A new begining?

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date
Proceed at yourown pace Cory, especially if you amy have potential family issues. Don't let others determine what you do.

--Katilyn--

fun

My hobbie is going strong. It is just two nights a week, but I think about it often. He has said some crazy things to me which wonder which way we are going, but we are working on my ass to take his cock. He really wants it, and I am an anal virgin. I know it is just sex, but I sometimes think I am crazy when I let an old black man bang me.

training

I have been asked to come over tonight, wearing a skirt with no panties...which is normal for my visits, but I have been told that tonight I am to be with his son (who is 25). I am told it is his birthday present. I was at first against it, wondering where it would lead. I have decided to do it, as I have wanted to be a slut...

cant wait to hear how this goes. keep us posted

Cory,
On another note, one of the best lovers that I ever had during my teen years was my "manager" who was in his early 50's at the time. He was old and wise enough to teach me with patience, I hope that your new man does the same for you.

fun

I feel soooo crazy, but I am such a slut I wanted to be a *****, and now in a matter of weeks, I am at a crossroads...I wanted to serve black cock but I didn't know how it would consume me....I have been fucked soo many times

Beautiful pic Cory! Do tell us more!

Hi Slut, welcome to the club of Black Cock Enjoyment. Glad you decided to follow your feelings and have joined the rest of us. I hope you will continue to have a wonderful time and find as much enjoyment as I have had.

BTW, did you enjoy being a birthday present?? I've found it to be honor to become the chosen one for occasions like this.

--Kaitlyn--

what a great thread i enjoyed reading it and seeing the first bj pics, i and that ass and pussy shot, i would love to see a cream pie or some other cum shots with that bbc there, you and the guy and some of his son, is his son hung to? which one do you enjoy the most? you should keep taking care of the younger one to.
funcory said:
I have been asked to come over tonight, wearing a skirt with no panties...which is normal for my visits, but I have been told that tonight I am to be with his son (who is 25). I am told it is his birthday present. I was at first against it, wondering where it would lead. I have decided to do it, as I have wanted to be a slut...

younger one

I have been taking care of the son alot. He is really rough, and that's what I like. He loves to jackhammer me...my highlight last Thurs night he fucked me in front of two of his friends in his living room. They were drinking and cheering him on. It added to the excitement something crazy. Hard to explain what it feels like having two guys watch you be fucked, and comment on it. I left feeling soooo slutttty. Very nice night!

congratulations on finding and releasing your inner slut -my wife has been fucking black men for 15 years but only in the past 5 or so has truly understood and embraced the role of slut - she loves it. Now she is open to many of the things you are experiencing, being shared, limits pushed, more public displays of being a bbc slut and many more. She has never been happier sexually and it sounds like you are on the same path. Embrace it.

Last edited by a moderator:
funcory said:
I have been taking care of the son alot. He is really rough, and that's what I like. He loves to jackhammer me...my highlight last Thurs night he fucked me in front of two of his friends in his living room. They were drinking and cheering him on. It added to the excitement something crazy. Hard to explain what it feels like having two guys watch you be fucked, and comment on it. I left feeling soooo slutttty. Very nice night!

I love this!!!!

Cory you sound pretty much like me when I started when I was 24.It took me about a month to finally tell my hubby about my black lovers.By the time I told him my lover Bo who was my 1st BBC had turned me out to his bro's and I had been sexed by around twenty different black men and had been GBed by them.I figured I was going to get cought sooner or later because I was sneaking over Bo to get fucked every chance I got and esp as loose as my pussy was getting and all the bite markes on my tits , pussy and other spots but it was the best thing I ever did.He was understanding and still is about my need for BBC and we made an agreement I could have all the BBC I wanted but he was the only white dick and our marriage came first. Of coarse I agreed I wasn't looking for a new hubby I just wanted to get fucked by black men with big cocks.That was twenty yrs ago and I'm still Big Black Cock Only (except hubby)and the only differance is my steady lovers (I have two one lives with us because hubby travels and is gone a month at a time)pretty much say who gets to fuck me now and I like it that way.Its been a wonderful ride and Cory I hope you have the same your already one step a head with a good understanding hubby.So have fun & enjoy that BBC for all your worth "they always seem to bring out the slut in us don't they"and keep everyone up to date .
Love Marie

Cory you sound pretty much like me when I started when I was 24.It took me about a month to finally tell my hubby about my black lovers.By the time I told him my lover Bo who was my 1st BBC had me doind things I wouldn't do for hubby and had turned me out to his bro's and I had been sexed by no less than twenty different black men and had been GBed by them(all in one month they had turnd me into a total slut that I never knew was in me and I embraced it as Altopencpl stated).I figured I was going to get cought sooner or later because I was sneaking over Bo's to get fucked every chance I got and especially as loose as my pussy & ass "one of the things I wouldn't do for hubby and DP was now my farvorite thing) was getting and all the bite markes on my tits , pussy and other spots but it was the best thing I ever did.He was understanding and still is about my need for BBC and we made an agreement I could have all the BBC I wanted but he was the only white dick and our marriage came first. Of coarse I agreed I wasn't looking for a new hubby I just wanted to get fucked by black men with big cocks.That was twenty yrs ago and I'm still Big Black Cock Only (except hubby and he joins when home)and the only differance is my steady lovers (I have two one lives with us because hubby travels and is gone a month at a time)pretty much say who gets to fuck me now and I like it that way.Its been a wonderful ride and Cory I hope you have the same your already one step a head with a good understanding hubby.So have fun & enjoy that BBC for all your worth "they always seem to bring out the slut in us don't they"and keep everyone up to date .
thanks for sharing
Love Marie

sorry about the double post I hit the post befor I was done.

BBC worship

My husband said my boyfriends have really started to stretch me out. I have been giving myself to them 3-4 days a week. I don't know if being stretched out is a good thing, but it feels good!

So I don't know why I did this, but it was so nasty slutty that it made it exciting...he came on plate, and I licked it up. He said he has wanted to see it. Him has came in my mouth many times, so I thought why not...damn I am nasty...

Sorry, but something is wrong here or it is just a typing mistake.
How is it that your black bull RON is 40 when he has a son that you fucked on his b/day of 25 ??

I said about 40 if you read it closely. I didn't know his age at the time, and still don't. I don't ask people their age...