• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young blonde for big black bullies

• Thread starterlittleheather
  • Start date

littleheather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2005
Hey guys, my name is Heather. I'm 23 and from the Philadelphia area. New to the site and love it. I have been with a black guy before but I am looking for a few this time. I want to be gangbanged by 3 or 4 big black bullies.

here's a pic, I have more.........[/img]

my pic

here it is

Attachments

• heather.jpg
    heather.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7,159
Here's another pic...hope you like

Attachments

• heather_159.jpg
    heather_159.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3,772
Hello Baby,

You are gorgeous. Would you like to spend your holiday in Mediterranean and gangbannged near a beautiful sea.
İf interested pls mail me
lord_sphinks@yahoo.com

you are a beautiful woman

you are beautiful and if you were my wife i would help you find those men you are looking for!

Why only if I was your wife?

Here's a pic of my pretty little pussy. I need to POUNDED really hard! I am soooo horny

Attachments

• heather4.jpg
    heather4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4,637
Another one for you guys

Attachments

• heather_186.jpg
    heather_186.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4,193
Heather-Wife Pix

Damm !! I can hardly control myself babe,Jeez...Id luv to ram my bbc inyour gorgeous pussy.After u rapped those beautiful lips around my thick cock first.

I love to get it from behind.....

Attachments

• heather3_211.jpg
    heather3_211.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,969
philly area looking for big mean black men

Attachments

• heather4_207.jpg
    heather4_207.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,678
White with only 7"

I am a white guy with only 7" but i"d love to fuck you hard and long. I would also love to lick you clean after watching you take on some big blk men. I just think you are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your pics.

WOW

Heather,

Very nice pic. I always wanted a gf who likes BBC from time to time. I'm white guy from the Philly subs as well.

bullies good for you

Heather ... you need to take 4 black bulls into your tub ... soap their cocks and give all blow jobs ... then one by one they plung their scrubbed dicks into your beautiful pussy and ass ... then they should take you to your bedroom and make you serve all at the same time .. using your beautiful face and mouth ... your pussy and ass and keep your hands busy too ... you should be made to swallow all that hot cum and ride cock till they are done with you ... your white girl body was made for black cock. You are a gorgeous blonde honey that needs to spread for black bulls ... keep posting your pics and events please. LOL

Why don't you and your friends give me what I need?
let me see you........where are you from?

cuckold me Heather

If you need a cuck bf, I'm your man. I live outside of Philly. Let me know if you're interested. I'll let you fuck bbc anytime you want.

Users who are viewing this thread