!0" Bull for Couples

• Thread starterDavidM
  • Start date
Hmmm

Nice photoshop/fake job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big cock

"fake" "fake" "fake":(

lots of you think theyre photoshopped pix... but one person has testified is real because they know him....and for the user whom said he has a 9inch and it doesnt compare right remember this a 10inch bone will "look" alot bigger especially in photos on a 5ft5 man vrs a 6ft6 man and thats a fact. and for the seeing different "shadows" light can be manipulated and sometimes not on purpose ie cross lighting from 2 or more windows...plus interior lighting...some people think the lunar landing was a photo studio because of cross shadowing....that theory was also disproven scientifically... so the moral is dont be so critical...this is not a site for that. if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all. is not like this user is spamming people etc etc...

wow, i might change my name

DavidM said:
Experienced, kinky, dominate SWM, horsehung with 10 wrist-thick inches looking for sub couples and size queens into heavy fucking and big loads. In Burlington VT but can travel some.

Whow...!!!

would love to watch my wife deal with that cock, If you ever get to the jersey shore, ocean county area. long beach island, cape may, ect, private mail me.

hands down one of the best cocks i have laid my eyes on simply amazing

would you consider a mature woman

i would love to have you bury that big thick cock in my wife sherry contact me jon 570 2790735 we are in williamsport,pa

OMG how I would love to see you mate my wife!!!

WTF? Someone bumped a 4 year old thread. Plz don't do that!