• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
It's important to establish a 'common understanding' between you, your wife and the Bull before things start to happen. Otherwise, you run the very real risk of one or more of you becoming upset and/or confused!

612.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, sissytinyvirgin, theOne666 and 4 others
Dblinsey said:
It's important to establish a 'common understanding' between you, your wife and the Bull before things start to happen. Otherwise, you run the very real risk of one or more of you becoming upset and/or confused!

612.jpg
The best way to avoid confusion is to live by the rule that, when your wife's lover is present, your wife is HIS woman. What hubby wouldn't love that?

Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Dblinsey
More hubby’s are realizing this more and more every day.. but it takes a lot of guts to tell the black lover that she hates condoms. I can only assume that any black man would love to hear those words, especially from the hisbands..

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, chubby sally 38, bobbyhotone2 and 3 others
More and more women who get involved with black men feel this way.. In reference to myself, I never enjoyed giving a blowjob to my previous white lovers, including my ex white husband, but since I went black, my “view” about it has changed and I absolutely love giving oral sex to every black guy I’ve ever been with..
A38AA982-BA4D-47F6-8CBD-B057CA7DD737.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: socalcuck, Anna36, bobbyhotone2 and 5 others
cmeinfl` said:
More and more women who get involved with black men feel this way.. In reference to myself, I never enjoyed giving a blowjob to my previous white lovers, including my ex white husband, but since I went black, my “view” about it has changed and I absolutely love giving oral sex to every black guy I’ve ever been with..
This is as it should be! Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, 69eatmore77, buds13 and 1 other person
Trust me, it's one thing to think about it. Still another to see it. But something completely different to feel it!

613.jpg

Reactions: socalcuck, sissytinyvirgin, buds13 and 2 others
Dblinsey said:
Trust me, it's one thing to think about it. Still another to see it. But something completely different to feel it!

613.jpg
I still remember my first time like it was yesterday. And like I’ve said a thousand times or more, it became a life-changing experience for me. I wish I had the ability to put photos like this into captions like Dblinsey..
6D05DCF1-0434-47C8-ABDA-6ED1BCF94AF2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, bobbyhotone2, leahswannabe and 2 others
Like I previously mentioned, there’s so many different ways we can think of when we talk about “A Woman's View”. It could be about personal views in our society, different views of how to raise children, education, family values, etc.. but this is one view that I love more than I can express in words..lol
F6AB4AEB-3362-4620-993C-B8321B5D9BBE.jpeg

Reactions: Anna36, dwflovbbc, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
cmeinfl` said:
I still remember my first time like it was yesterday. And like I’ve said a thousand times or more, it became a life-changing experience for me. I wish I had the ability to put photos like this into captions like Dblinsey..
6D05DCF1-0434-47C8-ABDA-6ED1BCF94AF2.jpeg
Do you mean like this?

Hubby did it a while ago. Will be posted sometime in the future!

J-110.jpg

Reactions: Anna36 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
Here’s one who I feel was tied up for resisting at first but now with her legs raising up in the air and spreading wide for him, it was obvious it didn’t take long for her to really start enjoying his nice big black cock and very willing to receive all he can give her..
605309AB-91E8-422B-9447-8D4A947CB35A.gif

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, Readyu, bobbyhotone2 and 4 others
Someone has recently mention to me in reference to mothers wanting to introduce their daughters to their own black lovers also.. so this is the beginning to this scene.. and if we have any interests in theme, others will follow..
515CB92B-CFCD-4AF6-BC2D-C15EEE67F22F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, ljcarm, ckc and 6 others
You never know when opportunity knocks!

614.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, midnightfapper, buds13 and 3 others
Dblinsey said:
You never know when opportunity knocks!

614.jpg
What’s even more interesting is how easy it is for a completely black stranger can seduce a white woman with a simple touch, even in the presence of her husband/boyfriend..

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, 69eatmore77, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 3 others
cmeinfl` said:
What’s even more interesting is how easy it is for a completely black stranger can seduce a white woman with a simple touch, even in the presence of her husband/boyfriend..
Sometimes it's just that easy

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Dblinsey
cmeinfl` said:
I had an ex that said she never liked oral until she met me...after 2 monrhs, not only did she enjoy oral, but she would insist on being throated

• Love
Reactions: grabberblue, bobbyhotone2 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
Sometimes the wife wants it and talks to hubby about it

Sometimes, the hubby wants the wife to do it and they talk about it.

Sometimes, something just happens and she does it.

But sometimes, the wife just cheats, knowing her husband wouldn't approve, but still loving him dearly!

615.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, Whitehubbyinterested, bobbyhotone2 and 3 others
Dblinsey said:

But sometimes, the wife just cheats, knowing her husband wouldn't approve, but still loving him dearly!

615.jpg
I think I've experienced all of those

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
Dblinsey said:

615.jpg
And it's all good. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Dexbad said:
I think I've experienced all of those
In each scenario, the hubby is one very lucky man.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Dblinsey and Dexbad
MyWifeWntsaBlkM said:
In each scenario, the hubby I'd one very lucky man.
I know how you like it

• Love
Reactions: SouthNJGuy, bobbyhotone2 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM