• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A letter from a bull.

• Thread starterWABillyBob
  • Start date

WABillyBob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
A letter written by John.

I still can't get over how some people want to deny basic human
nature. I find most that when a bull or cuck is being honest, they
get flamed and ridiculed. The psychology of what happens when a
couple gives into the temptation of the bull is without a doubt as
significant/traumatic as what happened in Eden so long ago.

Despite stereotypes, even a submissive wife wants to take a bigger,
nicer cock.
Most cuckolds will also suck when egged-on by their wife. My
favorite moment is being in the sanctity of their bedroom as they
both watch intently as I guide the "snake" near the opening of her
warm, moist, tight-pussy.

As the wide flare of the mushroom head burrows it's way into the
wife, I stop. I look at both of them, they look at each other... in
a moment, their relationship will never quite be the same. As the
big cock worms it's way into her body... a gasp or an "Oh!" comes
from her lips.
As hubby sees his wife's engorged "clitty" begin to protrude, he
knows full well of the effect that the larger penis is having on his
wife. Inspite of her best efforts later on, to help hubby's ego, her
body will undermine her words.

Telling the couple that I was only going to put the head in, they
often are mezmerized watching as I keep sliding my big penis in and
out, in and out. Before they know it, it's over. They are in shock
and awe as I begin to grunt and groan, the seminal vessel starts to
twitch... squirt... squirt... squirt... squirt. Ahh, the damage is
done.
They look at each, both thinking "This wasn't supposed to happen".
This can be especially traumatic for hubby if he sees his wife
orgasms right when she's being seeded.

As we uncouple, and hubby examines closer, he realizes the tight-
pussy is no more, it's a cunt now! It is somewhat obscene; the lips
now hang open... in a few seconds, the gaping hole releases the
evidence of the deed that was done. The thick, gooey cum leaks out,
down her crack and onto their sheets, by now the room is filled with
the pungent scent of a cummed-in pussy. They are but a fleeting
reminder, as compared to the baby I have hopefully planted in her
belly. Their eyes have been opened.

heather thought he'd pull out.jpg

homepage[2].jpg

Did the bull know about email or sms texting? :D

WABillyBob said:
A letter written by John.

I still can't get over how some people want to deny basic human
nature. I find most that when a bull or cuck is being honest, they
get flamed and ridiculed. The psychology of what happens when a
couple gives into the temptation of the bull is without a doubt as
significant/traumatic as what happened in Eden so long ago.

Despite stereotypes, even a submissive wife wants to take a bigger,
nicer cock.
Most cuckolds will also suck when egged-on by their wife. My
favorite moment is being in the sanctity of their bedroom as they
both watch intently as I guide the "snake" near the opening of her
warm, moist, tight-pussy.

As the wide flare of the mushroom head burrows it's way into the
wife, I stop. I look at both of them, they look at each other... in
a moment, their relationship will never quite be the same. As the
big cock worms it's way into her body... a gasp or an "Oh!" comes
from her lips.
As hubby sees his wife's engorged "clitty" begin to protrude, he
knows full well of the effect that the larger penis is having on his
wife. Inspite of her best efforts later on, to help hubby's ego, her
body will undermine her words.

Telling the couple that I was only going to put the head in, they
often are mezmerized watching as I keep sliding my big penis in and
out, in and out. Before they know it, it's over. They are in shock
and awe as I begin to grunt and groan, the seminal vessel starts to
twitch... squirt... squirt... squirt... squirt. Ahh, the damage is
done.
They look at each, both thinking "This wasn't supposed to happen".
This can be especially traumatic for hubby if he sees his wife
orgasms right when she's being seeded.

As we uncouple, and hubby examines closer, he realizes the tight-
pussy is no more, it's a cunt now! It is somewhat obscene; the lips
now hang open... in a few seconds, the gaping hole releases the
evidence of the deed that was done. The thick, gooey cum leaks out,
down her crack and onto their sheets, by now the room is filled with
the pungent scent of a cummed-in pussy. They are but a fleeting
reminder, as compared to the baby I have hopefully planted in her
belly. Their eyes have been opened.

That is powerful, that is the ways it should be.

Saraha:

The first time I read this letter it made my head spin. My wife cucked me several years ago with a white guy she dated for about 8 months. But an experience like this letter would be life changing. Just this letter changed how I think about cuckolding. I have used the ide to change the direction of role playing with my wife. Now I can't stop thinking about some man intentionally trying to impregnante my wife.

nice.

did the letter make your head spin because it described the situation perfectly? like when the bull inserted his pipe- touching and activating all of her pussy receptors that had been dormant for years, your life changed

I like this it's great to hear a bulls perspective on it all.

The reason my head was spinning was the verry last part:

They are but a fleeting reminder, as compared to the baby I have hopefully planted in her belly.

I understand all the issues with pregnancy risk cuckolding but after I read this letter I can't stop thinking "what if?" My wife has never been on any birthcontrol. After our last child was born I had a vasectomy. A few months ago I added pregnancy to our role playing about cuckolding. Pretending I was another guy and I was going to send her hom pregnant. The fantsay is powerful for both of us.

WABillyBob said:
The reason my head was spinning was the verry last part:

They are but a fleeting reminder, as compared to the baby I have hopefully planted in her belly.

I understand all the issues with pregnancy risk cuckolding but after I read this letter I can't stop thinking "what if?" My wife has never been on any birthcontrol. After our last child was born I had a vasectomy. A few months ago I added pregnancy to our role playing about cuckolding. Pretending I was another guy and I was going to send her hom pregnant. The fantsay is powerful for both of us.

Ask your wife if she wants a real baby - and tell her you will raise it as your own and let the biological father have as much contact as he desires - without jealousy on your part. This gives her a chance to have several more babies if she chooses.

If your wife does not want to run with her "new permissions", then the role play can simply continue.

WABillyBob said:
My wife cucked me several years ago with a white guy she dated for about 8 months. But an experience like this letter would be life changing. Just this letter changed how I think about cuckolding.

So apparently your initial post is a fantasy, not a factual description of your wife being fucked by a another man in your presence...?

Many women find sex with a stranger with no emotions attached as being a real turn on and their pussies do find the entry of a strange cock and clutching it hard, the way to make the pussy more turned on and receptive than ever.

My wife's pussy is 34yrs old, still tight and wet but I'm sure it would be more so with a strange bull cock teasing it and finally going where only mine has been, pumping it full of sperm and making her cry out like a ***** on heat. Knowing someone else's sperm has soaked the walls of my wife's pussy and become a part of her is torture and a turn on too. Maybe it will happen.

bucksissy said:
I like this it's great to hear a bulls perspective on it all.

I like to hear the cuckolds perspective.. that's what excites me. although ive only done it 3 times, I have always wondered exactly what the cuck is feeling/thinking as he desperately tries clean my seed that I dispensed deep into his wife. I usually just watch him frantically trying to clean up my mess, sometimes the wife and I exhale cigarette smoke downward at him

Custer Laststand said:
So apparently your initial post is a fantasy, not a factual description of your wife being fucked by a another man in your presence...?

Custer:

Go bak and reread my story. She did date a man with my permission but I never got to watch them.

egt:

So you have only done it three times. Your a good man. Hope you get to spread more seed to other needy wives.

njman said:
Many women find sex with a stranger with no emotions attached as being a real turn on and their pussies do find the entry of a strange cock and clutching it hard, the way to make the pussy more turned on and receptive than ever.

My wife's pussy is 34yrs old, still tight and wet but I'm sure it would be more so with a strange bull cock teasing it and finally going where only mine has been, pumping it full of sperm and making her cry out like a ***** on heat. Knowing someone else's sperm has soaked the walls of my wife's pussy and become a part of her is torture and a turn on too. Maybe it will happen.

I suspect you are right - and I apologise profusely for getting a mind film of other guys soaking the wall of your wife's pussy. I am human, your words turned me on.

etg044 said:
I like to hear the cuckolds perspective.. that's what excites me. although ive only done it 3 times, I have always wondered exactly what the cuck is feeling/thinking as he desperately tries clean my seed that I dispensed deep into his wife. I usually just watch him frantically trying to clean up my mess, sometimes the wife and I exhale cigarette smoke downward at him

Have you ever shaken the cuckold's hand and told him you wish to have a long-term relationship with his wife, and you will feel very grateful for his co-operation in this matter?

My wife's boyfriend never really has anything to do with me. It would have been cool

Saraha said:
Have you ever shaken the cuckold's hand and told him you wish to have a long-term relationship with his wife, and you will feel very grateful for his co-operation in this matter?

hmm I'm not sure... one time the guy was dressed up in a skirt and bringing us a 2 course meal in bed, I said I was appreciative but his wife just yelled at him to stop trying to delay the inevitable (sex)

Now that is too funny

About two weeks into their relationship my wife's boyfriend call the house. I answered and it was obvious he sound uncomfortable but he asked for Heather. I told him she was at the mall but that she would love to hear from him. Then he tells me he had left his cell phone at the office and asked me for her number. It was a crazy feeling giving her her number so that he could call my wife. She had planned on going out we me that evening but her plans quickly changed when he called her. I know he must have been thankful

Users who are viewing this thread