• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Favorite Stories

tks shidave and mentulate for the story links .. i find myself stroking more to stories than images .. nothing like a hot imagination ..

Anyone remember a story about a guy who played in a softball league and had a friend from California visit? His friend was a real stud who ended up balling the author's wife in a darkened snack bar while the author watched from the shadows. Very hot story!

Anyone remember a story about a guy who played in a softball league and had a friend from California visit? His friend was a real stud who ended up balling the author's wife in a darkened snack bar while the author watched from the shadows. Very hot story!

============

i remember that one vividly ....
it's the one where the outta town
stud fucks the guys wife and he jerks
off and watches .........right?

Shidave, your stories are fantastic, well written, plausible, erotic, and captivating. Please continue to share them with us. I put myself and my wife in some of them and find it to be a sexually satisfying experience. Write on!!

thank you for the kind words jeff123. I've been away for a few days. Shall continue soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back