• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A kid with someone else

• Thread starterkate123
  • Start date
In past Ages, it was the duty of a Best Man at a Wedding to get the bride pregnant if her husband had not suceeded within two years. Roman Catholic Priests also used to do this role confidentially, to maximise the chances of RC families having 7 children.

beg4ignore said:
I do not judge you but just curious why you would want your child to be conceived with the help of a black man? What would you tell friends/relatives? I would support your decision to the fullest, just curious.

I hope you'll keep us posted, no matter what, as to your decision and how you play it out. Thank you!

Well I have always had an attraction to black guys and just never met the right one to marry. So now I am in the position to choose a man I would like to be the sperm donor ( my husband will be the daddy) I want it to be a mixed race child as the more we mix the races together the better the world will be, as too much hatred in the world caused between different peoples caused by peoples skin colour.

I may have had an attraction to Chinese men but my choice just happens to be black guys when I see a black baby my heart just melts. When I see other babies I feel all warm to them when I hold a black baby I feel broody and mumsy.

The size of penis does not matter although it could be nice for a short time!

As for the people around me if they have a problem with it thats their problem. My husband and I are the 2 people and the child of course are the important people in the relationship. My husband is a lot older than me when we married and people questioned our relationship then. We shall tell other important people in our life that we wanted a baby and my husband had problems and a nice man agreed to give us a great gift of our child.

I feel sorry for your husband. This shouldn't be something that you'd have to talk him into. Usually, getting help with a pregnancy is a very private thing. By having a mixed race baby you're proclaiming to your family and friends something that is normally a private thing. It's understandable if he has some apprehension and negative feeling around that.

I still don't think cuckolding has a place here. This seems to be more about what you want than what is best for your relationship and your child. I'm open minded but I do judge. I think your husband would be better off in another relationship. I wish him the best of luck.

Don`t feel sorry for my hubby darkmatter, you don`t have all the facts obviously. The apprehension he has is because he is older than me even if it was his child he would be apprehensive as obviously he wants to be around for as long as possible, However even if he was younger he could have had a child and been in a car accident. He actively enjoys me being with other men and enjoys being a cuck. Far from wanting to be in another relationship he insisted I went with another man before we married as that was the type of relationship he wanted ( previous gfs had not wanted that type of relationship with him). We are very happy thank you that is more important than your judgement on us based on your own prejudices perhaps. Perhaps you are not as open minded as you think you are.

In the end it's your decision Katie2006. In all honesty and IMO, you don't need our blessing to do what you want or need to do to get pregnant and satisfy a fetish. Just be prepared to deal with what comes out of it afterwards with friends, family and even total strangers.

My personal opinion, as long as the kid gets a good loving atmosphere and raised with good morals etc, then hey whatever floats your boat!

In getting back to the original question posed by Katie2006, the simple answer is no. However, the less simple answer is that there are no right or wrong ingredients in cuckolding your husband. It is whatever you two enjoy and what works for you. Think of the lifestyle not as a strict menu, but more as a buffet that you can pick and choose the different things both of you like or want to try.

If you do indeed carry out your plans to breed yourself with a black, I do hope the baby will turn out black enough for you as you state that only black babies make you feel "broody and mumsy". Keep in mind that only on the internet and fantasy do all breedings with black men automatically result in dark complected babies and everyone living happily ever after. In reality, the results of interacial breeding will many times lead to offspring that are entirely capable of passing as being of the caucasion race.

Users who are viewing this thread