• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Wife /Gf Email

• Thread starterBoredhusband
  • Start date
LOBITA said:
text her your cock and ask her to send you a pic of her pussy
Ask her to take nude pics of herself and send them to you and post them on her I want to see if she’ll tell me about it thats so hot

My cock is rock hard. Anyone want me to send their wifes a great photo?

Reactions: thatdawg
Boredhusband said:
Send me your wife or girlfriends email and I’ll send them a photo of my large clock and try to get them to send me nudes. Any I get I’ll post on here if you want
[/
BWCbullforwife said:
yes

Reactions: BWCbullforwife
has anyone that's emailed a wife gotten a fun reply back? I think it'd be fun to see the replies the wives send

BWCbullforwife said:
Yes

Reactions: BWCbullforwife
Its time for me to send your wife a picture of my big cock. Pm me cucks!

Who wants to show there wives my big cock

I got a nice couple photos out of this. Going to send a tribute and see how much more i can get from her

c34dc37e4973bb9419cbc5b1c7197bef.jpg

Been thinking about seeing how my wife would react to that and if she would tell me or show herself to the person

Reactions: AnnsHubby
KandBNY said:
Been thinking about seeing how my wife would react to that and if she would tell me or show herself to the person
Let’s give it a go

Reactions: AnnsHubby

Users who are viewing this thread