30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
my fav thread - thanks Cman

news my man?

I would love to give her my load!

So, c-man , how was your Christmas ? Did Mrs Clause grant your wish ? Hoping things got a little naughty at your house ! Do tell .

I sent a pic to my best mate that my girl did not approve of (profile pic) at first but we're like brothers it was for a lil excitement maybe? Next time he came round I told her take her panties off for a bit of fun, a lil small talk and a lot of sexual tension later I couldn't take it any more I pulled my mate to the side and go down on her touch yourself that's it, I whispered in my girls ear 'want him to eat you out? The smile said it all boundaries were kept, he got to eat my favourite food while she sucked on my cock. She desperately wanted to fuck us both, this only happened two weeks ago.
Have fun guys otherwise what's the point.

hey man where are you?

So in suspense waiting for an update

Hi C-Man,

Has something happened in the last few month ? Do you have an update for us?

Any updates?

She's a hottie! I'm a sucker for brunnettes with a great ass:)

that was my favourite thread ever

Was an awesome thread, the op still seems to be on the site, i'm guessing some sort of rough patch has occurred.

Hi

I was suprised, that this thread is still on and so popular.

I took a break because image portal simply deleted a lot of pictures. It's a great loss for me.

If anyone has a backup please e-mail me. cmancuck@gmail.com

There has been a break from this lifestyle. We did not meet anyone and have fun with anyone.

Still, I'm highly aroused when somebody is complementing her and her body.

I even started to preform a show on join.me where I was presenting the collection I have, but found this rather boring since participants were not so cooperating.

To all of her fans here are some pictures for You:
DSC01001.JPGDSC01002.JPGDSC01003.JPG

Thanks for suport.

If You have some ideas how would You like to see her pictured pleac let me know.
c-man

Reactions: Paulag, iome343, barbie1955 and 6 others
Hey c-man! Great to see you again! What happened with the christmas present?

Also, how things are going between you, her and your dad?

Awesome great to see you back!

AH c-man , nice to hear from you again my friend ! And great to see the lovely Eve again too ! I've missed you guys , Since you haven't posted in a while I figured you wanted some privacy , so I did not post on your thread . Looking forward to hearing more from you two . Sorry you lost a lot of the pics of your beautiful wife . Looks like you're gonna have to take more , hopefully share them with us too ! Thanks for letting us know you're still around .

Thanks for posting cman!
It's so weird, maybe she likes it...but she feels like she likes i too much and she feels like it's a problem

hey man any news? :(

Hey man, hope everything is alright there. Cheers

Hi C-man

How are you ?
Did your wife date again ? Something happended last few month?

Hi

Things in cuckolding are going very slow.

We had a meeting like dogging. Just soft one.

I contacted a guy on internet, Rob (about 50 years old). He was from another city (about 30 minutes away). We had a set up meeting on a parking. When he arrived we agreed, that it was unsafe so we drove to a nearby forest. We know a place, so he followed us.

Eve was after having about half of bottle of wine. As we arrived, Rob came to our car and began to watch, as it was agreed that he will only watch as Eve will masturbate. She was unsure how to start, so I asked her to massage her breast. She then rise her t-shirt and showed her aroused breasts. Eve closed her eyes and started to massage and pinch her nipples. She was doing this in a very hard way. The sensation was in the air.

Rob released his dick and softly started to stroke it.

Eve massaged her tits for a while and as she spotted that Rob is touching himself, she rise her short skirt and dropped her sheer panties all the way. She then changed her position a bit and spread her legs wide. Her right hand landed on her pussy and her left hand continued to massage her breast. Rob was touching his dick to window glass living a mark on it.

I released my penis and started wanking. Eve noticed that and put her left hand on my penis and tried to help me. Rob then asked if he could help with her breast. She smiled a little and nodded wit her head. I lowered a window all the way. Rob grabbed his dick with his left hand and moved his right hand (witch was on his dick a moment before) and started to massage her breasts. He did it slowly, changing between right and left breast from time to time.

She was masturbating herself hard until she released a loud moan as she was coming.

After she was done Rob asked if she could help him. She took her hand from her pussy and started to massage his balls as he was stroking his shaft. She than said, than Rob can come on her hand. He surely was close as in this moment he started to unload his sperm on her hand .

So it was it.

Keep warm.

Reactions: firedogg81, h5t6ca, iome343 and 5 others