A new begining?

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date

funcory

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2009
I am a married white woman in Florida. I have a younger white boyfriend that my older husband knows about. My husband is 37, and I am 29. He loves the idea that I have a young-23 year old fuck boy. He's not that big but knows how to really have me be nasty. He loves to fuck me with a black dildo and tell me he is going to give me to his friends. One night he picked me up-my Husband works nights-and we didn't go to his place. We went to another house and a black man about 40 came out and got in the truck. We were drinking a few beers like usual when my boyfriend said climb in the back with Ron. Ron is my boyfriend's supervisor. Ron says,"I hear you are wanting to be a slut." I say, "Excuse me!" He says I knew what was up when I climbed into the backseat. My boyfriend has a supercab pickup. I said I like to have fun...super embarrassed. He puts my hand on his cock. I don't know why but I started rubbing his cock through his pants. It was really crazy as I knew I was about to offer myself to a stranger...a black man older than my husband. He kept asking me nasty questions, and I was sooo turned on answering them. Soon he said get me another beer. He then told me to pull out his cock and kiss on it. When I finished sucking on that beautiful black cock, we dropped him off. What would my husband think...He loved me having a young white boyfriend, but an older black man? I keep thinking about being Ron's little white fucktoy. I want him to fuck me. Should I tell my Husband I have another boyfriend? Can I stop seeing my white boyfriend? I have let him take alot of nasty photos...Will Ron give me to other black men? He is single...How far willl it go? I don't know why but I love being a *****, and now all I think about is sucking black cock...

fun

I am proud...

Attachments

• cory.JPG
    cory.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,028
  • cory2.JPG
    cory2.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,443
You are a credit to the white races.

slut

Thanks, I am deciding that I really just love to feel and be slutty. The thought of servicing an older black man is really starting to consume me.

As a 42 yr old black man who "works with" a number of early 20's couples. I recommend you go for it! You will be VERY happy you did - and in the end...hubby will be happy as well!

Agree!

searcher308 said:
As a 42 yr old black man who "works with" a number of early 20's couples. I recommend you go for it! You will be VERY happy you did - and in the end...hubby will be happy as well!

I could NOT agree MORE! I have worked with several young "First" time couples in the past 12 years and have seen, firsthand, the positive changes in BOTH hubby and wife! Don't let the weirdos and creeps scare you away from the MOST intense experience you two will EVER have!

black worship

I just returned from his house. I kept thinking about it, had a few drinks, and went for it. I am somewhat nervous of what I entered into. He said if I was going to be his playtoy I need to realize that it will be alot of work. I said I am excited to be his playtoy. I did make it clear that I am in an open sexual relationship with my husband, but was not sure how he felt about an older black man. He told me it was between us. I thought for sure I would get pounded by that cock, but he had me get naked, and give him a slow sloppy blowjob. He said to come back tomorrow night. This seems so crazy, but I am black cock crazy.

Having an open relationship is fine with me but I still feel that you should be honest with your husband. Tell him of your pending relationship with this new man, otherwise I and he may consider it an act of cheating.
Just my 2 cents.

Nikki

Please keep us posted on how you progress here. This is very exciting for us both here.

Follow your lust... take your time deciding whether or not to tell your husband you know how to work him. Continue exploring your need for blackcock... embrace it. You seem to be born for this, it was my pleasure to read your story and see your sexy face sucking his big beautiful blackcock. I'm eager to hear and see more.

Sounds like you found your true calling.

Incredible. Keep us posted.

fun

I asked my husband how he felt about me taking a new boyfriend for sexual fun. He said as long as it is discreet and safe to enjoy myself. I told him it was an older man. He said to enjoy myself. I am sooo lucky he is understanding. We have been pretty open sexually from the start, so I don't know why I ever doubted him. I didn't tell him I have been worshipping an incredible black cock for awhile, but he does know I have a new boyfriend that's older. I have been giving myself to him twice a week, if not three times a week for awhile now. Sexually it is the time of my life! He makes me be sooo nasty, and I love it!

You are REALLY going to enjoy this ride Cory!! You sound EXACTLY like I was when i discovered Black Lovers, and the sex and intensity is going to be FANTASTIC!!

Has he started testing your limits yet? Asking you to do more than the last time, try things you have not done before, do things you said you would NOT do? HAs he mentioned sharing you with his friends yet? He will.....you can be sure of that.

What about birth control, and using condoms? Has that been discussed yet? With the level of development you have mntioned here and how quickly you took to this, it will only be a short wjile before he takes you off birth control, if you are using any, or stops using condoms also. Would love to hear more about him testing your limits....here or drop me a note to my mail here!!

Enjoy, can't wait to hear about your first time going bare and unprotected with your Black Lover. it will be THE most fantastic sexual encounter of your life!! That is from personal experience!!

JMNBABE

Go for it Cory. Let our basic instincts take over and enjoy yourself to the fullest. You may be a lot like myself, you love black cock, crave black cock and will probably always seek more. Your enjoyment will increase once he begins sharing you with his friends and helping you to exceed what you once thought was taboo. Have no fear about experimenting, it will give you more satisfaction than you imagine at this point in time.

16 years experience tells me so.

--Kaitlyn--

Thanks for the update. You have an incredible story and I look forward to your every update.

Cory, this is how my wife started over 8 years ago, and she loves it just as much today!
Go for it Girl, you will love the ride.......and your hubby will enjoy it as much as you.

hot story smart move telling hubby and good he is into it have fun

yes i want southern indiana fucked for real, my cell is 812-719-3978

pic

I have been asked for more pics, I do need to keep a low profile for my family...

Attachments

• SANY0094.jpg
    SANY0094.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 808
Last edited by a moderator: