Advise & Guidance Please!!

Adair4More

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2010
Central PA
I had a very exciting experience last evening, and I am looking for some advice and guidance from members of this group. My husband and I have a nice sized group of friends that we hang out with regularly. About once a month we got out for dinner, music, etc. The group size is usually between 10 and 12 people, thought there are more but everyone doesn't join in every month. Though everyone knows everyone, the core of the group are the "guys" that are friends with my husband. Many of these guys play golf and basketball together - depending on the season. Some are coworkers, but most are just friends. The group also includes wife, girlfriends, and even some single guys and girls. Anyway, it's a fun group.

My husband and I are in our mid-30s, professionals and no children. The group is from mid-20s to 40 or so, and includes all kinds of professions. Make no mistake that there are several men in the group that I find very attractive and sexy, but nothing has ever even remotely happened - other than what I think is innocent flirting and teasing. My husband is very conservative, but always likes me to wear skirts and thigh-highs when we go out. He loves to see the lace at the top of my stockings and a little bare thigh when I cross my legs while sitting. I have no doubt that other members of the group have also noticed, and that has always excited me a little bit.

That brings me to last night. A group of us went out for dinner and drinks and dancing, and a fun time during the first home football weekend of the year. One of the guys that was there last night was Justin - a very good looking, sexy guy that plays golf and basketball with my husband. He's younger then me (late 20s, I'd say) and is in sales and marketing. Relatively early in the evening (before alcohol was a factor), he asked me to dance to a faster song the band was playing. My husband doesn't really enjoy dancing too much, so he had no problem. After about 1 minute on the dance floor, the song ended and the band started playing a slow song. I was going to head back to the table, but Justin grabbed my arm and asked me to stay. We started dancing, and I kept a little distance between us so not to bring any attention from my husband. As the song continued, Justin gradually moved us farther and farther away from our table, and to the far corner of the dance floor. I really didn't think anything of it, and was taken by how well he danced, and how fit he was - clearly worked out. Well, after a very short period of time, Justin put is hand behind my waist, and pulled me to him. Besides noticing the strength in his hand, I soon noticed something very large in his pants. I gently tried to pull away, but he held me tightly next to him. My mind was racing - he felt so large, and he wasn't even erect. There was no doubt that it was his penis, and that he was much larger than anything that I was used to. I stopped trying to move away, and started to actually enjoy the feeling next to me. When Justin felt me relax, he lowered his hands on to my ass and pulled me into him even more. My mind was spinning, but it felt so big, and I was getting excited. Shortly before the song ended, I found myself grinding against him - I wanted to feel more, and I know that he sensed my excitement. As the song ended, his hands slid up my sides, brushed the sides of my breasts, and he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. And I kissed him back. I was light headed and wobbly as we walked back to the table. Through the rest of the evening, he never asked me to dance again, and we never even talked directly to one another. There were a lot of exchanged glances, looks, and smiles between us though. I couldn't stop thinking about Justin all evening, and was absolutely soaked by the time we went home.

In bed that night, I decided to try something. My courage was based on the drinking that we had done, and because of some of the stories and posts that I've read on this site. I wondered how my husband would react, so I tried. While caressing and stroking my husband, I mentioned to him that while I was dancing with Justin I accidentally rubbed against him. I knew that he had "seen" Justin in showers and locker rooms so I asked him, "Honey, does Justin have a very large penis?". As soon as I asked the question, my husband moaned started cumming very hard, and more than I have ever seen him cum. Better yet, he stayed hard, and I mounted him. As I was sliding down on his still erect penis, I was imagining that I was taking Justin's cock. I closed my eyes, ground my pussy as hard as I could, and had an intense orgasm. Oh, and so did hubby ... again. Nothing else was said that night.

This morning at breakfast, my husband asked me what got me so hot last night. I lied ... I told him that when I saw how much he came for me, it really got me going.

So here is my dilemma .. what do I do (if anything) next. I do not want to hurt or cuckold my husband, and I have never considered myself a "hot wife". But God, I really liked the feel of that man against me, and he is so good looking, sexy and fit. I want to dress sexy for Justin, and show off for him if we go out again. I have already masturbated twice today.

Thanks for your advice and guidance.

Adair

Reactions: fllcouple
Tell your husband want happened and see his reaction. Do not tell him how you feel about cuckolding him, but do mention that Justin is persistent and wants to bed you.

Thank you becontree. I have been thinking about doing just that, but maybe not so "openly". Would it be best if I talked about it while I was stroking him? Maybe ask him about Justin? Thanks again.

Wow nicely stated. I think we have all been where you are. Another man funds you attractive and you are attracted to him physically as well. It is hot and steamy. Feeling another's body against yours. A stolen kiss, grinding, hands fly, feeling new genitalia thru clothing, the mind races thinking about the forbidden fruit. You are so horny imagining what it would be like. You need release so you grab the accessible (hubby) while dreaming about the possible and give your husband when hell of a fuck and you have a mind blowing orgasm. The fantasy now consumes you. But you are not sure if hub would be ok with it and you are not sure how you would feel if it really happened. That's the journey. Enjoy it. Fantasize about it. But it's a journey you must both take together. Baby steps. Reassure him he is the most important man in your life. Either way it is the most exciting sexual experience you will ever have regardless if it happens or not.

Thank you zippless. That seems like good advise, and my mind might have taken things too far to soon.

Adair4More said:
Thank you zippless. That seems like good advise, and my mind might have taken things too far to soon.

Your mind is your biggest sexual organ. What happens there is all good. That's where the passion and excitement comes from. There are no rules nor should you try to stifle it. Your body will respond to these fantasies and you will be turned on all the time. Your husband will thank you for it. Just be careful what you share with your hubby or perhaps how fast you do it. Most men would be shocked and humiliated if they just had the best sex of their lives and the wife said well I wasn't thinking of you dear I was thinking of Justin. Do ask your husband if he would like to roll play and ask if he has ever thought about how he would feel if you brought other men or women into your roll playing. Baby steps.
So go ahead and dream. Masturbate often to those fantasies and dream about those encounters when you are fucking your husband. But above all follow that path together. Dreams do come true as Disney says 'when you wish upon a star'. Best of luck and enjoy the ride.

WOW, thanks Zippless. That is very good advise. I am going to start bringing "things" up during our love-making, to see his response. I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness.

Adair

"Would it be best if I talked about it while I was stroking him? Maybe ask him about Justin?

I think that would be a good start. Good luck and let us know how it goes

My wife learned very quickly that the best way to get my consent and agreement on just about anything was when she was jerking, licking or sucking on my cock, she could get me to agree to many things when she had me in hand. I'm suggesting that you try the same method. GTR

Thanks for asking Gator. I wasn’t sure if I was going to post anything, but since you asked, I’ll tell you what happened on Saturday at the tailgate. I’m anxious to hear your response, and hopefully the response of others – I’d like to hear from women too. Maybe only guys read this site.

I started thinking about what I was going to wear to the game a couple of days in advance. Justin is part of our tailgating group, so I was pretty sure that he would be there. He has 2 Club seats, like Mark and me, but in a different section. I didn’t know if he’d bring a buddy or a date – he’s done both in the past. It was going to be a warm (84) and the stadium was doing a “stripe-out” – Mark and I were in a “white” section. I decided on a pair of too-short shorts and a white tee with glitter. I had worn the shorts around the house, but never out before. I was worried about Mark’s reaction, and when I came out ready to go to the tailgate, he stopped me and said that my shorts were too revealing. They did ****** a little of my bare “cheeks”, even when standing upright, and there is very little material in the crotch area. I had to pick a very small pair of panties too, as they would show if I didn’t. I told Mark that is was one of the last warm days of the summer, and besides, everyone at the tailgate will be close friends, and know us very well. Anyway, after some pleading, he said okay but to be careful. Also, I decided not to wear a bra. I have done this often before, so that didn’t get a big reaction from my husband.

As a group, we rent one of those big RVs for tailgates. It’s nice, as we have our own bathroom, a small kitchen, seats, TV, etc. People can be inside or out, as we set up tables, etc outside the RV. So everyone parks their car, and walks over to the RV lot near the stadium. Well, we were all having a very good time and there was plenty of booze (as always) and food. The game didn’t start until 8PM, and we started tailgating around 3:30, so everyone became pretty lubricated. When we first got there, and for an hour or so at the beginning, everyone was pretty “normal”, and Justin had not arrived. Justin and his date (Kelly) got there about an hour after Mark and me. His date was very hot, and had no problem showing it off. She was wearing very tight jeans, and a very low cut top that showed as much cleavage as I’ve ever seen in public. She had a body, and she knew it. I found out later that this was their first date, and they met at their health club. I have to admit I was a little jealous, but decided to have a good time anyway. All of the men in the group were ogling Kelly and were fawning all over her – even Mark. Kelly, of course, was all over Justin – for God’s sake, get a room. haha

With Mark spending a good deal of his attention on Kelly, I decided that I could be a little adventurous. I started to bend over a little more provocatively, and a lot more often. I knew Mark wouldn’t likely notice, and I had had enough to drink that my inhibitions were down anyway. Well, let me tell you that I definitely got some attention from several of Mark’s “friends” (if he only knew). 3 or 4 of his buddies came over and “complimented” me on my shorts and how good I looked in them. I was very flattered, and loved the attention. One even commented on my “ass” – that caught me by surprise, but my heart raced and I know that I blushed for him. But the most forward, by far, was Marcus – a coworker of Mark’s (Mark is his boss), who just happens to be black. He is a very nice looking man, probably mid-20s, single, and plays basketball with Mark’s team in the winter. I don’t know him well at all, and Mark rarely mentions him. But I know that Mark likes him and thinks he is a good worker and sharp. Well at one point toward the end of the tailgate, I went into the RV to pour myself one last glass of wine. I was the only one in the RV, and Marcus came in to get another drink as well. He came over and stood right next to me, and the next thing I felt was his huge hand right on my ass. I was initially shocked, but didn’t move. My heart raced, and in a few seconds, I gently pushed my ass back into his hand. It may have been the alcohol, but I felt so naughty, and I enjoyed it. And it was very exciting to get this attention from such a young guy – I was light-headed. Marcus clearly sensed my “state” and took the opportunity to explore ever so slightly with his hand. A finger barely slid inside the leg of my shorts, and just touched my panties. I literally gasped, but didn’t move or object. I couldn’t believe it. It lasted just a second, and he removed his hand, poured his drink, and left the RV. I was breathing heavily, and very wet. I composed myself, and went back outside to join the group. I was too nervous to even make eye contact with Marcus, but was not upset at all. His attention seemed to make up for the lack of attention I got from Justin, even though I went out of my way to “bend over” just right to give him a good view on several occasions. Honestly, this was the naughtiest that I’ve ever felt in my life.

About a half hour or so later, people started heading up to the stadium for the game. It was my turn to straighten up the RV (we take turns) for the RV rental company, as after this game (a late start) we would all go back to our cars and go home. I told Mark that I would meet him at our seats, and he walked off with several friends towards the stadium. About 5 minutes later, I’m alone in the RV and putting away the booze and food. I hear the RV door close, and spin around as I am startled. Who is standing at the front of the RV – Justin. He closes the door, and locks it. My heart is literally pounding out of my chest. “What are you doing here?” I asked. He told me that he said that he left his jacket in the RV, and was going back to get it. He said that Mark had no problem in showing Kelly to her seat, as she had never been there before. I’ll bet he didn’t! He didn’t say another word as he walked toward me. I stood, sort of frozen in fear/excitement. When he got to me, he grabbed me by my waist, leaned over and kissed me. I couldn’t believe how quickly I responded, melted into him, and opened my mouth to accept his tongue. At one point, I heard myself moaning. I remember thinking, “please caress my breasts, my ass, all of me”. And then, very gently, he pushed me away, held my hands, and placed them on his belt. I looked into his eyes thinking, “What do you want?”. Then I realized, it was what I wanted that he was looking for. It was like an out-of-body experience. My hands were trembling, but I slowly (and clumsily) unbuckled his belt, undid the button, and lowered his zipper. He just let his shorts fall to the floor, and I was left staring at the largest penis (not even erect) I have ever seen in person. He reached down and gave his very large penis one slow stroke, and kicked his shorts off. I just stared in a daze, but full of lust. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. It wasn’t just the size of his penis, but his balls were so large and hung so low. I was soaking wet, and my bare nipples were clearly poking through my tee. He stepped over to one of the seats in the RV and sat down. He slid forward, and let his manhood hang on the edge of the seat. As if I was in a sexual trance, I went to him, knelt down, and began caressing his penis. After just a few moments of stroking him, he started to talk to me. “Yea baby, like that. Have you been thinking about me?” I just sort of responded with a nod and an affirmative moan. He started to get hard, and it grew even bigger. “A lot bigger than Mark’s, isn’t it?” “God yes”, I said. “I’ve seen him in the locker room, and I’ve caught him looking at me. I bet he was wondering what my cock would look like sliding into his lovely wife. And how his wife would respond to such a large cock” – it’s like he was teasing me, but I loved being talked to like this, and no one ever has. He leaned forward, and pulled his shirt over his head. My God, he had incredible abs, and a ripped chest. The gym was very good to him, and I’m sure that more than Kelly was after him. I didn’t care about that now. This gorgeous man was in front of me right now, and I was making his cock harder and bigger every second. I am several years older, and I can still turn him on – I loved it. After stroking his cock for a couple of minutes, I finally leaned over and began to kiss it. I kissed the head and the very sensitive area just below the head (Mark loves that). Soon my tongue was working the full length of his cock, and my kisses were constant. “You like my cock baby”, he said. “Oh yes”, I moaned, “yes”. I wrapped my hand very tightly around the base of his cock, and held it tight. I wanted to see the full size of him when he was fully erect – for me! He was more than twice the length of Mark, and much thicker. My hand could not reach the whole way around the base. While I kept my firm grip on the base, I reached down with my other hand and began to caress his balls. Now he was moaning. They were very big, and very heavy. It was like he was a different species than Mark. At this point, I couldn’t resist any longer. I lowered onto the head of his cock, and slid it between my lips. I could barely get the whole head into my mouth. I pulled it out, and made it wetter with my tongue. I slid it back into my mouth – more easily this time – and let my tongue work along the underside of his cock while his head filled my mouth. Mark had always liked this, and I was hoping that Justin would too. He did!! He started moaning, “Yeah baby, worship that big cock.” Oh, I was. “You liked feeling me against you last week. I felt you moving into me to feel more. Your breasts felt so firm when I kissed you.” When he said that, I almost came in my panties. “Did you think about me when you were fucking Mark that night?”, he asked. I needed to answer him ... I wanted him to know. “God yes”, I said. He sort of smiled and said, “I thought so”. I went back to slowly stroking his cock, and running my tongue along the whole length of the underside. He was really starting to respond now, and that made me even hotter. I have never been in so much “lust” in all of my life. After a few more minutes of stroking, kissing, licking, caressing and generally worshiping his manhood, he started to moan pretty loudly. I sensed he was going to cum soon, as his hips started to move up and down. His head was going side to side, and he said, “That’s it baby, Make me cum for you.” Oh God, there was nothing more that I wanted to do than to please Justin right now. What happened next, I really wasn’t prepared for. All of a sudden Justin thrust his pelvis into the air and said, “God yes Adair. This is for you.” At that moment, his cock started to throb almost uncontrollably. I just held on to the base firmly and watched. With every throbbing of his cock, another stream of cum came squirting from the head. His cock throbbed upwards, and another huge stream of cum shot up onto his chest. I’d never seen a man shoot so far, and cum so much. When Mark is really excited, he maybe shoot 3 streams onto his belly. But Justin, oh my God, he shoot 7 or 8 streams of cum onto his chest. And I’ve never seen a cock throb like this. It was the hottest, sexiest most lustful thing I have ever experienced – by far. Once Justin finished and calmed down, he looked me in the eyes and said, “You’re incredible baby. That was for you”. I could have fucked him right there. I was absolutely under his sexual control at that point. He asked me if I like it. I think I said something like, “Oh my God yesssssssssss!!!”. Then he asked me to go get a hot washcloth and clean him off. For some reason, I wasn’t shocked or upset. In fact, I loved doing it. I went and put a clean washcloth under the hot water, and went back, knelt before him, and cleaned his beautiful penis and scrotum. Then I proceeded to wipe all of his cum off of his chest and abdomen. I loved feeling his muscles.

At this point I was not only on fire sexually, but felt very close to Justin, and very happy. He put his shirt and pants back on, leaned over and kissed me more passionately than I’ve ever been kissed. He held me by my shoulders, and then really shocked me. Justin looked me in the eyes and said that I next time I saw his cock, it would be sliding into my pussy. It was up to me ... if and when. He told me to either call him or test him if I wanted to go further. I had to call or text in the middle of the day – not late at night or after drinking. He wanted me sober, conscience and thoughtful - a decision that was made with all of my faculties and knowledge. Then what he said nearly made me faint. “Adair, when I fuck Kelly tonight, I’m going to be thinking of you. When you fuck Mark, imagine it’s my cock sliding into you.” My God, I was dizzy. As soon as he left the RV, I sat down exactly where he sat, and masturbated. It didn’t take long, and I was cumming intensely.

I left the RV, walked up to the stadium, and joined Mark toward the end of the 1st quarter. He wondered what took so long, and I just said that the RV was dirtier that usual. He immediately went back to watching the game – no questions. When the game was over, it was very crowded at the stairs. The end of the Club section where we sit is next to the student sections (below us), so there are tons of students on the stairs. It’s now almost 11:30, and most are pretty tipsy. On the way down the stairs, there were several students whose hands (and other parts) “accidently” rubbed against my ass. At first I was perturbed, but then I actually started to enjoy it. The whole night put a real smile on my face. Justin in his late 20s, Marcus in his mid-20s, and now college age guys – I was feeling good about myself.

I couldn’t stop thinking about Justin, but also wanted to “feel out” Mark. When we were in bed that night, I could tell he was very horny (and so was I). While I was caressing and kissing him, I told him that I got several comments from the guys at the tailgate about my shorts. Then I told him that Marcus brushed his hand against my ass (I decided to underplay what actually happened). When I said that, Mark actually groaned a little, but said nothing. After a few more minutes of slowly stroking him (I didn’t want him to cum), I started talking about Kelly. I heard Mark moan, and I knew that I could continue. I said to Mark that she was really “showing it off tonight”, and how she was all over Justin. Then I asked Mark if he thought Kelly’s breasts were real. Once again he just sort of moaned and bucked his hips a little. Then, after a few minutes, I asked Mark if he would like me to dress like Kelly. I knew that he was fantasizing about her now, and that’s what I wanted. I let him “think” about Kelly a while longer, and then I asked Mark what I asked the week before. “Honey, I know you’ve seen Justin at the gym. Does he have a really large penis?” I thought Mark was going to cum right there, so I slowed down quite a bit. He finally said that yes, Justin was really big. And then he got really quiet, but his cock was still very, very hard. Then I did it. I got on top of Mark, and as I slid my pussy down onto his cock, I whispered into his ear, “Oh God Mark, I thought that Justin was really big from dancing with him last week. I’ll bet Kelly is enjoying his large cock right now.” I knew that would have Mark cumming right away, which it did. But I didn’t realize that I would start cumming really intensely too. I was doing it – I was thinking of Justin sliding into my pussy, and I was pounding into Mark like never before.

Now for the real dilemma -I know that I really want to be with Justin, but I also don’t want to hurt Mark in any way. Is he thinking of me with other men? I know that he has fantasized about other women (Kelly for one). Right now, nothing makes my pussy wetter, my nipples harder than when I think about Justin. I have lost count of the number of time that I masturbated in the last 2 days thinking of him and his cock.

Adair you obviously had a terrific weekend. One of the things that I loved about my wife was that she adapted very quickly to new situations involving other men. From what you have posted you are very good at "adapting" to the unexpected also. I also read that you "used your power of persuasion" with Mark when you had him well in hand in your bed. My wife got real good at asking and waiting, suggesting and waiting, stroking, licking and sliding down on my cock as she searched for the answers she wanted to hear me say. Know this from a husband that's been there and enjoyed every minute of a wife that was enjoying being the woman she wanted to be, that you seem to be that type also and I suspect that Mark will enjoy you being a "slutwife" just as I enjoyed mine being one. GTR
P. S. My wife wrote in her journal early in our marriage-and I'm quoting her "I know I'm a slut and GTR loves me that way".

Well it sounds like Justin will have his large penis in and pounding and spurting inside your pussy very soon. I think this situation is like a freight train heading for the station. Hopefully it won't result in a train wreck. I think you have one to two choices here, fuck Justin behind Marks back or tell Mark about your desires to be a complete and total slut and hope that he agrees. If you are ok with it tell him he can fuck Kelley if she is up for it.
Good luck and I hope things work out.

gatorrdw said:
Adair you obviously had a terrific weekend. One of the things that I loved about my wife was that she adapted very quickly to new situations involving other men. From what you have posted you are very good at "adapting" to the unexpected also. I also read that you "used your power of persuasion" with Mark when you had him well in hand in your bed. My wife got real good at asking and waiting, suggesting and waiting, stroking, licking and sliding down on my cock as she searched for the answers she wanted to hear me say. Know this from a husband that's been there and enjoyed every minute of a wife that was enjoying being the woman she wanted to be, that you seem to be that type also and I suspect that Mark will enjoy you being a "slutwife" just as I enjoyed mine being one. GTR
P. S. My wife wrote in her journal early in our marriage-and I'm quoting her "I know I'm a slut and GTR loves me that way".

As always Gator, thank you so much for your feedback. I really listen to you are telling me, and what I have heard from a few others. I am very aroused by all of this, and really want to pursue this with Mark - in bed, and when he is aroused. Getting him to comment more, in the heat of the moment, should help me to decide how to handle the situation. I will make posts here as things progress. Stay tuned.

I am reposting the same reply, as I am not sure which "thread" is the best one, or the one you read.

Hello Adair. Your situation sounds exciting and I've enjoyed reading it. Please continue sharing. My wife has not experienced another cock yet but we both enjoy the fantasy. It has made our sex so intense. Maybe you could tell your husband that you had a dream about Justin fucking you and see his reaction. I hope you can experience this with your husband and not behind his back.

yosoyway said:
Hello Adair. Your situation sounds exciting and I've enjoyed reading it. Please continue sharing. My wife has not experienced another cock yet but we both enjoy the fantasy. It has made our sex so intense. Maybe you could tell your husband that you had a dream about Justin fucking you and see his reaction. I hope you can experience this with your husband and not behind his back.

Thanks Yosoyway, I like your response. Yes, you are right. I don't want to do anything behind Mark's back - I would like him to want it too. I am going to start talking to Mark when we are in bed, and stroking his cock. I'm hoping that he will open up. Thanks again.

Adair

Maybe Mark already has an idea of what's been going on? Perhaps he enjoys it but doesn't want to know the full details or face the bare facts? Why not play up the dressing up angle? You've already told him that the shorts had an effect on others in the group so play up that angle and dress provocatively again and tell him it's because you liked the reactions of the others. The biggest thing though is not to make him feel a fool in front of all the other members of his group. Gauge how the other wives and girlfriends feel about you and the way you dress as this could have an effect on Mark and badly affect the group dynamic. It might be a good idea to suggest to Mark that you, he, Justin and Kelly have a night out together as this is far more discreet than in a large group. From there you should be able to talk Mark round if he's up for it, if Kelly is a provocative dresser then you have the perfect excuse to dress the same and I doubt if any man is going to object to the company of two very sexy females dressed to impress. I hope things go well for you and you both get a lot of enjoyment out of this situation.

Adair4More said:
Thanks Yosoyway, I like your response. Yes, you are right. I don't want to do anything behind Mark's back - I would like him to want it too. I am going to start talking to Mark when we are in bed, and stroking his cock. I'm hoping that he will open up. Thanks again.

Adair

Like many Cumbox gets all over the Web, sometime under a different name since the name cumbox can be rather toxic to some timid site members. I have a reputation, some times good,sometimes bad but it can flavour peoples opinions.

If I intend to be just a lurker and not get involved I keep away from cumbox. Realise that cumbox has been involved in forums for many years.

The reason that I mention this is that on my travels I have read your opening letter to this thread on other "Hot Wives" sites. This is your choice, your freedom and you have not broke any rules here and I welcome your contribution but I think that it is only fair to mention to the site that you are also seeking advice elsewhere.

I would also like to mention that on another site your may have join the Women Only so the male members can not read the full story .Maybe this site is giving a fuller, more complete account of your writings and is easier to follow.

cumbox said:
Like many Cumbox gets all over the Web, sometime under a different name since the name cumbox can be rather toxic to some timid site members. I have a reputation, some times good,sometimes bad but it can flavour peoples opinions.

If I intend to be just a lurker and not get involved I keep away from cumbox. Realise that cumbox has been involved in forums for many years.

The reason that I mention this is that on my travels I have read your opening letter to this thread on other "Hot Wives" sites. This is your choice, your freedom and you have not broke any rules here and I welcome your contribution but I think that it is only fair to mention to the site that you are also seeking advice elsewhere.

I would also like to mention that on another site your may have join the Women Only so the male members can not read the full story .Maybe this site is giving a fuller, more complete account of your writings and is easier to follow.

Cumbox, you are absolutely correct. I was actually given the name of the other site from a member of this group, and I greatly appreciated it. I have NO problem seeking advise from other sites and other people. The gentleman who sent to me (via email) the name of the site, and how to get into the "women only" area, knew that I was only getting feedback from men on this site, and I wanted some women's perspective too. I LOVE the feedback from men. In fact, if I could only have feedback from one gender, it would be men. After all, I am trying to (among other things) get the "male perspective" and reaction/interest. I have every intent on continuing on this site, as the advise from men is very important to me. Likewise, I have enjoyed the feedback from some likeminded women on the other site. I hope that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

Adair4More said:
Cumbox, you are absolutely correct. I was actually given the name of the other site from a member of this group, and I greatly appreciated it. I have NO problem seeking advise from other sites and other people. The gentleman who sent to me (via email) the name of the site, and how to get into the "women only" area, knew that I was only getting feedback from men on this site, and I wanted some women's perspective too. I LOVE the feedback from men. In fact, if I could only have feedback from one gender, it would be men. After all, I am trying to (among other things) get the "male perspective" and reaction/interest. I have every intent on continuing on this site, as the advise from men is very important to me. Likewise, I have enjoyed the feedback from some likeminded women on the other site. I hope that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

Very well answered Girl and I agree with all you say, I admire you for being honest with me. You certainly have not offended my sensibilities but thank you for worrying about it.

orknee said:
Maybe Mark already has an idea of what's been going on? Perhaps he enjoys it but doesn't want to know the full details or face the bare facts? Why not play up the dressing up angle? You've already told him that the shorts had an effect on others in the group so play up that angle and dress provocatively again and tell him it's because you liked the reactions of the others. The biggest thing though is not to make him feel a fool in front of all the other members of his group. Gauge how the other wives and girlfriends feel about you and the way you dress as this could have an effect on Mark and badly affect the group dynamic. It might be a good idea to suggest to Mark that you, he, Justin and Kelly have a night out together as this is far more discreet than in a large group. From there you should be able to talk Mark round if he's up for it, if Kelly is a provocative dresser then you have the perfect excuse to dress the same and I doubt if any man is going to object to the company of two very sexy females dressed to impress. I hope things go well for you and you both get a lot of enjoyment out of this situation.

Thanks Orknee. I really like the idea of going out with Justin and Kelly, and Mark was obviously taken with her looks and sexuality. However, I'm not sure that she and Justin are "dating", as Ive never seen them together before or since. It may have been just a fun evening/night together. Having said that, they met indeed be going out occasionally. I like the idea of Mark dancing/flirting with Kelly, while I spend a few moments with Justin on the dance floor, or outside. Thanks again.