• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Thanks Shidave for the tip. I'll be sure to check it out. Here's a good one I just finished reading: Voluntary Cuckold - Loving Wives - Literotica.com. It's long, 11 chapters in all but someone made a slight mistake and reposted about a page and a half in chapter 8, so just quick scan that part, you'll see it coming. Otherwise its a good story, I found quite arousing, some rocky road for our poor cucky boi but then what's a cuck to do.

Shidave said:
This is a typical cuckold story. Husband encourages wife to have a lover, lover becomes number 1 man etc.13 chapters, follow the links.

Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

Excerpt:

Poor George, I thought as I drove home. But he wanted this, and now I did too.

When I got home I revealed to George that I had given myself to Randy and that this was his last chance to change his mind. He didn't back down. But after tonight I doubt I can stop seeing Randy. I let George give me oral but no more of my pussy for him! I might be a married white woman who had given herself to a Black lover but I still am not ready to have sex with more than one man on a regular basis. So of course the man that I would choose to be with is Randy. He clearly wants my sex more. He has shown me that I have a submissive streak, which I never knew with my husband.

Diary, Randy has me completely . . .

A fool of a husband who I think ****** his wife to make his fantasy come true. Even after doing it, the wife still felt sorry for her poor hubby.

I wouldn't mind my wife fucking another man (if it does come to that) but at least I won't leave a message on the computer to remind my wife. What a coward. Talking face to face with the wife would be better.

Nice one Shidave. I remember following that when it came out. Good ending too.

Two gems Shidave. I think these two are amongst the top ten all time classics against which all cuck stories can be measured. It isn't so much the MDom that figures in them, its the description of the tension felt by the husband in both stories. You feel it in your guts as you read them. Great.

Spot on peak. Isn't the tension of the husband the main thrill of being a cuckold? So many writers of erotica dwell too much on describing the sex act and not sufficiently on the emotions.

You guys know of any good closet watching cuck stories?

nj_buzz said:
You guys know of any good closet watching cuck stories?
There are a few. Will post as I come accross them.

Wow, I'm almost agreeing with Duke. Must be full moon or something. PP stories are all fairly obviously fiction but he can be very amusing and at times very arousing if he tickles your particular fetish in a story. As someone once said, "When he is good, he is very, very good but when he is bad he is horrid."

Users who are viewing this thread