• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A letter from a bull.

• Thread starterWABillyBob
  • Start date
WABillyBob said:
About two weeks into their relationship my wife's boyfriend call the house. I answered and it was obvious he sound uncomfortable but he asked for Heather. I told him she was at the mall but that she would love to hear from him. Then he tells me he had left his cell phone at the office and asked me for her number. It was a crazy feeling giving her her number so that he could call my wife. She had planned on going out we me that evening but her plans quickly changed when he called her. I know he must have been thankful

You could have handed your cell phone over and said, "all calls are on me, talk as long as you like, and I will make you a coffee".

I just back and reread my posts. Sorry for the poor spelling and grammar. It is difficult to type one handed. Just kidding! I just switched to an Iphone and am trying to get used to the keys.

Users who are viewing this thread