• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
KYSA BRASWELL:::The Story Page

has some really good stories, not all cuckolding, but many are.

www.theimpregnation.com has all of HerCuckman's stories, in my opinion one of the best writers of hotwife impregnation stories. Site requires registration (free) to access stories.

Reactions: sethgofiger
Thanks for sharing your favorite stories with the rest of us, I have read and enjoyed them.

wallbike said:
Thanks for sharing your favorite stories with the rest of us, I have read and enjoyed them.

=======

thanks for the encouragement and continuing support :rolleyes:

Requesting names of authors of good interracial White Woman-Black Man stories. Ceelaa

Keeping this thread alive...great thread!!

Try Bob1515 (Author) on literotica

Hi, Does anyone have any stories about white couples who go to the Caribbean specifically to get the wife black bred, with the husband locked in a cock cage?

@ceelaa and darren, 'Caught' series on literotica is top notch.

stories by dsoul are good -google him.

Anyone recommend a story about a wife that needs a bit of convincing to give it a go, and then loves it when she does?

Something that isn't too extreme would be great thanks.

HI does any body know where to find the web site for RLM"s stories

Sorry to necro an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new thread to share a link.

I've enjoyed reading a Tumblr blog with cuckold stories, bits of naughty dialogue from the relationship, etc. Cuckold Conversations it's called.