• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Eve looks as beautiful as ever ! Anything you would like to share with is greatly appreciated . Doesn't have to be with Peter , or dad , or the boss ( I still think she fucked him ) but just Eve . A private photo shoot maybe . A story of role play . A confession from Eve maybe . I need my Eve fix ! She's like an addicting drug . I need to have her ! Great to hear from you again . Thought you tired of us begging for more of your sexy wife . Please keep sharing her with us ( me ) ! :love:

She is so beautiful. You can say She is the complete package: Beautiful, sensual, sexy and hot

hey c-man how are you?
we miss your pics!

Hi C-Man,

Any news?

Rgds
F

Hi C-man,

Any news about your dates?

Knd rgds
F

Hi C-man,

Still no updates?

Knd rgds

Your borderline stalking this guy now lol

Tokyocouple said:
Your borderline stalking this guy now lol

You're...:nutpunch:

more.love her feet

Hi

Thing have not moved forward. I still love her body and would like to present her to everybody.

She is still not going for it.

I started to persuade her to get along with new things, sexual... My main reason become our age. I say that we should try to have fun as we are young (mid 30).
She is still not going for it.

I tried to make her talk about sex with Peter, even during our sex, but Eve was not feeling comfy.

She is hard to break :(

Wow , c-man . Good to hear from you ! Even without a story , update , or new pics , it's nice to see you're still around . Tell Eve we said hello . Don't be a stranger dude .

Hi

Eve asked me what I want as a present for Christmas. We agreed to ask each other. It is better that way because she has bought me a couple of times a present that did not fit ;p

She wants "heroes 7". I decided to use this present and said that I want a picture of her "pussy" being touched by a someone else.

She asked quickly: "Who?".

I answered: "It's up to You"

She hesitated, but after a while she asked: "Woman or a man?"
I again answered: "It's up to You".

Eve looked a little shocked but she did not say anything more about this. We will see if she will give me such a present.

Well dude , You will have to let us know what happens with that request . I hope , for you , it will be a very Merry Christmas ! My question , who gets to take the picture ?

C-man, this is very good news. Please keep us posted. You and Eve have a lot of fans out here!

Sounds like a step in the right direction . I just might be a Very Merry Christmas ! BTW Eves body looks better than ever ! Hopefully some other man will get to enjoy it ! Good luck to you both !

Awesome news, hopefully you get your Christmas present

c-man said:
Hi

She wants "heroes 7". I decided to use this present and said that I want a picture of her "pussy" being touched by a someone else.

She asked quickly: "Who?".

I answered: "It's up to You"

Well done!

XMas is just a few weeks away. We all await our present.

Users who are viewing this thread