• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
C-man, you the man. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful sight.

Thx

We ordered a geisha balls. Waiting for them to be delivered.

We are set with Peter that she will wear them while going out to pub with us.

I also started to talk with a guy via other local forum (cuck type) but it seems he wants just to come, hit and go, without any fun.

c-man any news Love to see what you guys are up to Please keep us updated on any exciting developements

What's the latest?

c-man, many here are eagerly awaiting an update. Have you taken your wife out to any pubs yet with Peter and how is your cuckolding coming along?

Hi

Thx You all for Your patience.

I kind of forgot about this forum ;p

Things are going well. We ale having a lot of fun with Peter. There was no sex session (penetration) after that previous one, but we did a session - massage and cuddling.

Here is a picture of them posing for a shot:
http://s20************/k47dvbkmx/DSC07721.jpg

And them cuddling a little:
http://s20************/j4h2zm5h5/DSC07722.jpg

I'm trying to convince her to do a video session.

You are very lucky ,your wife is very beautifull,i like this type of women

Finally, the video of my wife helping Peter to cum has been published.

As I wrote in previous post, he was not able to get hard.

video:
http://et13.********.com/t/413/3_2235413.jpg

Reactions: joost
c-man i love your wife, i would love for you to film their whole encounter one night and post that

Hi c-man, fantastic video and incredibly beautiful wife. I really enjoyed the video to see her small soft hands cup Peters balls. SHe is so lovely. I have a question thought for you. Does your wife think much about penis size? Is your larger or smaller than Peters? Would see like to try a large size penis or do you think that matters as much to her? Rinal question, does she prefer circumsized penis or cut ones?

Hi

Thx for a nice word about my wife.

Me and Peter have similar size of cock.

Well, I think it is not about cock size, it is not even about cock. I think it is about fun coming from sex and situations.

She is satisfied in our sex life and she told me that she agrees to do this things with Peter because I wanted this.

She said she does not need to try bigger cocks. She likes mine (and Peters;p ) .

Here You can see a part of a session where Peter couldn't get hard:
http://s20************/extizkoqh/DSC07719.jpg
You can see his size on semi hard on cock.

And this she masturbating with a dildo.
http://s20************/y1mufx1kp/DSC07611.jpg

I don't know what You mean by saying: "Rinal question, does she prefer circumsized penis or cut ones?". Translator does not help.

Send us a picture of Your picture or post it here so she could answer Your question.

You are so correct c-man it's about sexual pleasure and adventure. You are indeed a lucky man to have such a beautiful and accommodating wife.
Thanks for sharing.

Does your gorgeous wife like anal sex? To see her with a big cock in her butt would be so special. If she's never had anal before, take it slowly and use lots of lubrication.

Hi

My wife does not like anal, I don't like this type of sex also. We tried a couple of times but she was feeling strange. I came in her ass but I prefer her warm pussy.

I sent a .gif of Peter rubbing my wife's pussy. When they publish it I will put a link here.

Pleas write a support posts. We are little bored with a lack of responses on this forum.

c-man said:
Pleas write a support posts. We are little bored with a lack of responses on this forum.

don't be man! you are doing great! we all do love your story and your pics! keep going!

Hi thx

Here is a gif of Peter rubbing my wife's pussy.

Hope You like it.

c-man said:
Hi

My wife does not like anal, I don't like this type of sex also. We tried a couple of times but she was feeling strange. I came in her ass but I prefer her warm pussy.

I sent a .gif of Peter rubbing my wife's pussy. When they publish it I will put a link here.

Everyone reading your posts loves them. Judging from what I've seen elsewhere on this forum your situation and wife are definitely hot enough to garner responses, I think it may have to do with the somewhat low frequency of your own posts, as those such as "Soon to Be" post much more frequently keeping everyone more regularly up to date. He also writes a great deal about the psychological dynamic of what he and his wife are experiencing, such as the sexual denial he is currently enjoying. You most definitely have a hot wife and an interesting dynamic developing, but the members here are sex addicts and need a regular and deep fix. :) Just sharing my thoughts if you are wanting more responses.

C-man, please don't stop postin. I jack off to your wife so much and I just love the fact that you share her with a normal guy (endowment wise) like Peter. She is so feminine and sexy!

You are probably the most interesting couple on this forum. Thanks for posting!

c-man said:
Hi

Enjoyed the thread, the story, and the pics of you and your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread