33% of White Women prefer Black Men for Sex

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
WifeLuver said:
Let me put it in another way. A small town with 100,000 white women, 33,000 of them prefer Black men for sex.

If the 33,000 who like black cocks talk about how good it is, then the other 67,000 white women will get hugely curious and start to want "what they are missing out on".

The writing is on the wall, 2million old farts die each year in America, so young women are no longer being held back by their racism. The days when black men get castrated for fucking a white woman are well and truly over.

45% of white men in America are almost impotent by 50, they are a dying race. When their sex drive is gone, even the blue pills won't save them forever. :slow::nono::nutpunch::nutkick::rolleyes::pee::kissass::cockblock

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954
A big percentage of older white women have plenty of money to hire black gigolos with exciting cocks. :call::call::call:

Last edited:
Reactions: hairbear1954
slutjanet said:
you think that any way near you been doing to many drug.blk only make up 12 % of population mexicans have past blks with 13 % white have grown 5 % in population. You think get a white woman preg is helping the blk race it really hurting it because as time go on there be know true blks just a large group light skin blk trying to be white if your fig are true every blk male would have to fuck 25 white woman. i love blk dick not for size but the more fun to fuck slut janet

50.00% African from first breeding cross
75.00% African from second breeding cross
87.50% African from third breeding cross
93.75% African from fourth breeding cross
96.87% African from fifth breeding cross
98.44% African from sixth breeding cross
99.22% African from seventh breeding cross
99.61% African from eighth breeding cross

Need proper informed consent, white women expressing their desire to be black bred without hypnotism/drugs.

most white women like blackcock, my wife loves black cock and has dated 2 black guys and said she was really satisfied,

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, hikawade and JamesR50
WifeLuver said:
According to a Brown sexual study group, out of 20,000 women surveyed 13,357 identified themselves as being Caucasian, and 33% of these women reported they prefer sex with Black men oppose to men of their own race because Black men have abnormally large penises.

1_181_59-33-of-w_qxamdjo6.jpg

33% of white women surveyed prefer black men for sex.

The study also found women prefer width over length when asked what their preference was when it came to penis size.
Actually about 70%

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50
If she only wants you for sex you are not superior. You are a human powered dildo. Only good for 1 thing and easily replaced.

Between 70-90 %

lovetocinteracial said:
most white women like blackcock, my wife loves black cock and has dated 2 black guys and said she was really satisfied,
Truth ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

lovetocinteracial said:
All white women love Black donkey Dick there called BBC sluts lol your wife is one.once you go black never go back.she will always think of her hubby Worthless

• Love
Reactions: hikawade
poopzone said:
We need our brilliant white scientists to find ways to grow our dicks larger before it is too late!
No actually.you ppl need to stop letting black men fuck your wife's it's very discusting.if your a good lover you don't even need a Dick to give a woman pleasure.i think White men just like watching there wife's fucking BBC.and it really doesn't feel good for her it hurts for days even bleeds

Saraha said:
So does this mean a black man just needs to walk up to a white women, smile at her, hold her hand and say, "your place or mine?"
Works 70%

Saraha said:
So does this mean a black man just needs to walk up to a white women, smile at her, hold her hand and say, "your place or mine?"
Not really sometimes hubby asked if the donkey Dick wants to fuck his wife.and usually the white women will ask the BBC

• Love
Markotony said:
Not really sometimes hubby asked if the donkey Dick wants to fuck his wife.and usually the white women will ask the BBC
That's because his wife wants it lol

hairyone said:
I wager that every white female has fantasized about being ravaged in bed by a big black man.
....and white men too...im married to an Asian lady and my cock gets hard thinking of her being cuckolded by a strong, big-cocked black guy....

Reactions: Teelack
poopzone said:
We need our brilliant white scientists to find ways to grow our dicks larger before it is too late!
No need for that by the way do you know a white Man has the biggest Dick in the world.look it up .and it's only gods revenge black men fucking white wifes just think how many white men fucked black women in the slavery days?

Donaldcuckintexas said:
I don;t really think size makes a lot of difference except for very small penises. How the tool is used is what really matters. I do believe most women do fantacize about men fucking their brains out. A married white woman in her 30's or 40's usually gets bored with her huysbands sex and they usually stop having sex very often. It is usually fast & not very satisfying any more.
That is why there is so much divorce and cheating. Smart, educated couples who can open up and talk about this frequently find a solution. Agreeing to let the spouse have sex with someone outside of the marriage frequently works. Especially where the wife takes a black lover. That usually satisfies her. Some even entertain their black men at home with the husbnd present. In fact black family ownership is becomming more frequent now. White husbands are letting it happen. Usually after it happens he is trapped and has no way out. The BNWO is a real organized group and they are working to change white husbands into submissives. It is true!
It's God's way of getting back to white men.think of how many white men fucked and owned black women in the slavery century? Now black men own white men's wife's lol 💯 true fact

Markotony said:
All white women love Black donkey Dick there called BBC sluts lol your wife is one.once you go black never go back.she will always think of her hubby Worthless
i want her to fuck them,as she loves black cocks too had them before we got marriedand continues to fuck them to this day same 2 bulls get that white pussy when they want it i wouldnt trade this lifestyle for anything

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand and hikawade
sure

71.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Laceyfemme, Custer Laststand and PDXFun2