• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Good Mother?

• Thread starterSoccer Mom
  • Start date
If you truly want that nice pussy work really well sweeite get at me at parot24@yahoo.com iam in new york city and can make it happen sometime this week baby to get at me sexy..

Becky34639 said:
Boy, the resident hall monitor is back with a vengence. Got bored with Jerry Falwell tonight?; re-runs out of George Bush's greatest speeches not doing it for you; the shephard take back your date for the night?

Pontification is so easy for those who haven't lived.

Becky

Hmmm...sounds like someone had a nerve struck. Also, some assumptions are made that impact the cunnards written. But just so you know 'Becky', I HAVE 'lived'. It isn't the I/R lifestyle that gets my commentary, it's the totally asinine babble justifying some of the other BS that is ridiculous. My 'living' (at least living by your description) has been more intense and exhausting than need be advertised here. Suffice it to say, though, none of it came close to the stuff intimated here.

If we are to be 'open' and 'tolerant' and 'non-judgemental' about all this bilge, where is it that we DO eventually say enough is enough? I suspect that as long as nothing affects YOUR little area of this fantasy world, it'd be okay. The moment your private little world comes under critique, there's a defensive rage. A shame...

ScottyBo said:
Hmmm...sounds like someone had a nerve struck. Also, some assumptions are made that impact the cunnards written. But just so you know 'Becky', I HAVE 'lived'. It isn't the I/R lifestyle that gets my commentary, it's the totally asinine babble justifying some of the other BS that is ridiculous. My 'living' (at least living by your description) has been more intense and exhausting than need be advertised here. Suffice it to say, though, none of it came close to the stuff intimated here.

If we are to be 'open' and 'tolerant' and 'non-judgemental' about all this bilge, where is it that we DO eventually say enough is enough? I suspect that as long as nothing affects YOUR little area of this fantasy world, it'd be okay. The moment your private little world comes under critique, there's a defensive rage. A shame...
Complaining about bullshit, on a site you think is bullshit?

sounds like a recipe for tripe...:)

Users who are viewing this thread