• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
  • #2,301
I

51485C19-8158-4581-8C21-248093E658AB.jpeg

Reactions: dwflovbbc and hornyaussie4u
  • #2,302
I

FE0CBE00-C033-4575-8A8E-27CB09C46B16.jpeg

Reactions: hornyaussie4u
  • #2,303
I

A13AF7F3-7CA6-4970-AC8D-7AFE4AF0E4F4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: snhcouple, buds13, MarkandJacqui and 2 others
  • #2,304
I

75ED64E9-E4BE-4020-8647-8D992E601FF4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Who, buds13, MarkandJacqui and 2 others
  • #2,305
I

EA65C848-067D-451D-B66B-4CA8D787A637.jpeg

Reactions: buds13 and hornyaussie4u
  • #2,306
Beautiful photo

F6AAB4AF-1D92-46A2-8C87-99029F983EB1.jpeg

Reactions: buds13 and hornyaussie4u
  • #2,307
I

68351BD6-1302-4B9F-919B-776E481F72AE.jpeg

Reactions: hornyaussie4u
  • #2,308
1089.jpg

Reactions: buds13, MarkandJacqui, hornyaussie4u and 1 other person
  • #2,309
1090.jpg

• Love
Reactions: buds13, MarkandJacqui, hornyaussie4u and 3 others
  • #2,310
Reactions: explorer51
  • #2,311
1091.jpg

Reactions: buds13, explorer51 and LikesMMF
  • #2,312
Just from what I’ve been reading, more and more white husbands are allowing this to happen every day.. and sometimes it’s the woman’s idea who talked him into letting her have sex with a black guy.

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50 and Dblinsey
  • #2,313
cmeinfl` said:
Just from what I’ve been reading, more and more white husbands are allowing this to happen every day.. and sometimes it’s the woman’s idea who talked him into letting her have sex with a black guy.
I believe that women are becoming increasingly in touch with their sexuality, what men have been doing since the dawn of time. Men had the advantage as they didn’t have to pay the consequences of having an affair as they didn’t get pregnant. Now, with birth control not only widely available, and socially acceptable, we see that an increasing number of women are allowing their sexual fantasies to become reality.

But this isn’t limited to interracial play. If you were to ask 100 women who are having an affair if their partner was Black, I would wager that about 25 percent would say yes (but these are made up numbers, not based on statistics). But I would also say that if you asked 100 women of college age if they’ve had sex with a black guy, I would say that the number is up to 50 percent.

Most women enter into an affair in their late 30s through early 50s. This is statistically accurate. Assuming a woman is 45 years old, she will be less attracted to a black guy due to upbringing. When she was a little girl, Blacks were taboo.

Also, consider availability. That 45 yo woman will probably have an affair with someone she knows or works with. Not too many blacks are in the middle to upper middle class work environment, but that IS increasing. So, coupled with the ingrained taboo and the lack of availability, I come to the 25 percent figure mentioned above.

Not so with college aged women. They are increasingly surrounded by Blacks in school and the taboo isn’t nearly as strong. Plus, there is that sense of adventure all kids in their early 20s have. These three factors all contribute to the 50 percent noted above.

Now, none of this is statistically proven, just based on what I’ve read and the research I’ve done on the topic. Feel free to blast holes in this essay. It’s just my opinion, but the theory does fit the facts.

Donna

Reactions: DaveJ and fblrush
  • #2,314
1093.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, RobsG and buds13
  • #2,315
I pretty much agree to everything you said but the one factor that we will never know about is when asked if she’s ever been with a black man, because of it still being somewhat taboo, she may say no but in all reality, she’s has been with a black guy and just won’t admit it.. so I think you can bump up that percent..

• Love
Reactions: Dblinsey
  • #2,316
cmeinfl` said:
I pretty much agree to everything you said but the one factor that we will never know about is when asked if she’s ever been with a black man, because of it still being somewhat taboo, she may say no but in all reality, she’s has been with a black guy and just won’t admit it.. so I think you can bump up that percent..
That's exactly the problem with statistics, especially sexually related ones! The more controversial the question is, the more socially unacceptable it might be, the chances of an incorrect response increases. That's why when I see a statistic, it will usually say something like:

"Of the women sampled, 40 percent said they they had sex with a Black guy." Then later on, usually at the end of the study, they will say "There is between a 4 to 6 percent accuracy rate (or error rate)." Or it will say accuracy is rated at +/- 4 percent So what I do is take the original number in the first example, add at least the middle number of the accuracy rate (in this example, 5 percent) and go with that.

In the second example, I take the medem rate (in this case 2 percent) and use that as my ground truth. I feel that most of the time, that this process provides ground truth.

May be wrong, but it cuts out the questionable values.

• #2,317
1094.jpg

Reactions: explorer51, cmeinfl` and RobsG
  • #2,318
Dblinsey said:
I believe that women are becoming increasingly in touch with their sexuality, what men have been doing since the dawn of time. Men had the advantage as they didn’t have to pay the consequences of having an affair as they didn’t get pregnant. Now, with birth control not only widely available, and socially acceptable, we see that an increasing number of women are allowing their sexual fantasies to become reality.

But this isn’t limited to interracial play. If you were to ask 100 women who are having an affair if their partner was Black, I would wager that about 25 percent would say yes (but these are made up numbers, not based on statistics). But I would also say that if you asked 100 women of college age if they’ve had sex with a black guy, I would say that the number is up to 50 percent.

Most women enter into an affair in their late 30s through early 50s. This is statistically accurate. Assuming a woman is 45 years old, she will be less attracted to a black guy due to upbringing. When she was a little girl, Blacks were taboo.

Also, consider availability. That 45 yo woman will probably have an affair with someone she knows or works with. Not too many blacks are in the middle to upper middle class work environment, but that IS increasing. So, coupled with the ingrained taboo and the lack of availability, I come to the 25 percent figure mentioned above.

Not so with college aged women. They are increasingly surrounded by Blacks in school and the taboo isn’t nearly as strong. Plus, there is that sense of adventure all kids in their early 20s have. These three factors all contribute to the 50 percent noted above.

Now, none of this is statistically proven, just based on what I’ve read and the research I’ve done on the topic. Feel free to blast holes in this essay. It’s just my opinion, but the theory does fit the facts.

Donna

not sure i agree with all of that....previously the woman was stay at home mom....while hub went out to work and got to see things.....but with the turn of the economy forcing the wife into the workplace........she is around more than just hub....she gets flirted with and flirts.....which always leads to more.....so i say it is the economy that created woman power and it just took off from there

• #2,319
and .....just happened to see an article.....and i posted it on here one time......70% of white women had at least slept with a black man......for get the number on what they think still are....or who did the survey or what

Are Black men in America getting with White women more ...

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/girls-behavior/q...
So, a survey said that around 87% of white women have slept with a black guy... just google it. Now seen as white women vastly outnumber black men then most black men must be drowning

White Women, The Sex Black Men Love: Why White Women Is ...

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/audiobook/white-women...
Listen to "White Women, The Sex Black Men Love: Why White Women Is the Choice for Cheating Black Men" by Raymoni Love available from Rakuten Kobo. Narrated by Persephone Rose. Start a

The top five reasons why Black men choose White women ...

The top five reasons why Black men choose White women - The Philadelphia Sunday Sun...
And in an upside down world where the black man is missing from the home and the black woman is the head of 70 percent of the households in …

• #2,320
While I agree that women leaving the home and joining the work force is a major factor in that it provides the women with enhanced opportunities, I still contend that it was the introduction of Birth Control that shoved everything off the desk. Not only were they now in the workforce, women no longer had to worry about impregnation. The stage was set, probably starting in the late-60s, early-70s for what we are seeing today.

Remember, in that period, there were two factors in play. First, there weren't many Blacks in the corporate workforce and not too many women in manual labor. Hence, the two never really crossed paths. As Blacks started entering the front office (Lawyers, Accountants, HR Representatives, etc) women became more '*******' to Black and the opportunity rose for affairs.

The other factor was that there was still the lingering prejudice that was still very much an issue back then. This provided an impediment of the 'first generation white women on Birth Control'

I question the statistics you provided though. If you read the rebuttals, you'll see that most people don't buy it. I would like to see who conducted the survey. Who was surveyed (Women between the ages of 18-29 or women between the ages of 18-60?). Always check the demographic! Also, how was the study conducted - as a poll in a woman's magazine or a scientific study involving a random section of society sampled from all corners of the country. Also, how many were surveyed? You can get a high ratio if you surveyed a small, younger group, living in a college town, but a low ratio if you surveyed a huge number of women in, say Nebraska. Seriously, would love to see the actual survey, not just a report of it!

Reactions: midnightfapper and cmeinfl`

Users who are viewing this thread