late teens/early 20s when i dabled with being an erotic model... well to tell the truth i was going through Uni at the time and needed the extra cash! I had always enjoyed sex so i thought 'to hell with it' and gave it a shot. I actually appeared in a few top shelf magazines under different pseudonyms including a couple of lesser known, harder core european stuff... nothing to extreme (nothing i'd not do in private). Anyway let me know what you think... and excuse the wild perm haha xx

940890580_ins.jpg
img_9833.jpg

• Love
Reactions: adarastarfan, Luds, BobWheeler and 13 others
hotwifeseekingfun said:
I just couldn't resist. Heres a couple of me - one from nowadays and one from my late teens/early 20s when i dabled with being an erotic model... well to tell the truth i was going through Uni at the time and needed the extra cash! I had always enjoyed sex so i thought 'to hell with it' and gave it a shot. I actually appeared in a few top shelf magazines under different pseudonyms including a couple of lesser known, harder core european stuff... nothing to extreme (nothing i'd not do in private). Anyway let me know what you think... and excuse the wild perm haha xx

Looking even sexier hun

940890580_ins.jpg
img_9833.jpg

hotwifeseekingfun said:

940890580_ins.jpg
img_9833.jpg
You have not change still gorgeous and love the hair I am 75 and you made me hard thank you

NJ church wife...then and now

wd (8).jpg
s15 (124).png

Reactions: Paulag and bertrum
gbhl44 said:
NJ church wife...then and now

wd (8).jpg
s15 (124).png
Is that you behind her or are you about to be cuckolded don’t blame them who ever it is

that is me

hotwifeseekingfun said:

940890580_ins.jpg
img_9833.jpg
Like the best wines, you are aging to perfection. I can say you are hotter now! experience counts a lot

Reactions: hotcummer
Kenbcolley said:
You have not change still gorgeous and love the hair I am 75 and you made me hard thank you
I've defo changed hun but thanks for the compliment. The hair! OMG i remember thinking i was the next Sam Fox... well i gave it a shot but only made the less popular top shelf magazines (no page 3 for me lol). Saying that i still enjoyed my 'fame' (if you can call it that lol). Here is another classic with a friend of mine at the time - it was for a photo shoot for one of the famous adult magazines of the time (****** if i remember correctly) but i don't think we ever made the final run... i got paid so it didn';t worry me either way! Hope you like, i do have more of these old photos or magazines tucked away somewhere but will get hubby to dig them out and share a few pics when he has the chance to digitize them.

xx

old_shoot88_15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler and hotcummer
h5t6ca said:
Like the best wines, you are aging to perfection. I can say you are hotter now! experience counts a lot
Completey agree on the experience front... although i'm partial to the occassion young buck too! haha

And thank you but 'hotter now'!... that'll be the hot flushes i get at my age lol... but seriously, thank you for saying so and i do definitely prefer my hair nowadays! xx

hotwifeseekingfun said:
I've defo changed hun but thanks for the compliment. The hair! OMG i remember thinking i was the next Sam Fox... well i gave it a shot but only made the less popular top shelf magazines (no page 3 for me lol). Saying that i still enjoyed my 'fame' (if you can call it that lol). Here is another classic with a friend of mine at the time - it was for a photo shoot for one of the famous adult magazines of the time (****** if i remember correctly) but i don't think we ever made the final run... i got paid so it didn';t worry me either way! Hope you like, i do have more of these old photos or magazines tucked away somewhere but will get hubby to dig them out and share a few pics when he has the chance to digitize them.

xx

old_shoot88_15.jpg
Hope you find them . I remember ****** and Knave I use to send letters too Fiesta keeping people up th date about my wife and mine cuckolding lifestyle never knew it would get so popular thank for your pictures

Krusader said:
My wife when she was younger and now.

5B688A92-642A-4F81-B5A9-201DC70C93EA.jpeg D0334D4D-6C90-4C41-A483-93BCB0F888A9.jpeg 0945B178-6D63-4158-9D60-810A76D1B06A.jpeg 81999E47-8BBF-41D3-8CFD-CD2E69AC4A9A.jpeg 552342AF-AAC4-4B5F-9232-FBC411737C36.jpeg 4F60A484-E240-4509-8C4F-77F183FDB698.jpeg D12A7EC5-8AD0-44D0-8A0E-1B804AA8D0A1.jpeg 8CC9ED89-A8D6-459F-A97F-B93071971405.jpeg
cute when she was young but at least now she is naked just the way we like women

Reactions: Paulag
hotwifeseekingfun said:

940890580_ins.jpg
img_9833.jpg
Beautiful then and still just as beautiful now 😍

hotwifeseekingfun said:

940890580_ins.jpg
img_9833.jpg
Stunning in late 20s as nowadays. i think you are sexier now. i'd love to see a few more pics when you was a model

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
she's 22 in this pic
IMG_20150327_113224 (2)-001.jpgshe's 69 now
IMG_0728 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maturegilffucker, bertrum, abvt75 and 3 others
Younger vs older

IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0003.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, BadHusband, Maturegilffucker and 5 others
Kenbcolley said:
Hope you find them . I remember ****** and Knave I use to send letters too Fiesta keeping people up th date about my wife and mine cuckolding lifestyle never knew it would get so popular thank for your pictures
Oh i remember those and actually appeared in a couple of copies of 'readers wives'. I was front page for one - we actually found a load of old magazines over the Xmas period and hubby has scanned them in so i'll share a few more if peeps are interested. They bring back memories of my youth when i had a much tighter/fitter body... oh what i'd give to get that body back! x

Domfrank said:
Beautiful then and still just as beautiful now 😍
Thanks hun... i try xx

Reactions: Domfrank