• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing Stb. I'm certainly only making references based on my interpretation of your writing but part of me thinks the condom was her way to make it easier on you not for her. Eventhough she has come and ask for the time without you cumming in her, she still lacks the confidence to ask you to completely abstain for fear of your reaction like back when Don was around. If you talk again about it, you should let her know that it is okay. My guess is that if she finds the right bull, it could be done in a way to make you look forward to having her bare all the while keeping her pussy for her lover. You know she wants it! Anyway, enjoy the ride and Happy New Year!

Happy New Years All!!!

I'm Back. Miss Me??? :cool:

Well Steve A New Year is upon You and Sue. Changes are coming. I really hope both and You and Sue find what You both are looking for. Change can be scary. But nothing can stay the same. Good Luck to You Both.

What would he do if Don...?

Far2, It would be interesting what Sue would say now to your questions. I would like to know too.

However, if you go back in the archives, to STB's thread: 'Getting what I asked for' Post # 140 Page #14 or go to the link below (if will work). He has the same kind of discussion with Sue there, about Don while she was still seeing him. Maybe he would look at it differently now, and maybe he would want more now, having had some of the same experiences since then.

Getting what I asked for - Page 14 - Cuckolds.com Forums

Cheers, Harry

STB
hope that you and sue had a very good new year's eve and a happy new year's day.

keep us posted.

Steve,
If Sue is anything like my wife, then round about now she is going to get pretty focused on tasks and priorities for the new year. It should prove an interesting conversation. New lover, slow demise of Frank. Maybe (but I doubt it), the condom issue.

What a ride.

peakmb said:
Steve,
If Sue is anything like my wife, then round about now she is going to get pretty focused on tasks and priorities for the new year. It should prove an interesting conversation. New lover, slow demise of Frank. Maybe (but I doubt it), the condom issue.

What a ride.

Why do You think Frank will Hang On? I'm really trying to understand this.

STB

are you and sue going back to the normal weekly thing as of today.

and has sue said anything about looking for a new guy yet.

has she said what kind of guy she is looking for as what she has in her mind.

also has sue said anything about seeing frank on thursday this week.

hope you and sue have had alot of fun with the family at home for xmas and the new year.

keep us posted .

Hey all - some interesting stuff to post about but it's late now so it'll just have to wait till tomorrow.

I thought I'd share a funny moment. We fulfilled our continued annual tradition where we've fucked every New Years Eve since we met. What I can share now is that I've reclaimed the peak rung on her orgasm ladder away from Frank. There was actually a moment where I was concerned over how she was where she was just totally into cumming to the point she was almost non-responsive! Granted we were well into our 3rd bottle of prosecco mimosa's. But the funny moment I intended to share is that as I said, oh did I make her cum - like a damn fountain at one point where she let it all loose including some incredible sounds of moans and squeals that were really loud at some points.

Anyway - the funny part is that we're next door at our neighbors late on New Years Day and the wife starts to say that they were staying up the night before in bed watching the TV to wait for the ball to drop and she says that "about 11:30 I thought I heard something outside" and she said that after a few moments she listened from her bedroom window and thought it was someone yelling and that by the time she got to her front door that it'd stopped. Sue looked over at me as we listened and she turned bright red knowing it was her that had made all the noise - we'd joked when we were done that we had plenty of time and it was like 11:35 when we had just finished fucking.

That's all I heard about tonight was how embarrassed she feels and how she's sure that our neighbor knows it was her that she heard (I don't think she does but it's funny to see Sue fretting about it).

Well, I and then we thought it was funny.

Dana - no - no Frank tomorrow as apparently he's still away. Sue sounded a little disappointed but now she's committed to taking the tree down and putting it all away - like I said, she's still in post-holiday mode until the house is back to normal. All is quiet elsewhere for now too.

STB

good to hear that you and sue had a very good new year's eve and new year's day.

also glad all is well with you both.

keep us posted.

Do you understand now Will?
In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king. To be replaced ASAP maybe but not just yet.

Peak Your a Day Late. And A Dollar Short (Your case Pound). I Think I was one of the first to say Frank was on His way Out. (Months Ago) You've been climbing on and off this bandwagon for about a month. Frank may be here short term. But By Spring????? At this point He is Sue's Human Dildo.

The reason I feel this way. Sue wants someone who will take more of the lead in the relationship. A Dom if You will. She is looking For someone to make her feel WANTED. Frank does not do this. That why I feel he will be gone when someone better comes along.

Now Peak Please explain to Me why You feel the way You feel the way You do.
Without catch phrases. But in hard facts. I really am trying to understand Your way of thinking.

Will,
If you go back, you will see I predicted Frank going a long time ago. He has been a human dildo for a long time but a good one within his limitations. Sue found a way to get more out of him by her denial and condom games. Worked for her of course, not him. Thing is, replacements are not easy to find. Many new lovers would be more dominant than Frank, there is a pretty broad scale. Sue has stressed desire more than dominance recently. She may choose someone younger therefore. Keen but mouldable. We can't be sure and I don't think Sue will drop Frank until new guy is established.

Replacements are not that hard to find. She Just has to try Ashley Madison. Frank will be gone by the weekend. (Just Saying) Yea I know, there will be a 100 reasons why this will not work. This is just one way.

You have been saying Frank is on His way out???? :eek: " Revisionist History"

Happy New Year everyone!

Lol, Peak and Will - this is not a contest for the best cucky oracle.
It gets a little old skipping over your "i told you so" posts, so can we just
quit with the squabbling and patiently wait for Steve's excellent
updates?

-Hiki

LOL Hiki, Where's the fun in that???

I suspect I should have started a new thread by now but here goes...
(Hiki - I'm with you - I tend to skip by Peak and Will's squabbling...)

First - I don't think Sue is likely to just drop Frank, at least not before she has someone else in her sights and that's not happening just yet.

But you are all correct and after our holiday-weekend, I now know more fully what she's experiencing and what she wants, etc. It's a bit of a kick to see that after all of what we've done together, that in the end, it's still not much more than your typical stereotype cuckold relationship where - she simply wants more than I can give her.

There's a range of things to convey here so I'll just start...

We'd actually not had sex all weekend - I know I wasn't online here as we were busy - but we'd also sort of agreed that we would try to wait till New Years Eve. What we did was be like high-schooler's again and we spent time on Saturday and Sunday just "making out". Kissing, petting, nibbling at her neck, grinding against each other standing in the hallway or lying in bed. Let me tell you by Monday we were hot for each other. Such that when we dropped our daughter off at her boyfriends house - our passions nearly boiled over. We all had dinner together before we dropped her off - and a glass of wine with dinner got the ball rolling for Sue and I. Followed by one, then two and into a 3rd bottle of prosecco - we were in quite the horny mood.

We'd done our share of teasing and the like all along the way. Sometimes as we'd be making-out she'd tease me about "cheating on her boyfriend" amongst other things - and all it had done was make me want her even more. By the time we got naked on New Years Eve, I was wicked horny.

As I posted already - we had quite the bout on Monday evening. What I will say struck her most was how much I wanted her - how hard my cock seemed, how forceful or aggressive I was with her, etc. After we'd had our intense fuck that culminated about 11:30ish - we lay there and talked for a while while we waited for the ball to drop in Times Square.

She said to me at one point that she wished Frank would show nearly the enthusiasm and desire that I did. It wasn't just what she said but it was how she said it too that emphasized her disappointment in him. And it is disappointment at this point that she feels. Despite the highs she was able to feel with him, it's not sustained and she says it leaves her feeling a longing.

At one point during our sex-session that night I got the belt from her bathrobe out and playfully tied up her hands to the headboard on the bed. She playfully struggled a bit (and she could have pulled free if she'd wanted) she seemed to, finally, relax and give into it. I absolutely loved making her cum like that - feeling her bring her own legs up and back to enhance her desire and seeing her struggling with her hands restrained. What felt amazing was how her body responded - a gush of wetness from her pussy - her body writhing between me and the restraints. Hearing her loud and even louder moans. After I felt she'd cum enough while restrained, I released her hands and that was when the passions overflowed.

I know we'd had a few days home to begin unwinding - coupled with our make-out sessions - that by the time Monday night got here, she was well in the mood. When we reached that point that night - all I can say is - WOW. I think we both outdid ourselves sexually. She was just so responsive - the slightest touch would bring out moans and groans. As we moved from position to position - she just got wetter and wetter until I drove her over the edge as I'd already described and I felt her body just totally give in. Had my cock not been in her I am sure she would have spurted her juices all over the bed - as it was she came violently under me as I fucked the heck out of her and it's been years since I've felt her cum like that.

As we lay together afterwards she told me that what I'd just done to her was as intense as what she'd felt with Frank (and that really made me feel good) and she asked me "is it terrible of me to want to feel that with another man?" and that was when she made her comment about wishing Frank would want her like that too.

I held her tightly and we talked about how she wishes sex could be like this with me all the time - and how in the future it might return to that - once the kids are out of the house and such. But we both knew even without saying it that it simply won't happen like that - that as husband and wife with a house and jobs and a family - that we can't be that sexually aggressive with each other - and in that unspoken moment I know that we both knew that this is why she wants a lover. That she and I will always have these times - New Years Eve, vacations together, etc., where we will reach this passion again - but I also know she'd like to feel it more often than that - and that she can really only get that with another guy.

We talked pretty openly about how she's simply not feeling the type or level of desire that she wants from Frank. I asked if he's aware of it and she's saying that this seems to be how he is - which may also explain what went south in his marriage if he sexual desires tend to decrease over time. At one point I told Sue that she deserves a lover who will truly want her. I think we both understand the possible implications of that but we didn't talk about it much more other than for her to say that while she's disappointed at times with Frank, that she does still enjoy the time they spend together. As she put it "he still makes me cum" - and again she asked me if I was truly okay with her wanting to feel this type of sexual fulfillment she wants with another guy.

I told her honestly that I loved what it has all done for our own relationship. I said that it'd taken me a while to come to accept and embrace it all but I looked at her and said "it is just sex" and how after the closeness and tenderness that we've felt and all we've gone through in the past few months, that I thought it had been a good thing. She agreed and with a little hesitation she admitted/owned-up to wanting and even needing sex like this more often and again wanted the security of my telling her that I am okay with her getting it from another guy.

We did talk about Frank and she said what I'd said above - that she wasn't just going to drop him. That was part of when she said "he does still make me cum". (and I have to tell you all - it is so erotic to hear her say that like that - to openly admit and enjoy that she cums with another guy). I didn't ask about when or how she'd find another lover but merely said that I'd think she'd probably wean herself off of Frank when another guy caught her eye. She giggled and said that I was probably right. And that was when she said "but I think I'd always spread my legs for him if he really wanted" - her admission to what I'd long thought - that I didn't know if she was ever going to give up Frank totally or be totally turned off on him, despite her complaints at times.

Harry - you pointed me back to the postings I'd made when she was seeing Don and how some of these issues were ones we'd discussed back then. I did go back and re-read a lot of what was in my head back then. Wow - I guess I have come a long way...

What I see as the biggest difference - and it may be the one that is influencing me - is that back then it was Sue that wasn't ready for his requests/demands. I re-read and it truly brought back so many memories of her own struggle back then between where she was at the time vs. what Don wanted of her. I know that back then she wasn't nearly ready or confident enough to be able to accept what Don had wanted.

So the bigger question, which I think has already been answered, is what is going to happen when it is something she wants. I know in my heart that while I love having sex with her - bareback or even with a condom - that in my heart I also now know that if she ever truly, honestly and openly came to me that SHE wanted to do things with her lover and not me, that I now think I would - reluctantly perhaps - accept them and make the best of it.

But isn't that merely confirming that I am a cuckold?

I re-read what I'd posted from her/our time with Don and I know I can personally see so much growth and maturity in her since then. Sorry if I'm rambling on......

STB
great update sound's like you are on top again.

glad you and sue had a very good new year's eve.

i think you should let the tread stay for now untill sue is looking or has told you she is going to start looking for a new guy.

start a new one then becouse this one is named right till then.

keep us posted.

ps are you and sue going to have any fun tonight to take the place of her seeing frank.

We will see what happens to Frank when the New Guy enters the Picture.

Dana - probably not tonight but most definitely tomorrow and over the weekend.

Also - as I'd mentioned before the holidays, we ARE going away for a few days. Just booked it with the travel-agent too. We are going to Jamaica for 4 nights and 5 days. We are leaving on Saturday, 1/12 and we'll be back on Wednesday, 1/16 - yes, a week from tomorrow. Being a last-minute booking it was surprisingly affordable staying at one of the resorts on an all-inclusive package. Neither of us have ever been to an all-inclusive (including alcohol) resort.

While we aren't going there for any cuckold-related purpose (haven't even discussed it as she just wants a warm beach and there's no place in the US other than Hawaii that is in the 80's or warmer right now) I'm sure it's in the back of her mind just as it is in mine. So, I'm sure that us finalizing the reservations are also going to put a damper on her time with Frank as now we have a week to pack and for her to now already be complaining about having put on a few pounds over the holidays.....

What a wonderful wife! For a moment when reading how good your sex was on New Year's eve I
wondered if she might come to the conclusion that you can be all she needs (what a disappointment
that would have been to you!). But then she asks you "if you were truly okay with her wanting to feel
this type of sexual fulfillment she wants with another guy". No matter how well you fuck her, she
still wants it from another guy! Sue is a cuckold's dream come true :)

-Hiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread