• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drop my wife at her office parties. She wanted to go at it alone and I understand that.

Only have a moment as we're decorating the tree. Sue said she wanted to do something family-ish before she went off to see Frank about 4pm.

She invited me to come along if I wanted. I thought about it for a bit but decided against it. Perhaps she's giving Frank a bit of what he wanted we certainly went at it last night. I teased her about Todd and she laughed and said she'd feel like she was with our son, he's so young - but nonetheless she certainly responded!!!! We talked/teased about a bunch of stuff that really got us going. I know we only went at it once but again she commented on how much I'd cum in her....

stb

sound's like you and sue had alot of fun last night and you did answer what i asked you.

so you teased sue about todd last night a younger guy maybe just what sue need's and is looking for.

how old is todd i do not know if you said.

but that is here or there if he is what she is looking for in a new guy. sue might want to give it a try and see if it work's out for you and her.

also i do not know any young man that would not want a hotwife as much as he can have her.

so keep us posted on any and all change's .

did sue have fun with frank and did he get the xmas gift he wanted this year.

also good to hear that sue did not ask you not to cum in her last night.

Only have a minute while we're still wrapping presents.

She keeps looking at me and smiling as she knows I'm thinking that she's sitting there opposite me at the table wrapping gifts with his cum still in her. She promised me I could have some fun with her before bed - so I'm heading back to the kitchen table to finish up.

Dana - I'd put Todd at maybe 27, 28 years old. I think it's more the idea of someone else than Todd specifically as she described someone different than I'd seen/met as Todd. Who knows. All she told me about this evening was that she'd put a smile on his face before she left to come home for dinner.

STB

sound's like everyone is getting in to the xmas time of year.

also id sue tell you at last what kind of guy she is looking for if so she must have worked it out also sound's like sue gave frank what he wanted for xmas. this year.

she put a smile on his face so she made him ahappy man.

keep us posted.

Its cold, wet but quiet in the UK tonight. My heart goes out to the families of the firemen of New York. Again they pay the price. Have a peaceful Christmas everyone.

Peak

Peak

i do agree with you on this one.

STB

may you and sue and your family have a very merry xmas.

and hope you all get just what you wanted this year.

hope you had alot of fun last night. and did sue tell you at last what type of guy she is looking for now.

keep us posted.

Merry Christmas Steve & Sue and all your family.
Blessings, Harry

Good evening all and a Merry Christmas to everyone.

Just got home from the mayhem at Sue's parents with everyone there today. It'll be nice to settle in with a bottle of wine.

Santa was very good to all of us so we must have all been very good this year....

STB

great to hear that santa was good to you and sue.

hope you both got everything you wanted .

keep us posted.

Hey all - dreary night out here tonight so we're all tucked in with a bottle of wine for later on.

Only news to share is that she's letting her bush grow back in and said she'd "keep it neat for you". She's not seeing Frank this week as he's off to somewhere for the upcoming weekend through New Years.

We've been talking a bit but nothing new to really share other than rehashing things.

TTFN

STB

do you and sue have big plan's for the new year. do you both have any parties to go to and if so are you going to show sue off some to see if someone might hit on her there.

and if so what are they.

is sue missing frank becouse of not being able to see him this week or have you got that all taken care of.

keep us posted.

Sue seems to be unconcerned about not seeing Frank this week - we're still in the Christmas mode and there's tons of stuff to do (clean up) around here so she's still in that frame-of-mind. Besides, as you said - I am taking care of her quite well!

As a rule we never do anything on New Years Eve - not since we had kids and enjoyed staying home, drinking champagne and having sex. Last year I think we both came just as the ball-dropped to ring in the new year.... Hopefully that'll be a repeat for this year.

STB
good to hear that you are taken care of sue while frank is gone.

sound's like you and sue will have a very happynew year's eve.

enjoy and keep us posted.

and how is sue's dad doing now good i hope.

well what are you all's plan's for the weekend.

SoonToBe said:
"As a rule we never do anything on New Years Eve - not since we had kids and enjoyed staying home, drinking champagne and having sex. Last year I think we both came just as the ball-dropped to ring in the new year.... Hopefully that'll be a repeat for this year."

With snow predicted for the North East, looks like a good time to watch the 'ball' fall with Sue, from the comfort of your bed. Maybe you can time your orgasms again, with the New Year moment!!
Cheers, Harry

All seems quiet on the Eastern Front. Must be the snow. I can only hope that Fred & Wilma are snuggled up in front of the fire at the back of the cave, on the bearskin.

Peaceful end of the year to everyone (even Will), I suspect the new year is going to be as interesting as the last. Good luck Steve...

STB

with the way the weather is right now i would bet that you and sue are in front of a fire with a bottle of wine and you both are enjoying each other. and talking about all that has happened this year so far.

and maybe what you both want in the new year.

so have fun and enjoy and keep us posted .

stb hope you and sue and your family have a very happy new year.

Just thinking ahead STB, as someone mentioned early, if Sue would have met Don today after expanding and expressing her own sexual desires to wean you from her pussy, would you be able to except Sue asking you to go condom-only for a bit with the understanding that someday in the future you would be relegated to occasional vacation and important date sex (anniversary, birthday etc). Of course she would make it good for you, I'm sure. Wondering what your thoughts are as the day is coming. Would she impose Don's sanctions today? I think she would!

Far2 - I suppose anything is possible. Going with that premise and building on the feelings and experiences we've had, especially recently, I think I would be willing to try most anything she truly wanted. I think that's what's made it both easier and more enjoyable for me despite the obvious implications - it's been knowing that it's what she wanted.

I do think the writing is on the wall - that for at least a little while - if she found someone who filled the role she is looking for - that she would want me to, at some point, use condoms with her. From our conversations we've had - I expect that at some point she will want to experience time with her lover as she did for her own self with Frank. Even though it isn't something I would wish for, I know she will want it and I already know that I will acquiesce.

You are asking beyond just condoms, if I'd ever agree to stop having intercourse with her completely. I can't see that right now, stopping totally, but in the spirit of your question, if it was something she absolutely wanted to try, again, I think it's obvious that however reluctant I am, that I would be okay to try it out - but again, I don't think it's something I could accept as a norm - I don't believe I'd be comfortable only being relegated to having sex with her just on special occasions.

Funny though, as I'm writing all of this, the thought that "well, if I got to have her bare on those days....." did go through my head. But isn't that expected if I enjoy being a cuck - so I suppose, in the infinite world of a million monkeys typing a million pages, that perhaps in the right circumstances, it might work.

Really the biggest factor is that Sue would genuinely want it.

STB

great update hope you and sue have had a great weekend.

also hope you and sue have got big plan's for the new year.

enjoy and keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread