A New Game For Cucks

• Thread startercuckhubby75
  • Start date

cuckhubby75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hi to all

I dont know If there's any interest in this, but i would like to offer my cooperation to Doms for the following:

Cuck (in this case me) first provides Dom or exposer with a serious set of uncensored pictures that show all of his wife. Yes, face included! Also background info such as first name, country etc is also provided. This way the cuck is unable to turn back and must cooperate. So think before you act cucks!

1: Wife is ******* on this website in a private album of exposer. Duration: one week

2: Wife is ******* on this website AND imagefap. Duration one week.

3: Wife is ******* here, imagefap and ********. Duration two weeks

4: Wife is ******* here, imagefap and ********. Also, Dom or exposer will offer the full set on Gigatribe. Duration: two weeks.

The Dom/Exposer will throw Dice and thats the outcome!

If someone knows a nice addition to this please tell.

Reactions: melbozwife, liz2use, Manandwife and 3 others
Hi. French dom here. Let's try his with your room, we will see by playing if we can add something !

very intense

Reactions: My Wife Flashes
french bull for it?

Reactions: My Wife Flashes
I'm willing to try the game but don't have much time right now. But send me the set, I'll roll the dice and do it later.

Hi,

If some cuck want to play PM me

im interested. was thinking of doing something like this as a spin on the cuckold dare dice game. like, add as an additional possible result of a roll that the bull can (really, must) play the dice dare w your wife's stuff, like for you by proxy, during that same period. that way husband cant get cold feet and pull out of the dice dare b/c its out of his control. he has to look on helpless as his wife is gambled and traded that whole time. i'm in.

dice dare players by proxy could basically be assembling different "decks" of slutwives to play with.

would love to play this game. Please PM me

Reactions: toolman2c
Wanna play, spanish couple

I am a Dom willing to play. PM and we can start.

Message me if you want to play with your wifes pics!

slavepeter said:
any bulls online that like to play
Im online if you are up for a game.

Ready to play and submit

GideonMack said:
I am willing to play this game but propose a variation. The question above should replace question 12 in the standard Dice game (Blackmail Cuckold Dice Dare). Knowing that there is a definite posting outcome at the end of the game would make 'normal' Dice much more scary/exciting.The added twist is not knowing what the Dom might include in the post from the information they get.

Leave a message in
Carol - Volafile.org Live Filesharing & Chat if you're interested. Around for well over an hour to play.
Missed you.... though you said, "around for an hour", jsut 32 minutes since your post and you're not online... a shame

slavepeter said:
any bulls online now who wants to play
I am online message me