• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Good Mother?

• Thread starterSoccer Mom
  • Start date
Scottybo, has missed the point. Hard cocks and aroused women have no concern for 'rules'

Curious

expatdad said:
The last 3 months got a bit hairy, ...
Would you care to elaborate? Not quite sure what your wife was going through.

Wake up!!!!!!

You should hope they find LOVE....lets see your focused on sex which 1% of the relationship.....divorces suck, the values u should instill are finding a good man who will be a good husband, father and provider...its your job to teach them what a good man is, not how to be a slut !!

good post as i have yet to embark on a black relasion ship and having a daughter of 14 i would wish that they stay safe in any choices they make i feel i would be powerless to stop anything if she chooses to go an further just that she would be safe and protected when she finally decides to sleep with a guy for the first time regardless of his coulour

Dark Ages

GOD!!!! Sex is 1% of a relationship? Where? In Bizarro World? How many couples you know who have a great sex life get divorced?

Honey I stayed with my husband because I had black on the aside for over 27 years; without that sex I'd have gone bananas. Friendship and children only go so far once you've had a taste of black meat.

Yes hope my children all find love - for the girls, hope they all find black cock to love. LOL

Alice

QUOTE=Tyrell_choco]Wake up!!!!!!

You should hope they find LOVE....lets see your focused on sex which 1% of the relationship.....divorces suck, the values u should instill are finding a good man who will be a good husband, father and provider...its your job to teach them what a good man is, not how to be a slut !![/QUOTE]

A Strain On My Marriage

AMEN GRANNY!!!

I'm over 50 and happily married for 25+ years. I attribute that contentment to being able to tap the black male libido for all those years; think Dr Phil or Dr Laura need to take black cock up there asses and get off the bullshit.

I started a few years after joining GM where most my co workers on the assembly line were black. I've been laid off for nearly a year and what I miss most are the parties with my crew. And, BTW, think this works both ways; I know I kept a few black marriages together.

A Union Player

White_Granny said:
GOD!!!! Sex is 1% of a relationship? Where? In Bizarro World? How many couples you know who have a great sex life get divorced?

Honey I stayed with my husband because I had black on the aside for over 27 years; without that sex I'd have gone bananas. Friendship and children only go so far once you've had a taste of black meat.

Yes hope my children all find love - for the girls, hope they all find black cock to love. LOL

Alice

QUOTE=Tyrell_choco]Wake up!!!!!!

You should hope they find LOVE....lets see your focused on sex which 1% of the relationship.....divorces suck, the values u should instill are finding a good man who will be a good husband, father and provider...its your job to teach them what a good man is, not how to be a slut !!
[/QUOTE]

MacK said:
Would you care to elaborate? Not quite sure what your wife was going through.
Mack,

Short background snip. When we went to Zimbabwe, my wife had, (I believe), been faithful for 14 years. Six months into Zimbabwe she was seduced by a charismatic dominant male. She decided she was 'in love'with him, but nevertheless 4 months later agreed to sleep with 3 of his particular friends.

When she slept with those friends she was shocked to discover she could have orgasms with men she did not particulary care for, or even like. Though I would add that 'post-coitus' she did develope a liking for them!:)

It was as though at 34 she had discovered sexual liberation, and her lover and his friends kept her busy and sated! Nevertheless she still hoped and wanted her main lover to accept her as his wife. Obviously divorcing me. I had no concerns on that regard as I did not think for one moment that was on his agenda, and hoped the 'family' would win out.

When I say the last 3 months became 'hairy' it was the point when my wife realised he was not going to marry her, nor where any of his 3 rich friends.

She seemed to go through a few thought processes, one of which was whether she could find another rich african. You would have to see the poverty to understand that any other was out of the question. I would have to say she just loved the lifestyle, which very much reminded her of her childhood upbringing which was also overseas.

She therefore 'threw herself' at a number of African men, who said thank you very much the sex was great, but marriage no...

The second thought process ran along the lines in 3 months I am going to be back in England. I have 3 months, and 3 months alone...if I want to try something I better do it now...

during that period if an African made a determined advance on my wife he invariably 'got lucky'. Her number of partners rose. Several times she allowed herself to be picked up in hotel bars of the occasionall hotels we stayed in.

but her focus on rich Africans slipped. She allowed at least 2 security guards into her bed. She actually drove to a police road block, parked took a blanket off into the bushes nearby and 'had a picnic'. There were African police at that road block who had fondled her during 'searches'. she knew they wanted her and just went to them and walked into the bush with a blanket.

2 months before we left she joined a 'gym' after the 1st two times I took her there she would not 'let me' take her there or pick her up. it was full of black men with muscles and white women 'getting fit'

Late at night, after dark, she took to going for walks, and coming back hours later 'ruffled'. The streets of an African city are not a place for a white woman to walk alone. She refused to allow me to walk with her, or not 'to go'

She put herself at risk, and I doubt that any 'idea' that she has was not tried out during that period.

And Now?

Dear Expatdad,

And what of your wife and daughter now that they're back home?

I can appreciate your wives desparation at losing a cherished black cock and the reckless behaviour it leads to. In the last few weeks before my last bbc left for a new job in Denver, I was open for anything - first, hoping to make it so good for him that he'd reconsider leaving and, second, trying to cram every sensation possible into the remaining time. Services I'd said no to a dozen times (like putting on a lesbian show at a bar or being the "table stakes" at his poker parties), I was now happy to perform.

I can't imagine your wife could give it all up.

Brooke

very very interesting topic........
i think the best we can do is educate them in hope that they make the right and informed decision....

Parents should teach their daughters independence,the value of having one's own. They should not continue the atavistic cycle of dependence on men. This allows for better choices in all aspects of their lives.

QUYLIDARX said:
Parents should teach their daughters independence,the value of having one's own. They should not continue the atavistic cycle of dependence on men. This allows for better choices in all aspects of their lives.
With regard to the 'atavistic cyclr of dependence on men'. That's the 'crap' my wife believed. She had forgotten what it was 'just to be woman'. She focussed on her herself and her own rights and position. She gained 2 degrees, she earned over £50,000 a year, and she still brought up two children, and at various times ran her own business. She was so busy being 'a successful woman' she forgot about having fun and being a woman met.

Four black cocks changed her perspective on life. She discovered it was OK just to a woman. All that she had been 'taught' to respect herself, she threw out the window.

She found that she really liked having nothing to worry about, that being a submissive feminine woman to a dominant black male was what she really wanted.

Too much choice is misleading as it leads people to think they have control over their lives when hard realities of life mean they don't.

Exactly Right!!!!

Expatdad,

You're right. Too much choice leads to inacton; being a black's ***** made me feel like woman. Took me 34 years but I made it.

Karen

All that she had been 'taught' to respect herself, she threw out the window.

She found that she really liked having nothing to worry about, that being a submissive feminine woman to a dominant black male was what she really wanted.

Too much choice is misleading as it leads people to think they have control over their lives when hard realities of life mean they don't.[/QUOTE]

Expatdad,

Good to hear back from you.

Really curious how your wife adjusted to "civilization"? Even after my initially brief introduction to African sexing, I had a hard time adjusting to life back in the U.S.A. I could (and did) find black lovers, group scenes, and even pale immitations of tribal orgies but I never did find the same ruthless exploitation of my pussy that I enjoyed in Uganda (and later in Kenya).

Did she find blacks Brits up the standards of their African brothers? Closest I ever came was with Nigerian students at SMU. (But have to confess I have developed a real aversion to Nigerians for other reasons.)

Also, really not sure I know what the mbanji flower is? Same thing as the "walking stick"?

Wife adjusted

No, my wife did not adjust back in the Uk. spent a frew years trying then we divorced and she took a charity work job in Uganda. Not heard from her since. That is not a problem with me!

Mbanji is an African cannabis type flower that grows freely out there.

When I mentioned 4 black cocks, her main lover was the prime factor. It was when he evntually persuaded her to sleep with his friends that my wifes eyes 'really opened'

Have to ask Expatdad - what ever became of your daughter? Did she follow mom back to Africa and become a bush bunny?

And, ProperWhiteMother, what of your daughter(s)?

Brooke

setting up your kid is sick. thinking about setting up your kid is sick. you, who needed a giant dick to make you feel like a woman, are sick. any other questions?

wow, what a typical over-imaginative white male who's posing as a woman type question that sounds like to me. grow up pervert!

Get the fuck outta here, "Anna". You ain't fooling anybody no more.

Brookes World said:
Have to ask Expatdad - what ever became of your daughter? Did she follow mom back to Africa and become a bush bunny?

And, ProperWhiteMother, what of your daughter(s)?

Brooke
One daughter, in the Literotica stories I added another for artistic licence and also to 'hide' who we were a bit further.

My daughter is now happily married, to a white man, with kids, contrary to the popular view that once black they .never go back!'

She still has photo's of her african lovers, who she told her husband were her African 'uncles'.

We don't talk about the detail of what happened. My wife told me most of the detail. It is clear that she regards Africa as having been 'huge fun adventure' and she is back in the 'real world' now of the UK, careers, husbands, and families.

Though whether anything will happen in the future is just speculation.

I haven't got much time for anna-mwf posts, though I at the time also would have shared similar thoughts. I really struggled at the time to accept my wife had taken our daughter on a long weekend with her lover, after he had demanded she do so.

On the other hand her excitement and pleasure at what followed could not be denied either

there are some thick.pathetic women on this site isnt there?god they believe anything ur so easy.man what dogs

Users who are viewing this thread