10" x wrist thick in Norfolk, VA

• Thread starterBeercan10
  • Start date
I'm in VA- let's say I would love to just look at the beautiful thing.....

I would love to dress for you and take that monster cock up my tight ass!

I've gotten a lot of mail from ladies everywhere and thank you, but I'm looking for someone local in the Hampton Roads area (Norfolk, Va. Beach, Hampton). If you're that lady, send an email to: heavy23513@yahoo.com

Attachments

• thk_3483.jpg
    thk_3483.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 936
I too am her to pay homage. My GOD and MASTER. (I wish).

wow! i want it in my mouth and pussy! please cum on my pic and send it to me or post in my ad (in this section or on wife pix section)
sandy11111111@hotmail.it

I am shy to admit that I want to be fucked by your huge cock. I have been dreaming of it for months now. But I am only 19, slender, 5ft 4 inches, white caucasian virgin. I am obsessed to be fucked by a strong black man. Will it be dangerous for me to try with you. I will submit to you as you want, but can come to you where ever you are for only say a week or two. I can stay independently. Write to me please at sonalikahusky@yahoo.co.in and I will then send you my pics.

wow! dreaming....

More Black men should go to Sperm Banks

OMG that is huge...OUCH i am sorry honey if you pulled that thing out and wanted to fuck me I would scream and run. That is too big.

Kisses to all
Shayla

use wife

love to see you work on wife with that, she would never be the same

would love to see how that looks inside a girl, instead of inside a glas, hands or watch-strap.

I saw the google freak show. OK, I'm convinced, but I just don't get the watch band thing. Next to a female face, inside a female hole (of your choosing).... but a Swiss watch?

40 pictures of a watch band, but not a single one with the measuring tape long-wise? I dunno.

When women have babies, natural (and some synthetic) painkillers are needed to deliver a baby's head which is slightly larger than that tool. I stand in awe, not for you who has that penis, but for the woman who has to take it (over and over)

thats HUGE mmmmmmm

oh my,please satisfy my wife with that.

ahahaha that pic is FAKE AS FUCK. ahahahah loser..

I just ownder why he won't post a pic of his "beer can" at full hard at the entrance of a girls puss, going in, part in and all in, and possible him leaving her filled with his juices.

That white litle pussy would never look the same after hard time with this enormus bbc

jayfromnc said:
ahahaha that pic is FAKE AS FUCK. ahahahah loser..

Jay, this is a "no faking allowed zone." I posted a few more pics. I don't think I need to say more. Take care little buddy.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzUntitled_0316 008_0001.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzUntitled_0316 008_0001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 475
  • zzzzzzzzzzUntitled_0318 073_0001.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzUntitled_0318 073_0001.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 469
  • zzzzzzzUntitled_0288 049_0001.jpg
    zzzzzzzUntitled_0288 049_0001.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 513
i must remember never to ask the time of you,or for that matter to ever accept a beer