• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

----

• Thread starternewtonm
  • Start date
Great. You're on your way.

A few years down the track, guys can have a change of heart, and want to know who the true father of a child is. Then the cost will be a lot higher. I think it helps if children eventually get to know the truth about their parentage.

newtonm said:
just an update we have found 4th guy and agreed... 2 more to go... the 3 guys have started feeding both of us weekly cum already...

you may have already answered this, but will we be lucky enough to see pics and vids of the events?

newtonm said:
we are not sure as pics and videos will hold evidentiary value for the rest of our lives so publishing them online probably not a good idea...

tis a shame, but understandable

Perhaps you could post some photos. Make sure no man is identifiable and that the date, time and location data is deleted from the file. One way is to scan or screen capture a photo file original. The copy will have the image without any accompanying metadata.

Besides the upcoming events, it still would be nice if you shared photos of you in some outfits your husband chooses for you when you go out partying.

newtonm said:
Those are great suggestions George we will keep in mind! sharing some pics here -

tpHY5Ok

hubby took this as he was licking bulls balls n ass as he pounded me silly this was one of the hottest times as I could feel hubbys lips n tongue drifting from his ass to balls to his shaft to my clit! hubby gave his balls a full squeeze with this mouth as he came deep in me and then and I came like a shuddering volcano myself! he then pulled his cock out v slowly as hubby positioned himself below me n let his tongue run down his shaft n give it a proper clean as he pulled out n immediately attended back to my throbbing pussy n clit n I ended up cuming again as he cleaned me up all this was so hot for the bull he was still hard n started pounding my ass.... n there was the defining moment for me in accepting this pleasure ... pussy dripping with someone else's cum and being eaten like crazy by hubby and getting my ass handed to me i was in ecstasy lost in the moment and got hooked ever since...

h1EA9Dc
my pussy

yzWxrTI

This was the first time hubby dressed me up like a slut! We went to a concert in Holland and this is where I ended up taken by two guys under the stage by the end of the night these clothes were ripped off n I actually had to make my way home with half my ass hanging out... check out "Pakistani Slut Wife" in Wife Pix forum for my adventures!

pics are missing

newtonm said:
should be there now!

they are, I thank you as they are delightful

love your plan guys... how is hubby liking the cum feeding? how does it work? does hubby clean you up or direct from the source?

Users who are viewing this thread