33% of White Women prefer Black Men for Sex

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
According to a Brown sexual study group, out of 20,000 women surveyed 13,357 identified themselves as being Caucasian, and 33% of these women reported they prefer sex with Black men oppose to men of their own race because Black men have abnormally large penises.

1_181_59-33-of-w_qxamdjo6.jpg

33% of white women surveyed prefer black men for sex.

The study also found women prefer width over length when asked what their preference was when it came to penis size.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Viktoria, CarolB, lovetocinteracial and 11 others
We need our brilliant white scientists to find ways to grow our dicks larger before it is too late!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MrCM, littlesmallie, krieig and 2 others
lol

you think that any way near you been doing to many drug.blk only make up 12 % of population mexicans have past blks with 13 % white have grown 5 % in population. You think get a white woman preg is helping the blk race it really hurting it because as time go on there be know true blks just a large group light skin blk trying to be white if your fig are true every blk male would have to fuck 25 white woman. i love blk dick not for size but the more fun to fuck slut janet

Reactions: Iwantyou and OhioMWF
67%

So 67% haven't tried it yet. lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: willuk, CarolB, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
Johnny&Thao said:

Mind you too that Blacks are only 12% of the U.S. population.

lol

and most white wifeswill never will. there happly married and have no thought of doing it.most of the blk i know dont care about cucking the hub there not into guys

out of those women who have gone blk, how many have had blk babies?

they say about 12% 7%e married females

Johnny&Thao said:

Put it this way, a city with a population of 10 million, 3.3 million white women.

Reactions: OhMyGodBecky, JamesR50 and CuckiDani
Johnny&Thao said:

Let me put it in another way. A small town with 100,000 white women, 33,000 of them prefer Black men for sex.

you full of sh** 100,000 white woman would be 500,000 pop and not 33% would have had blk maybe 5% how can so if there 500,000 then only 60,000 blk so only 15 000 to 20,000 male so every one of them would have to fuck 2 to 3 woman

Reactions: OhMyGodBecky
lol

so every one would have to cheat on the blk wife or gf

Last edited by a moderator:
I wager that every white female has fantasized about being ravaged in bed by a big black man.

• Angry
Reactions: CuckedByCarol, littlesmallie, krieig and 2 others
WifeLuver said:
Let me put it in another way. A small town with 100,000 white women, 33,000 of them prefer Black men for sex.

Obviously, you're a Math Major.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
It should be 100%, I don't know what these other white girls are thinking.

• Angry
Reactions: krieig, Davecuckold and RubeeAnne
33% would like regular sex with black men - but if the others tried it, and society said it was okay, then 90% would want black sex a couple of times a week. The black population would easily be able to get all fertile white women pregnant if the white males were suddenly to become impotent or infertile.

Hi Saraha ... guess you made it through the transition, huh? Not sure what's going on with this ... so much stuff doesn't work right. Hope they get this fixed soon. They dropped my post count and name me a moderator ... now how do you figure THAT happened? I wonder what it pays?
Oh, did you notice that you responded to a 3 year old DEAD THREAD?
Maybe see you later ... Mac =p

Yes Mac, the change over is a disaster for friend's lists, etc. I was on Dark Cavern Forum a few years ago, but they started charging, so I dropped out. It might have been a good thing, because my dial-up struggled badly to hold any pages together, and then one day I was blocked for good by new login rules.

I hope they pay you as a moderator, because you have the brains to do it a lot better than most. The spamomatic statistics are a surprise over spamming attacks. My Firewall warned me not to trust this new slutwives.com website because of the phishing risks. Have had some problems logging in, several times told me my login details are wrong, even though they were right. I am very reluctant to put any personal information onto this new site. I think I just wanted to respond to a few threads to see if I could handle the new layouts, so I didn't notice too closely what the dates were. I had a look at some of the posts I made when I was on dark cavern forums in the past. I got a surprise to find them still there after all these years.

hairyone said:
I wager that every white female has fantasized about being ravaged in bed by a big black man.

So does this mean a black man just needs to walk up to a white women, smile at her, hold her hand and say, "your place or mine?"

Reactions: Mcdom
Slutjanet I like ur attitude keep it up