• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

4ft 5 hairy teen

• Thread starterjessdan
  • Start date
Well..

jessdan said:
comments please ?

I think she is hot and sensual. Her look is very lively
Can you post more. I am enjoying them

Hi there! Canadian here - absolutely love your wife's pictures and think you're quite a lucky man to have someone so cute who's up for sharing. I'll be in London towards the end of March and would love to get together if you guys were up for that?

Yea, sure she is.... which is wht the thred title is "hair teen", insted of hairy wife...

so you cant be young and in a relationship i see , and all of this judgment about posting the pics by someone who has clearly looked at the pics and probably blown his load , i do sense a hint of jealousy .[

QUOTE=jmexpat;186493]Yea, sure she is.... which is wht the thred title is "hair teen", insted of hairy wife...[/QUOTE]

love petite women! At first, when about to click on this thread, I was hesitant after seeing "teen", but glad to read that she's of legal age!

Yeah she's nice and legal 20 now to be honest

Nice pics. Wheerabouts in the UK are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread