• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

5 weeks after husbands cousin went home

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
Perhaps fucking interest

MAY BE SO FROM SARAHA, PERHAPS NOT. She just is quite active reader and from he many many others She takes contacts by thinking further or so.?

In the beginning when wife was second or third time without me on the cruising boat, I asked from Her when taking Her home, that "I was wondering, if You were coming with some other man to home", She just smiled nicely. In the evening at home She asked that if I was mening the truth that She is alowed to take somebody with Her? I told that what do You think, Would it be nice to be with two men, when the other is "empty" the second will continue fucking.?

That sounds realle amazing, She said, So I still need to think about the question

By the way She also said that same evening that She was meaning to go with two other men with Her woman friend to continue fucking after "LoveBoat" adventure, when She saw me She needed to come with me home ofcourse.

She did not had panties I found when we were driving home and She had such a "miniskirt" and I put my hand to Her leg and it was sliding more and more near Her Pussy, and it still was very Wet and She let me put my fingers in and asked if I was willing to fuck Her quickly. I was, immediately.

Villain said:
This thread is too lame to be anything but the truth 100%.

Well said :D

geordiekev said:

I have enjoyed very much these posts, because English is not always easy to learn as a second language. Geglu has done a 168 posts, so he is persisting and getting better at pinpointing ways he and his wife are working to improve their sex life.

Having sex with strangers, and progressing to orgies for geglu's wife is something that is happening faster than she ever dreamed. She loves her husband very much because he is encourging her to have a wonderful sexual expression. It started with close friends, but they are getting bolder to try strangers who bring more excitement.

I know that as a couple geglu and his wife will consider health risks and be careful to screen strangers before they are allowed in her panties.

Reactions: Geglu
Thanks, Saraha

Thanks for information Saraha. You are very much in right. I and My Wife do understand that this is not perhaps the right system to be married.

At the same , it is really "funny" if You can say so, that so it has happened to our lifestyle as it has happened several, hundreds, thousands etc couples during their time together as a wife and husband.

Ofcourse I had no any idea to go this kind of life when we married. I do not believe also that Aila had this kinds of interests.

I could write a novel : " Once upon a Time" starting how this all has gone to these days styles if anybody wants to read so much.

Perhaps it would be nice to go on further and further piece by piece, try to make the happening excite and interesting but ( I do, if You like that ) our "education" is such a straight and honest that we try to make all our meetings so short as possible and so simply that it is easy to understand and it can not make difficulties between others, if we go to judge.

That is why I also like to tell quite soon the situation that it is not needed to tell the same thing as they do in so many programs in TV : s.
What has happened, You need to say once, then later once more what had happenned and when You go further You hear the more and more the same telling before the program is finished. I at least change easily chanel to see more simply system.

I have travelled a lot of in very many coutries making selling work and done it quite much. They usually like the way, when they ask something, I tell the system so straight and easy and give immediately the answer , as possible.

In Europe all the countries, Alger, Russia, Mongolia etc, Skandinavia, I know them quite well.

So.!

What do you think if I tell My Wife that She is allowed to take some, strange man for me, with Her to Our home and if things goes to that way that everybody is intersted in threesomes, we do it ??? Could it be fun, ? Only heaven knows, is that so?
Of You were ME, what would You DO, or would You Do My Wife.?

Thanks, Saraha

Thanks for information Saraha. You are very much in right. I and My Wife do understand that this is not perhaps the right system to be married.

At the same , it is really "funny" if You can say so, that so it has happened to our lifestyle as it has happened several, hundreds, thousands etc couples during their time together as a wife and husband.

Ofcourse I had no any idea to go this kind of life when we married. I do not believe also that Aila had this kinds of interests.

I could write a novel : " Once upon a Time" starting how this all has gone to these days styles if anybody wants to read so much.

Perhaps it would be nice to go on further and further piece by piece, try to make the happening excite and interesting but ( I do, if You like that ) our "education" is such a straight and honest that we try to make all our meetings so short as possible and so simply that it is easy to understand and it can not make difficulties between others, if we go to judge.

That is why I also like to tell quite soon the situation that it is not needed to tell the same thing as they do in so many programs in TV : s.
What has happened, You need to say once, then later once more what had happenned and when You go further You hear the more and more the same telling before the program is finished. I at least change easily chanel to see more simply system.

I have travelled a lot of in very many coutries making selling work and done it quite much. They usually like the way, when they ask something, I tell the system so straight and easy and give immediately the answer , as possible.

In Europe all the countries, Alger, Russia, Mongolia etc, Skandinavia, I know them quite well.

So.!

What do you think if I tell My Wife that She is allowed to take some, strange man for me, with Her to Our home and if things goes to that way that everybody is intersted in threesomes, we do it ??? Could it be fun, ? Only heaven knows, is that so?
Of You were ME, what would You DO, or would You Do My Wife.?

Another of two boat cruisers doing her

It wascoming to phonecalling one evening to wifes phone. She saw that it was the other man from the cruising when two men hold Her as their "playtoy".

She asked if I wanted to listen what he is telling to my wife.? I do , I said, She opened the voice so that I could hear their discussing. It was like that.

You still remember me, I was on the boat with You and Your naked body with that other man too. Yes I do remember, OFCOURSE Aila said.

Do You remember that we agreed to meet once a month? Yes I do She told. Now it is really near the first time after that, is it not? he asked.

Yes I know, She answered, I have been waiting that also, I Am quite wet even now when You call to me and tell that. Do You still want to see me She asked.

That is why I called, can we meet tomorrow evening he asked. Yes, where and what time asked Aila. I have Hotel here and it is still two days I Am here. Would You join me there. ? Can be the whole night with me asked that voice.

I whispered Her it is oukey if She likes that. She kissed me and said that I might want that much.

What You want to do with me then She was teaching him. I was thingking that my dick likes to go to Your lovely Cunt, You nice slut.

Ohhhhhh, sounds good my fucker, I will be Yours using that night, I Am waiting "Very Hard" meeting with You he said and they send kissies by phone and closed the phones.

My wife is so after this night away from home, making love with somebody else.???

She made a promise to meet once a month and now she wishes to keep her word and take his cock inside her pussy. It is great that you whispered it would be okay when you heard his voice on the speaker ask her the questions.

I am glad she admitteds that her pussy was getting wet and she had been waiting for his call. This proves she enjoyed her last sex session and wants repeats. He obviously found her body all he could ever hope for in a woman.

She is obviously enjoying the excitement of meeting strangers and letting them have sexual fun to their heart's content. It sounds like she needs to have orgies with two or more men in the same bed, either taking turns seperately or both touching her body at the same time.

You might be Very MUCH right

I think You are right Saraha. You only can imagine how it was HOT NIGHT after this calling with me with My Wife.
She wanted immediatelyt me to take Her clothings off and that I want to show with my Dick how excited I was .

I tried My Best and we did four times during that night my loadings to Her Lovely amazing Cunt. I kissed many marks to Her Boobs and that was what She wanted too. She said that : Please leave the places a lot of also that other man
to make good and fine Red Marks all over MY Body.

I know he likes to KISS MY PUSSY because he likes that I will be his Wonderfull ***** next night. I know You admit that too for ME that I Am always Your SLUTTY ***** and do not keep others, I can Give You everything what You need, Others can not Do that like I Do.

You said that : There is no other women which can use her CUNT MUSCKELS like I Do, Hard around Your Dick , AND EVERY OTHER MENS COCKS who ever put their Dicks to MY PUSSY.

She was speaking all the time when we were making love in our own bed.

Let us see later if She is willing to take some stranger to our home, forexamples at the same when Erkki is also visiting us. I need to speak to My Lovely Aila, The Beautiful Slut of Mine of that question. What You think.

Yes, Aila needs to bring men home to sleep in your marriage bed and you be a Butler to give them food and refreshments so they can concentrate on lovemaking - so you can see how happy men are with your horny, slut wife.

You can watch her losing control of her emotions as she becomes a play toy for the stranger's cock power - and afterwards, she can wipe her wet pussy all over your face

Why so

You know, I Am not still any sissyman, If something is going I like to do it so that I am with those things. I Know that Aila is not also hoping from me that kind of service.
I believe that She hopes to get, in that case, full service with cocks doing,

I Imagine that She likes to get for Her two boobs at the same time nice kissing and all the times handling to Her curvy body, if or when She wants also some stranger to our marital bed.

Still nice that You are active to follow the case and make notes. Thank You for
nice writings and enjoyable info. I Like Your activity and writings.

But

That is oukey, and I know Aila likes a lot of giving Her Cunt for me for to kiss also, not so that I need to eat others sperm but after showering it She with glad comes to sit to my face and ask that did I like when She was with other man and he put his semen in to Her Pussy.

She say that She do like it, Also sometimes they and I can put it to Her body all over and I can smell the excitement on Her lips when She kisses me, and that is one thing which makes me very hard to know that She agree the others kissing with Her too, to Her Lips when they are doing Her and She is moving Her tits against those other mens skin too. I like it is really sexy.:)

Being a butler is something you have never done - and it is a special fun way of thanking Aila for bringing men home - you are demonstrating your grateful thanks for expanding your excitement moments, and also showing her lovers HOW PLEASED you are that they are fucking her and adding lots of value to your marriage to aila.

If you act as a butler, her lovers will come home with her more often to give Aila more and more pleasure while she is naked. The food you serve to them will give them the extra energy to fuck her pussy more enthusiastically - because they know you are encouraging them with all your heart and soul.

Aila wants to bring men home, so feeding them shows Aila that you will treat them well and give them more opportunities to fuck in your wedding bed. She will feel like she has several husbands, but you will still be the best husband - the one she loves the most.

Good talking lady s

Oukey Lady S, You are in such a good way funny lady. You have the imagination how the things should go, in Your mind. Thanks for the comments, but that is not for my soul

I can perhaps still encourage them to visit again, if this will happen , with strangers. Might Be, Let us see later on, how much my Loving Wife wants to get this happen.

She might be very interested in that thing, Perhaps.? Her Pussy Loves Mens cocks. You know.! She is such a lovely Slut, My Love.

If you love your wife unconditionally, her heart will soar and she will slowly expand her love life as opportunites present them. Her reputation as a love machine will be enhanced in beautiful ways, and men will see her as a Goddess because her body will give them genuine pleasure and make their lives better in ways that excite them.

Women who have quality sex release hormones that make their skin glow and their face to smile almost continuously.

Grumpy men and women usually do not have a good sex life, even if they try to convince you otherwise.

Lovely lovemachine, my wife.!

Yes SARAHA, You are thinking that She is such a lovely Love maker to other men too.
It has happened, Yes, many times, as You know, have been reading frommy letters.

Last She told that this Mr 1. from boat cruising, was waiting Her in Hotel hall, Aila had overcoat which under She had the skirt which You can see nicely through and no Bra at all.
And under mini She did not had panties. They had kissed a little bit each others and went by lift to the right floor where Mr 1. had his room. It was shampagne waiting also there and when they sit to the bed drinking it Mr 1. started to handle Her tits at the same and open all the knapps quickly and put his hand through My Wifes Legs and soon his fingers were playing Her pussy and they continued kissing and Aila opened Mr 1. Trousers and took his cock out, started to play with that also and continued kissing..

Mr 1. asked My Wife to lay down to bed, took Her NAKED open Her legs, started to kiss Her cunt horny, hot but gently, She said.

He put shampagne to Aila breasts, stomach, and started kissing Her boobs and after some twenty minutes he wanted to put Shampagne to Her open Pussy, almost full it and begin to kiss and drink it from there.

About after one hour of Her coming in he first time then PUT his Dick in to Ailas Pussy. Not moving for a long time, kissed and kissed, felt Her Boobs against him and some fifteen minutes he slowly made some movings with his cock, in Ailas pussy. Aila had also used Her CUNTMUCLES AROUND Mr 1. : s cock, very strong way and soon his first load was ready to Ailas CUNT, wet Cunt.

She said it was marvellous feeling, more continuening later. What She told was happenned.

Coming home

Before coming home, She called again 05.00 and asked me to pick up Her eight a clock from that hotel where I left Her. This man needs to go some meeting for 9.00 and so they need to leave the place. After that this man goes home to his wife.
Then aila said that by the way his cock is just now again in Her Pussy. Fifth time during this visit. And then this other man wanted to speak with me or at least to me. He told that he admire My Wifes interests to make love other men too and he would like to meet Aila ( For him Aila had told to be Layla ) Leila in Finnish. She really can use Her muscles in Her Cunt wonderfull way. Thank You for Sharing Her with me at least. I know some others too, She has said. And ofcourse we had once nice time with another man in the Ships Cabin.You know.

Youre welcome I said and was a little bit jealous but horny at the same time.Why?
Ok speak more another time we said and I promised to take Her from that hotel 08.00 and promised to fuck Her immediately.

Perhaps fucking interest

Once i asked wife when She came home form cruising that ; I thought You have some other man with You and we could fuck You both of us.! Oh, did You were thinking so, what would You think, ? could it be nice to fuck a lot of with me and then continue immediately with that stranger man ( stranger for me earlier, what You think My Dear Slut.! Oh my good, is that promise.??? She answered to me,
So I think She might be ready to come sometimes home with some other of Her fucker, which I do not know for earlier days.
And when She was quite a Young Lady and we did not were even in engage I heard some thing after from "her Aunt" ....

Geglu said:
After fucking Aila, this man goes home to his own wife.
Then aila said that by the way his cock is just now again in Her Pussy.
Cock is fifth time in Aila's pussy during this visit.
My Wifes interested to make love to other men.
She really can use Her muscles in Her Cunt in a wonderful way.
I was a little bit jealous but horny at the same time.Why?
I promised to take Her from that hotel and fuck Her immediately.

Yes, you had sexual steaming pressure built up, so you definitely needed to take Aila home from the Hotel and get your share of fucking her, because her lover had sure given her a BIG SEXING when he was in bed with her - now it was your turn again to enjoy her body so she would have two different cocks in her pussy on the same day.

Geglu said:
Once i asked wife when She came home form cruising that, "I thought you would have some other man with you and you could fuck both of us".

"Could it be nice to fuck a lot of with me and then continue immediately with that stranger man?"

"Oh my goodness, is that a promise, she answered to me".

So I think she might be ready to sometimes come home with a stranger fucker, who I do not know for her earlier days.

Geglu, Aila is excited that you have made a promise for a future threesome between you, her and a friend of hers from the days before you met her. I hope it happens soon, because it will be exciting to see her slit getting more sperm cream into it.

Users who are viewing this thread