• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A kid with someone else

• Thread starterkate123
  • Start date

kate123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2012
Does having kid with someone else is also the part of cuckold?
I try to search something here but it's difficult to find..
How does it look?

It can be.

In my opinion the cuckold needs to know that his wife is being inseminated by another man. Even better if the cuckokd is made to observe his wife being bred

Spectacularly bad idea, unhealthy and unethical on many levels.

I've been a member here since the summer and this is my first post. I love the site and a great many people here are extremely intelligent, normal folks who are living a very exciting dimension of their intimate life with their partner.

Then there are those who seem to take this too far to the extent that it is unhealthy and potentially destructive to relationships and families. I am a liberal and open minded person, and I do believe to each their own. But I also Eli's d there is a right and a wrong here, and that's when this link starts to affect or involve the kids (or potential kids) in a family.

It goes without saying that having a child is a commitment to a lifelong responsibility to them. Every child deserves to grow up truly loved, supported and nurtured by his/her parents. Whatever arguments may be made to the contrary, I don't believe this is possible in a family unit where the child is the product of a kink or where mom genuinely takes pleasure in the belittling or degradation of dad.

If you find yourself prioritizing a kink over a genuinely loving and mutually supportive relationship where you desire each other and want to reproduce with each other, I think you need to ask yourself some hard questions about sex addiction and seek some counseling for some significant self-image and emotional issues.

But if nothing else, bring a child into the world because you want to do so with the person you love and realize that you are both committing to parenthood together. Don't make a life raising a child a tool in a sex kink. It's plain wrong and unhealthy on many levels. Keep perspective here.

This is a very pertinant question!

Kate123 becoming pregnant and having a child does not have to be a part but Cuckoldry does involve submission on the part of the male. He is essentially giving up his right to expect expect fidelity from his spouse. Marriage vows are no longer observed and it depends on what the wife and her lovers want. It is important to discuss this and other things to set boundries on what will or will not occur. The male may encourage his wife/mate to take lovers for the vicarious thrill he gets about thinking of her with others but it is still a form of submission and each time things go futher he is faced with accept or leave if the wife really wants to do it. The male cuckold is often submissive to his Mistress/Wife and she may be submissive to her lover or domanite to both lover and mate.

Having a child is a very large responsibility will remain so for many years and should not be undertaken lightly. No two situations or couples are the same and this is something many will have different opinions about.

Attachments

• IR-Bred+3.jpg
    IR-Bred+3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 429
  • cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 335
  • cartoon_pregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_pregnantWife.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 328
MacNfries said:
Usually I like to think I have something to add to a person's thoughts, here, but I'll admit, darkmatter' ... you've covered it well. I guess your months of observing fits the old saying well ...

“A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”

Good post, darkmatter ... my thoughts exactly. Mac :)

===============

then the bird dropped a big load on Mac's bald head :D

then Mac spoke and ate the turd

Very well put. Even as a bull I have never understood how having a child can be a product of a sexual fetish.

darkmatter159 said:
Spectacularly bad idea, unhealthy and unethical on many levels.

I've been a member here since the summer and this is my first post. I love the site and a great many people here are extremely intelligent, normal folks who are living a very exciting dimension of their intimate life with their partner.

Then there are those who seem to take this too far to the extent that it is unhealthy and potentially destructive to relationships and families. I am a liberal and open minded person, and I do believe to each their own. But I also Eli's d there is a right and a wrong here, and that's when this link starts to affect or involve the kids (or potential kids) in a family.

It goes without saying that having a child is a commitment to a lifelong responsibility to them. Every child deserves to grow up truly loved, supported and nurtured by his/her parents. Whatever arguments may be made to the contrary, I don't believe this is possible in a family unit where the child is the product of a kink or where mom genuinely takes pleasure in the belittling or degradation of dad.

If you find yourself prioritizing a kink over a genuinely loving and mutually supportive relationship where you desire each other and want to reproduce with each other, I think you need to ask yourself some hard questions about sex addiction and seek some counseling for some significant self-image and emotional issues.

But if nothing else, bring a child into the world because you want to do so with the person you love and realize that you are both committing to parenthood together. Don't make a life raising a child a tool in a sex kink. It's plain wrong and unhealthy on many levels. Keep perspective here.

Somewhere I read that in case of many children with different partners, they could learn more from each other, because they would have different features, and therefore the population could develop better with the help of it. I think it's not that stupid.

I think that's out of touch with reality. Children learn and develop from parents who love and support them, not using them as tools in a sex kink.

Well, Techincally, Yes it is Cuckold

Cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to the alleged habit of the female bird in changing its mate frequently and authentic practice of laying its eggs in other nests within its community. The "cuckold" then sits on the egg(s) thus claiming the new born as his, though it is not.
I am not my mom's husband's child. All 3 of my kids were not mine. My grandson from my son is not his. Only one daughter had a daughter, not from her hubby.

darkmatter159 said:
I think that's out of touch with reality. Children learn and develop from parents who love and support them, not using them as tools in a sex kink.

I think it was about diversifying the genes for a few children in one family, independently of the things that parents can teach.

kate123 said:
I think it was about diversifying the genes for a few children in one family, independently of the things that parents can teach.

============

diversification is almost always a good thing
except when it isn't :confused:

Sometimes, a single man marries a "ready-made family" and his loneliness disappears - he just thinks how lucky he is to have children he can wrap his love around. He can feel as though he has won a Lottery - and suddenly life has meaning........he rushes home after work to help his "new kids" with their homework and hear what they have got up to all day......loves taking them to sport and spending time with them. Does not care who their father was - but does allow them to spend time with their true father if they choose to.

There are a lot of daddy's who are raising kids who are not his. Most of the time, he doesn't know they are not his.
It is not unhealthy, unless the real father has a disease or a health defect.
If the husband knows or not, it shouldn't matter, as long as he takes care of it.

We are not talking about whether a father can effectively help raise a child who is not his. There are many families that have come together where one or both parents had children from a previous relationship. And they are wonderful, strong, loving families. The same is the case in many families who have chosen adoption. But we are not talking about any of that.

We're talking about having a bull deliberately impregnate a woman because that level of mating would turn on the cuckold, female or all 3 people. And that's wrong. The real appeal there is the kink of the bull's impregnation rather than a desire to embark on a life of parenting a child. And it is a lifelong commitment. And that is wrong.

That child deserves to be the product of two people who are in love and want to create and nurture new life together. He/she does not deserve to be a tool in a sex kink between 3 people. Do what you want between woman, cuckold and bu so long as it doesn't involve anyone else. That child would not be choosing to become involved in your kink. So don't make decisions like that for someone else, and use your heads.

My husband and I have been trying for a child for a longtime (+5 years) he has had some tests and his sperm test shows he has a low sperm count. I am desperate to have a child and am totally attracted to black guys can not see what is wrong in getting pregnant with a black guy. My husband is slowly starting to agree that this would be acceptable for us both. He knows how much I want a child I would not get pregnant until he agrees that I should do so, if he does I know I want it to be with a black man.

Katie2006 said:
My husband and I have been trying for a child for a longtime (+5 years) he has had some tests and his sperm test shows he has a low sperm count. I am desperate to have a child and am totally attracted to black guys can not see what is wrong in getting pregnant with a black guy. My husband is slowly starting to agree that this would be acceptable for us both. He knows how much I want a child I would not get pregnant until he agrees that I should do so, if he does I know I want it to be with a black man.

=============

Attachments

• udontsay.jpg
    udontsay.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 175
Katie2006 said:

I do not judge you but just curious why you would want your child to be conceived with the help of a black man? What would you tell friends/relatives? I would support your decision to the fullest, just curious.

I hope you'll keep us posted, no matter what, as to your decision and how you play it out. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread