10" x wrist thick in Norfolk, VA

• Thread starterBeercan10
  • Start date
hi, we r a bi white couple from NH. We will do anything u want if u violate us. Please send us a email @ kimbobandu@yahoo.com

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME BUT REALLY I DON'T WANNA TRIED CAUSE I DON'T WANNA B HURT With THA BIG THINK

JENNY BABY

nice meat

if real contact me I wanted to fix it in my wife.

Wow I would like to watch a real man cock like that impale my Asian wife.

Wow I always fantasies being strechef by such thick dick

That would look good ruining my wife

super thick cock wish u could stuff that in her mouth

You're really missing out if you are not willing to let the husband watch. Allow the man to be there and a lot more women would be willing to take a chance with you. Remember that you are an unproven stranger and could possibly be dangerous. What's wrong with letting the man watch? Can't perform? I am sure most women would do all they can to get you up while hubby watches so that they can enjoy themselves. Lighten up man.

I noticed that too...maybe a little faking with photo here!!

Oh my goodness... Wow that cock, I'd be scared for her if she had to take that, but still how yum, what a god x

Beercan10 said:
wrist thick stuffed in a glass

My cock stuffed into a drinking glass looks just like that. Oh, did I fail to mention? I meant a shot glass...

Beercan10 said:
Jay, this is a "no faking allowed zone." I posted a few more pics. I don't think I need to say more. Take care little buddy.
Hi, my name is Jana live Eastern Europe. I know that you're in US . It is sad that you are not in Europe, I love your cock . I wish to black cock in me . Difficult to meet the blacks in my country . Do you have any black friends in the US Army in Europe who would like to meet nice Czech woman to sex ? My husband supports my desire willing to travel to meet Italy Germany . I Czechmate on slutwives . Enjoy my photos one is painting of me by friend rest real photos. Sorry english not good Google translate LOL Hope you reply.

j.jpga.jpgd.jpgc.jpgb.jpg
Kisses Jana

j.jpg a.jpg d.jpg c.jpg b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SENTRY46
I want to try to put that in my holesTera 71.jpg
Just so i can scream

wife and i like to cam with BIG guys on yahoo and skype under the name anonycpl. hope we can cam with you sometime.

Every time I look at that monster I have to wipe a little drool of my lip. I've taken some huge cocks but that's almost scary but frightening in a way that makes me squirm in my seat.

Ladies for all those that are struggling with the thought of that monster, I am here to consol you image.jpg