0003.jpg

0073.jpg

more of hairy teen

comments please ?aa12.jpg

ex-4.jpg

Black in shaved cunt.jpg

sgsex73.jpg

2arabic wifes share one black.jpg

Nothing like a petite girl with a hairy bush. My wife is 5'0 with a beautiful hairy pussy.

You are sooo cute! I would love to fuck you. Do you live near New England?

Would you care to share/

fineasswife said:
Nothing like a petite girl with a hairy bush. My wife is 5'0 with a beautiful hairy pussy.

Some pictures of your fine wife?

Agree with h5t6ca, Would you care to share some pics of your wife? - fineasswife.

Nothing finer than a married five foot nothing woman (of legal age)!!!

nice and sexy id love her on me

shes legal lol

dont worry guys jessica is legal just small you like her ?

Jessica looks lovely, are you looking to share her?

thanks for sharing

She's incredibly hot - love women 5' and under -they tend to be little bundles of dynamite and exceptionally hot in the sack. I'd love a night with her and leave her smilling and knocked up.

yes

yes we do share so far only 3 times but loved all of it .

If you decide you waqnt to carry on sharing you'll never be short of volunteers, I'd love a place in the queue myself!

As requested--5'0'' 100 lbs wife with big, hairy, cum filled pussy

What do you think?

Attachments

• P1000974.jpg
    P1000974.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 319
Okay, so I'm a young teen and a very hairy fella. I have a thin moustache, but it doesn't suit me at all.

Is it really necessary to post pics of such young people who have the rest of their lives to live without having to worry about a bunch of perves posting it to beat their meat to... Un freaking beleivable.

? i don't quite see what your complaining about you have clearly looked yourself ? besides she's legal and posed for the photos so who's hurt

How do you know she posed to have them posted on a website genius. Perhaps the photos were takenthinking they would remain private...

because its my wife idiot

Well

fineasswife said:
What do you think?

I think it is wonderful
Petite women are great fucks, from personal experiences