!0" Bull for Couples

• Thread starterDavidM
  • Start date
Holy Mackeral!

That thing is gorgeous. I would love to worship that huge pecker with my tongue.

your wife

Just had to say Yummy - I hope you are getting that hot woman all the cock she can handle. Would love to see her taking on a big thick black cock. She ever had black - Thanks for the woody

fuck my wife please

my wife would love to have your cock inside her. only too far away.

Attachments

• dickin.jpg
    dickin.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 698
cum in her

Hi would love to see you fuck my ecuadorean wife, we are in ny

Too BIG for me!!

It looks to big to me! I don't think I could handle that much!!! Would love to see you ram it up my sissy husband, Roy's ass and make him squeel!! Paula.

my fiance wants cums from looking at your gorgeous cock...i would love to fluff you for her...

wow

my wife and i would have to fight over who gets you first.
yummy

italian couples

DavidM said:
Experienced, kinky, dominate SWM, horsehung with 10 wrist-thick inches looking for sub couples and size queens into heavy fucking and big loads. In Burlington VT but can travel some.

We are a cuckold couple from Italy (neaples)! I would love to see my sexy, slutty wife take your huge cock. I would then eat the fleshly deposited sperm out of her!

Ski trip

I can only imagin your cock deep inside my gf. When she's ready, we may take a ski weekend to VT and visit...

It's a fake

would love to have some of that

Attachments

• bhbh.JPG
    bhbh.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 408
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 296
bbc in nyc

nice size here.

That's got to be the worst photoshopped penis I've ever seen!!:mad:

oh mg

Be careful where you are pointing that thing mr! That is one fine piece of equipment.....Go getem!!!!

Too Funny

This has got to be a bunch of guys posting pics of their wives and getting all excited about some poor quality fake pictures.

I have too much faith in women's sexual judgement to believe that they could fall for those pics.

Totally faked and photoshopped. Look carefully at them, especially the scale and shadows.

You guys are all idiots, jesus.

I've corresponded with this fine gentleman and I can assure you that it is real. I think that other 'bulls' have used his pics in other profiles, but the bull from VT is real and so is his wife-owning tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i'm excited

the picture with your leg up is one of my favorite positions..

i'd love to lick you ass for a while and then suck you balls in that position.....

i just masterbated all over myself and am calling my g/f....

if you're ever in seattle... let me know.....we'll take you on....is white but never does them.....she can't stand white guys that hit on her......but she'd fuck you good just to cuck me and says nasty things to me late....

i 'd like to eat her cum fucked pussy.... after you pounded her....nothing better than a grudge fuck....sometimes she needs it and i always get great satisfaction after she gets fucked hard by a someone she can't stand.....

this is one of our favorite ones.......

PM me or write me at
desertmoving@yahoo.com

Yet another cock that I'd love to see in my wife's ass.

I believe those pics are fake too, I'm just shy of 9 inches and mine doesn't look anywhere the size of that.

If that was real it looks more like 12-14 inches.