• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

----

• Thread starternewtonm
  • Start date

newtonm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2014
---

Last edited:
Sounds super exciting!! Wish I could be there to watch! Unless hubby undoubtedly accepts the responsibility of raising that child as his own and provide him/her a good future, I would think this through many times over. Good luck be safe.

newtonm said:
hi everyone this is Maria here... we have a little predicament we would like some advice on... hubby wants me to be bred by another guy we had a lot of discussions and deliberations over the last few months on this and basically here is the idea... hubby wants to put together a syndicate of 20+ guys who must fit below criteria:

1. age between 20-40
2. must be clean and have proof
3. must be born in any one of these countries: Spain, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Cyprus (will consider other Mediterranean guys too)
4. must be healthy n fit
5. sign a waiver form to waive of any rights to the child
6. must be ok to fuck cum filled pussy

and then arrange for all the guys to come n fuck me one by one on the same day - each guy will receive half hour slot and hubby will be present in the room watching... each guy must cum twice first in my mouth which I will share with hubby he wants both of us to taste the cum which will breed me... and secondly deep inside my pussy... guy must be ok to fuck cum filled pussy as i will be keeping all the cum in my pussy...

in the end we r hoping that the best mans cum will win and impregnate me... the winning guy will get bonus to come n fuck me anytime anywhere for 5 yrs...
what do u think of our idea?

Maria
xxx

Extremely hot. Why not video the moment of conception for posterity and our viewing pleasure. The fly in the ointment is how you are going to identify the winner. Will you require everyone to take a DNA test? Could be expensive. Also, knowing the medical history of the winner would be helpful to the child's health going forward. Are you planning to divulge to your (not husbands) offspring of the sperm lottery that brought them into this life? Will you tell them who the father is and why its not hub? BTW are you doing this as an erotic turn on or is hubbies sperm not up to snuff? Just asking.

Last edited:
Let us know how things progress

Very very hot idea. Wish you luck!

Really hot idea, but it needs to many pre-arrangements. I would love to accept pregnancy risk without building so difficult schema. In fact several times we had explored the idea of unprotected sex with some of her lovers we are sure to be clean and fit...

Hi Ms. Maria,

Your and your husband's plan sounds hot (as others have noted), and from a "sperm wars" point of view, quite rational. But — if I may make a comment that won't sound erotic — from a statistical point of view, I suspect you're imposing too many conditions. I suggest this because the more conditions you impose, the less likely it is you'll find 20 different men who will meet all of your conditions (and, all of whom will be available on the same day).

Also, it seems possible you might not be ovulating on the day you choose to fuck all "n" men, however large "n" turns out to be. What will you do then? Call all of them some time later, and tell them they'll have to come back for a do-over, then keep repeating until you're successfully pregnant? Perhaps some would enthusiastically comply, but quite a few might have other time commitments.

Re. your requirements:

newtonm said:
1. age between 20-40
2. must be clean and have proof
3. must be born in any one of these countries: Spain, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Cyprus (will consider other Mediterranean guys too)
4. must be healthy n fit
5. sign a waiver form to waive of any rights to the child
6. must be ok to fuck cum filled pussy

These seem reasonable. Re.:

newtonm said:
And then, arrange for all the guys to come 'n fuck me one by one on the same day - each guy will receive half hour slot and hubby will be present in the room watching... each guy must cum twice first in my mouth which I will share with hubby he wants both of us to taste the cum which will breed me... and secondly deep inside my pussy. Each guy must be ok to fuck cum filled pussy as i will be keeping all the cum in my pussy.

This, however, seems way too restrictive. I suggest selecting a smaller number of men... say, 3 to 6... then inviting each one to spend a day with you during the time when you're most likely to be fertile, so you can enjoy yourself fucking each of them multiple times, and getting to know him, during each of those days.

Also, I suggest considering the problem of whether some of your candidates might have serious genetic defects in their families. Will this be a total unknown, potentially leading to a tragic outcome...?

Finally — as another of your respondents pointed out — to determine which of your lovers for 1/2-hour, or a day, or whatever time period you decide on, is the biological father when you become pregnant, you and your husband will have to pay for a DNA comparison for each of them. Obviously, the smaller the number of men you decide you want to fuck, the lower your DNA-analysis costs will be.

newtonm said:
What do u think of our idea? —Maria, xxx

Sorry if my comments seem less than totally enthusiastic. But, these are some things I suggest you and your husband consider. I hope your plan, or whatever revised version you may decide on, works out well for you.

—Custer

WOW! Hot as hell. This plan seems well thought out. I suggest you insist that the studs not fuck anyone else or jerk off a full five days before it's their turn so that their cum is potent and plentiful. Your pussy is going to be sore. Six fully loaded guys for six days. I wonder how many times each guy will fuck you over his 24 hour period.
I don't know how hubby will be able to keep his hands off once you are seeded and your belly begins to rise. He is going to be walking around with a constant giant boner for nine months trust me.

Sounds like you're nearly ready. Just need 3 more guys and the right time of the month.

Some thoughts:
If you have each guy in your house for 24 hours I would think the optimum time to start the clock would be early afternoon. That way you both could 'sleep in' for the morning. More likely the guy will come over shortly after work. In that case hubby should have a quick meal ready, and a quick to eat breakfast for the next morning as the guy probably wouldn't want to be too late for work. Your pleasant task would be trying to make him very late for work.
Re: sharing cum with hubby. You want to get pregnant. Then why waste cum on oral? Instead have hubby orally clean you up post-fuck when convenient.
Re: 24 hour sessions. Be more flexible with your time slots. Offer each guy 24 hours to be fair. But expect with the guys' other responsibilities, several can't make it 24 hours straight. Also the first guy has a much better chance of breeding you. To give each guy a more even chance, pack them in tighter and allow for seconds. So give each guy the flexibility to come back later to finish his 24 hours within say 6 days of his first session. Say you are lucky enough that the first guy starts early evening and leaves for work early next morning. Luckily, the next guy took the day off and shows up at 10AM and stays until 7AM the next morning. Second guy now has a better chance to breed than if you made him wait until the first guy's 24 hours are up. Also they will both get a chance to come back later to finish up their 24 hours, giving them another chance, and you more "I've got cock in me" time.
A reasonable extreme is to give each guy 24 hours but let them select time slots when they are available. You run a scheduling hourly calendar over, say 7 or 8 days for 6 guys to fill; the best breeding days known to all. Any unused open time can be hubby's for oral clean up service. This way you maximize your "I've got a guy in bed with me" time and the guys get more even chances to breed you, with the most determined, likely successfully arguing for the best time slots. OR, you could run an auction. Guys bid sexual services, say, dates, romantic weekends, and multiple fucks to win the best time slots. So, say the winning bidder for the presumed best slot bid 1 weekend at a nice hotel resort, and 5 other fucks over the next month. Then, after the bid promises have been fulfilled, you can go sexually exclusive with the winner (and his friends), now that the winner has become known.
If not successful the 1st month, run another auction, possibly with an altered cast.

George said:
A reasonable extreme is to give each guy 24 hours but let them select time slots when they are available. You run a scheduling hourly calendar over, say 7 or 8 days for 6 guys to fill; the best breeding days known to all. Any unused open time can be hubby's for oral clean up service.

Let the participants bid for them draw for them randomly. That can run into some scheduling problems, though.

* what if he draws a slot when he has other obligations (such as when he should be at work)?
* what if more than one draws the same slot?

The latter has some possibilities, though. If more than one draws the same slot they can both work on her, taking turns or alternating as they pick. Nice to get some variety.

Or, since her husband wants to be part of this (and has had some contact with other men before), use him -- orally or breed him -- as well.

This is not terribly efficient, of course. You'll likely miss some potential slots, some deposits might be in an entirely inefficient location. It might take a few iterations to complete.

Oh no, have to try again, and again, and again....

Ms. Maria,

Regarding your concluding sentence:

newtonm said:
This is kind of right-of-passage for hubby. —Maria xxx

If by this, you mean a right-of-passage to full acceptance by your cuckold husband of your right to choose the biological father(s) of your children — hey, there’s nothing wrong with that.

You might consider clarifying this even further — if you and your husband retained your (separate) last names when you married, or if you have have a hyphenated last name (i.e., Ms. Maria [your last name]-[his last name]), by requiring your husband to adopt your last name (only), and to agree that your children will have your last name (only).

This would involve some inconvenience in changing your husband’s surname (or possibly both of your surnames), if you didn’t do this when you married. An advantage, however, would be that in addition to formally recognizing you as the dominant partner in your marriage, it would eliminate potential future controversies that might arise due to the biological father(s) of your children not being your husband. This advantage would accrue because all of your children would then, by definition, be your children — not his nor any other man’s children.

A forum on the concept of the man taking the woman’s last name in marriage — a logical reversal that seems gradually to be gaining traction — can be found (for instance) here:

http colon doubleslash www dot likelike dot com slash pollcommentary dot rhinoceros?poll_id=2232

(if you find this of interest). (Fill in the standard “web punctuation,” of course, with no spaces.)

—Custer

newtonm said:
Thanks Custer Laststand! I never changed my surname after marriage, so yes, I will be keeping that, and the children will have my surname, we did agree on this long before!

You're welcome, Ms. Marie... and, I think those were both good decisions on your part.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Fascinating. You're not into preventing orgasms, yet hubby will be highly fuck deprived for 9 or more months and then restricted for 3 years thereafter. Is this going to be new for you two? If so, a cage would be helpful.

How about, assuming all is coposectic with the winner, having a massive fuck fest in his honor to celebrate your child's third birthday? You could include all his kinks and evil dreams to show your appreciation.

newtonm said:
Also mentally hubby only accepts to be restrained once I've been inpregnated ... He accepts that in once I've been seeded then he no longer can expect to own me...
Don't think anyone can own you sweetheart. Have fun and many, many orgasms.

Thanks. Just keep posting. Re: slutty date attire. Pictures would be wonderful.

Will you let the winner have you bare for three years? His friends? Any contraception planned? You might want to play pregnancy risk games.

When will you start this adventure?

Please keep posting. Your many fans will love it.

Im not sure if you've mentioned this but a pic of you guys would be nice

Do you want to get a tattoo or other marking or jewelry piercing to commemorate and honor the winner? How about a small tattoo on your mound which you cover or not with pubic hair grooming?

newtonm said:
You can see some of my pics, and read about the adventures that got me here, in the Wife Pix forum thread named Pakistani Slut Wife. For some reason, I can't post the link here.

The link can be posted like this:

http colon doubleslash www dot slutwives dot com slash forums slash showthread dot php?69856-Pakistani-Slut-Wife

(Those who are interested can then look at your pics by filling in the punctuation, as indicated, with no spaces.)

This forum doesn't allow posting of links to other web sites (with conventional punctuation), presumably to shut out spam.

Any guy who gets you pregnant may want more than 3 years access to your pussy, and his child. Ideally, your husband could have a vasectomy and the father of your child could breed you many times so all children are genuinely brothers or sisters of each other.

Sometimes, a dna Test may cost $1,000 because it has to be able to meet the standard required by a Magistrate. It would be best to find out what 8 dna tests would cost - hubby, baby and 6 lovers.

Saraha said:
Sometimes, a dna Test may cost $1,000 because it has to be able to meet the standard required by a Magistrate. It would be best to find out what 8 dna tests would cost - hubby, baby and 6 lovers.

Does it need to satisfy the standard required by a magistrate? I imagine it might if you're looking to enforce some kind of legal issue, but if you just want to who gets to use Maria for a few years you probably don't need to meet such a high level of proof.

Users who are viewing this thread