• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

5 weeks after husbands cousin went home

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
It had gone 5 weeks when Erkki had travelled home to North. My wife Aila & Me had been making good each others every day during that 5 weeks, sended photos once / twice a week to Erkki.

Then My wife told that, : Dear husband : I Am coming very HORNY, I have thought now about one week really many times that I now need somebody elses Dick ( S ? ). I need exciting things, ! Me too I said to My Slutty ***** wife. What You are gonna do to that thing.? I Asked.

I have already bought the ticket to Cruising, weekend to Stockholm, I want to go there by My own, this time.

I let You know everything after returning home, ! Oukey ? Perhaps I text or call You from the boat, Aila answered.

When do You call Me ??? Let us see, You will Hear then, when it is ringing the mobile phone, I do not know the time, yet.

Is that oukey for You? If not, what can I do for that, in any case I have desided to make that cruising.

Yes, ofcourse it is oukey to You, My Loving ***** Wife I said.

So I begin to be horny as owen for waiting Her leaving, but mostly returning home and telling everything, it was Tuesday when She told it.

Aila needs to be with Erkki as often as possible, so being apart is very hard on her. You must continue to love Aila very much, and show your full understanding for her special needs - her sexual cravings.

She is your loving ***** wife who makes you feel happy, especially when she delights you by sleeping with Erkki.

Her hot pussy needs every drop of Erkki's white sperm - it must always be oukey for her to fuck him with all her heart, so he will ejaculate hard all his cream into her love tunnel.

You are lucky that Aila has such a kind lover to give her more delights.

Yes, Aila is getting so HORNY and must think of ways to scratch her sexual itches with lots of fresh DICK into her itchy holes.

Sexual needs. I need to agree with You SARAHA, I love Her really, She is amazing woman for ME ( Too, I think.! ) Those three evenings & nights before friday were very Horny for both of us.
Aila was telling me many times how She is going to look some NEW DICK man on the " LOVE BOAT" and how She is coming to enjoy that even it is not Erkki or Me. But her needings I need to understand, what can I do ? Friday I drove Her to the Harbor and She had all the time so nice face with smiling when I allowed Her to do that. I told Her that " My dear wife, have a good time and enjoy of Your cruising, and return back to Me soon, I want You so much, I Love You. She kissed Me and so She went in to that boat

When I read this dude's posts, I picture it's Latka from Taxi getting cucked.

On the ship

She called Me 23.18 Friday evening. Told to be in restaurant dancing. She had drinked two cocnacs. She said that She begin to be very Horny. She had left pans away and had such a quite mini dress and My black skirt with knapps. No bra also.
When we were just speaking it came one good looking man there She said and told Me to be a good "boy" and have a nice night. You too I said to My Wife. She promised to call me later again.

"No bra also' that is good sign she is really horny - and definitely encouraging the guys to know that she has dressed sexy to please men looking for hot ladies who are not getting enough sex. Dancing and alcohol can make a wife VERY HORNY and ready for men to cuddle her.

Slow dance

They had been dancing someeight slow records, with one man, then it had been two other men asking Her to dance with them. The first man had came again and He had asked soon if My Wife would come with Him to His cabin.

Geglu said:
They had been dancing someeight slow records, with one man, then it had been two other men asking Her to dance with them. The first man had came again and He had asked soon if My Wife would come with Him to His cabin.

===========

records ........how quaint :cool:

Geglu said:
They had been dancing someeight slow records, with one man, then it had been two other men asking Her to dance with them.

The first man had came again and He had asked soon if My Wife would come with Him to His cabin.

Hope she goes to his cabin for a "full treatment, more than a back rub, a juicy cock".

4yz34rk

On The Way

She called Me and told that She feels Her now so SLUTTy that She would like to do it. When calling She also explained how that man opened Her two knapps and could see now Quite Well straight to Her boobs, with Nipples standings.

I came so horny too of that talking and all the time they were walking through the cabin,
Wow , what are You doing me now said by accident Aila. It was coming one other man from his cabin for to go somewhere on the boat. Wifes "partner" had opened the all knapps and open My Wifes Boobs for to show to that other man and also for Him first time totally, ofcourse. Oh My Good You Lady HAS MARWELLOUS BOOBS THEY BOTH HAD told. Aila was redded but excited and She Me that She tells me more when She comes home from that trip, hope me good time now My Love She said and shut the cellphone.

Saraha said:
Well said, duke, that is a sign that most would like to see on the sky line so we can all focus on making sure mankind does not die out.

Umm...It said "fuck you" not "fuck, you", so I'm not sure how that could help the longevity of the species.

Geglu said:
She called Me and told that She feels so SLUTTy that She would like to do it.

She also explained how that man opened Her two knapps and could see straight to Her boobs, with Nipples standings.

(my) Wifes "partner" had opened my Wife's Boobs to show to that other man and also for Him first time totally, ofcourse.

Oh My Good Your Lady HAS MARWELLOUS BOOBS THEY BOTH (said).

Aila was redded but excited and She will tell me more when She comes home from that trip.

'My husband - I feel so slutty - I blushed and reddened my face, when my lover and his friend told me that I have marvellous boobs'.

(that is a lovely bag of emotions for a cuckold to feel - just imagine how much sexual fun that horny, slut wife, Aila is having with two extra men lusting for her in the hut). And she enjoys telling her husband that she is obeying his suggestions to be sexy and flirt with men whilst she is away from him - and her husband ENJOYS HER STORIES OF THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER PUSSY, TITS AND EMOTIONS.

Yep !

You are right , I Am enjoying very much when I know that My Love is having good time. Tell You later some detailshow She told that She was going to that one mans cabin and immediately laying naked in His big bed. He had good cabin, like sweet and She was in such a mood..............

Aila opened HEr legs wide open and asked this man to show His Standing cock quickly because SHE will want it in to HER WET CUNT. At the same it had been calling the cell phone of HER. It was ERKKI. He wanted to know how is My Wife Aila today. She said that " I needed to come to cruising boat, Love Boat, because You are so faraway and I needed somebody else now" and She had said that She is now busy, if You know what I mean!? Erkki had told that there are three of His friends looking for the photos which My Wife had send Him and they all wants to some beautiful day Make You feel good, how do You see that, He asked Aila.?
Maybe I need to think about that; Now My cruising friend is coming in Me call me later, tomorrow? Thank You.

Told by when returned home

All these things Aila said when She arrived home from the cruising. This man had been quickly naked and he had been standing some time and his was standing too, peace by piece he came to bed, started to suck My Wifes CUNT and said that it was really good that She was interested of FUCKING and especially FUCKING WITH HIM,

Aila had said that I need some times other men and not only My HUsband. This man had admitted that it was same with him, he needs sometimes other SLUTTY Woman and not only his wife.

He was same time handling My Wifes boobs when he was sucking HER PUSSY, WET PUSSY. WILLING PUSSY, ***** CUNT.

He kissed it about at least half an hour and that is one thing what MY WIFE likes a lot of and SHE was excited and so HORNY and ready to allow this man to fuck HER CUNT when ever he wanted and during this cruising so often as he was ready and willing to do it.

SHE was almost in heaven when the man at last came upper and upper, started to kiss MY WIFE straight to HER lips, SHE could taste HER own juicys from HER wet PUSSY.

It was really wonderfull feeling when he wanted to put his Dick cent by cent to MY WIFES SLUTTY CUNT AND SLOWLY he started moving in & out MY WIFES ***** PUSSY. First time Aila had quite noisy impressed HER so loudly and happy when other mans COCK was fucking HER.

He did it again long time only very slowly, very slowly, and AILA also likes when You just want to enjoy HER CUNT, not only quick go and out and that it is. No, SHE is very happy only when SHE see that men loves to enjoy HER WET PUSSY in such so very piece .

After some 45 minutes he first time had needed to DO MY WIFE very very quickly and spurted his juicy cum in MY WIFES PUSSY, by kissing HER very passionate at the same time and SHE liked that also when the man kissed HER and SHE wanted so much to do the same to him.

Her nipples were standing ofcourse all the time so hard, so big and this man had also said that he had not seen that kinds of nice titties and nipples standing ever before and when he stopped cuming he had leying on the bed after beside MY WIFE and handed HER BOOBS STANDING NIPPLES, KISSED HER so much and made many marks MY WIFES BOOBS and neck all over when AILA had said that please do those marks for me, I want to show to my husband that I really have had good time during cruising. Ofcourse HE knows that but still, I like when You are little rough for ME , not much ofcourse.

By talking and kissing and not going to wash each others his DICK had started to grow up again and AILA had been quickly very happy when SHE could know that soon this mans COCK is again cuming to HER SWOLLEN CUNT. It was not taken anymore much time when MY WIFE neede to say again OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank You my man and especially Your COCK, fuck fuck fuck ME all the night, so many times as You like and can do it.

When they were fucking it was somebody knocked the door.............

Telling happiness after returning home

This all SHE told Me when SHE came home from the trip. Her fucker went to open the door with towel on Him. Aila was still naked but covered HER . It was that man who saw MY WIFES BOOBS on corridor.

He was a little bit nervous but asked if He could come to join with them. That was ofcourse very strange situation but HER partner asked if that would be oukey to MY WIFE.???

After some time thinking SHE had admitted that it would be better even like that. Other man fucking HER PUSSY and the second man kissiing marks, many marks to HER BOOBS especially. And kissing HER passion way.

Second incoming

Quickly the new guy was naked and he had wonderfull erection and that is why AILA was soon taken the big towel away from HER curves and SHE opened the legs wide open and said that I could take that Your Cock immediately in, please, it is so nice standing for ME I see.

He jumped to bed, straight to MY WIFES CUNT and It went there easily because this first Guy had been there already three times and AILA had not been in shower , so SHE had very wet CUNT already and this "new" Guy had his full erection standing Dick in MY WIFES PUSSY; She was feeling so amazing feelings and felt HER REALLY NAUGHTY, GOOD SLUT , The first fucker took his now again standing Dick just very near MY WIFES face and Aila had little kissed it, did handjob and kissed more.

He went little bit lower and started to kiss with passionate HER BOOBS, Nipples and did it more and more stronger so that I can see how many marks SHE has on HER boobs . I believe SHE had had funderfull time. Also the first was still doing HER CLIT at the same when the second was doing HER PUSSY.

My Lovely ***** wife. Now it had been second guys turn to load all his cum straight in to MY WIFES CUNT, once more sperms there, SHE had been really satisfied and SHE told the guys that please, do not go out of the boat when it is harbor, Let us continue this way, I love it what Your Dicks are doing to me. and...

Feelings are fun

After some time they had been very tired and all of them were sleeping, Aila had been in the center and two men around HER, they had put their hands to MY SLUTTY ALAs pussy, moving with fingers before sleeping and HER both BOOBS were kissing by the men. She said that was the most amazing way to start to sleep, best what SHE can Imagine. Perhaps they had been sleeping some two three Hours when SHE felt that it was been awakening HER BY FUCKING, and after some minutes SHE was very READY to help HIS fucker to get "GOOD RIDE" AND......

Users who are viewing this thread