Advise & Guidance Please!!

Adair4More; there was another home game this weekend, did you attend and was there any tail-gating time? Have you made any progress in taking matters "in hand" with your husband? I completely agree that I only encourage people to engage in this lifestyle if both husband and wife are in agreement. While I had a terrific wife and we were on the same page, I know of others that had they been completely honest with each other they should have avoided getting involved with anyone else. I have always cautioned and asked if you are truly "in Love" with each other to the point that each of you enjoy what you are doing and enjoying whatever your spouse is "getting out of it" also. As always I highly recommend setting some parameters before making any changes in your married life. For me it was amazing to watch my wife become a very confident woman in knowing what she wanted in life and having the courage to get. GTR

gatorrdw said:
Adair4More; there was another home game this weekend, did you attend and was there any tail-gating time? Have you made any progress in taking matters "in hand" with your husband? I completely agree that I only encourage people to engage in this lifestyle if both husband and wife are in agreement. While I had a terrific wife and we were on the same page, I know of others that had they been completely honest with each other they should have avoided getting involved with anyone else. I have always cautioned and asked if you are truly "in Love" with each other to the point that each of you enjoy what you are doing and enjoying whatever your spouse is "getting out of it" also. As always I highly recommend setting some parameters before making any changes in your married life. For me it was amazing to watch my wife become a very confident woman in knowing what she wanted in life and having the courage to get. GTR

As always Gator, I really appreciate your advise. I think that you are very right, and I am going to proceed, but very cautiously.

As for this week's tailgate, it was an earlier game, so the party had a little different feel - though still a lot of fun. Justin brought a "buddy" to the game, so Mark could not oogle Kelly. :drool: Justin and I made a lot of eye contact, and numerous "smiles" were exchanged. One of the guys came up to me and said that several of the guys "missed my shorts". That made me laugh and blush at the same time. HIs comment made me feel very good. The only real "moment" during the tailgate was with Marcus. He came up to me while I was getting something to eat and subtly caressed my ass, and explored ever so slightly - but I noticed and didn't pull away. Then he asked me to have a drink with him some evening when Mark is out of town on business. I reminded him that I was married, and Mark was his boss - in a playful way. He just smiled and handed me a slip of paper discreetly - it was his phone number. No question that that caused a tingling right where he wanted it to.

I'll keep you, and the group, informed as I continue to work on Mark (with him in hand), and see how much he opens up and confesses. I am making it a part of our foreplay regularly.

Thanks again Gator.

Well, it looks like things are progressing – slowly, but that’s probably good. Mark came home from watching football with the guys (too wet to go to the game today) and told me that we were going out on Wednesday with Justin and Kelly. I was hoping this would happen, and am very excited. I asked Mark how that happened, and he said that Justin suggested that it might be fun to go out mid-week. I don’t know where we are going to go, but my chest was pounding in anticipation.

I have been thinking about what to wear if we ever went out, so I’m pretty sure that I’m all set there. Kelly seems to like to dress “very sexy” and has no problem “showing it off”. She is very buxom, and I have no doubt they will be on display. I’m sure that Mark will like that too. I’m going to wear black thigh-highs with lacy tops, a black skirt that has a slit up the one side, my white silk blouse, and heels. I’ll be curious as to how Mark reacts when I come downstairs dressed like that … especially if I don’t wear a bra.

I thought that it was interesting that Justin was the one that initiated the date night. I will be real interested to see if Mark agrees to go somewhere where there is music and dancing.

Over the next couple of nights, I may begin to ask Mark, during foreplay, some questions about the upcoming evening with Justin and Kelly. “Do you think that Justin will ask me to dance again?” “Is that okay with you?” “Would you dance with Kelly?” (I know that he’s not wild about dancing)

Anyway, that’s the latest. I am really anxious to hear your advise, and what suggestions you may have. Several of you have been very nice and have given me some very good direction. Some of you post to the board, and some send me emails – I try to look at both. I also like that I get advise on this website from some women. I like that too.

Thank you in advance.

Adair

Adair
That's exactly what my wife wore the first time I watched her get fucked by another man. She did ware a push up front closing bra and a very skimpy thong. It is important to look good as every man wants his wife to be desired by other men. I think that's the primal feeling to being cucked in your relationship. We had no intention for my wife to get fucked that night, or at anytime, but she looked so sexy and when he started to feel her up I just couldn't say no.
Great plan with Mark to see how he reacts. Ask him how he would feel if you guys pretended to switch dates just for the evening. Tell him you would find it extremely hot.
Good luck and have fun.

I was going to keep out of this post since I am cutting back on my postings and resorting to being a lurker but I do feel the need to make some points.

Adair...you are hoping that Mark will bed Kelly leaving you to have time and fun with Justin with Marks blessing.

However, Kelly also enjoys Justin size so is it likely that she will welcome taking on Mark, who sounds to be much smaller in that area?
What as Mark got that will tempt Kelly?

Since Mark knows Justins size will he also feel inadequate to seduce Kelly?

zippless said:
Adair
That's exactly what my wife wore the first time I watched her get fucked by another man. She did ware a push up front closing bra and a very skimpy thong. It is important to look good as every man wants his wife to be desired by other men. I think that's the primal feeling to being cucked in your relationship. We had no intention for my wife to get fucked that night, or at anytime, but she looked so sexy and when he started to feel her up I just couldn't say no.
Great plan with Mark to see how he reacts. Ask him how he would feel if you guys pretended to switch dates just for the evening. Tell him you would find it extremely hot.
Good luck and have fun.

Thanks Zippless. One of the people that responded (on another site) suggests that if I do ask Mark about dancing with Justin, and he says no, then I am in a bind. I am rethinking that strategy, and continuing to listen to my "online friends". I'm not sure I am comfortable asking Mark about "switching dates", but I may "joke" about it in an intimate moment. Thanks again.

cumbox said:
I was going to keep out of this post since I am cutting back on my postings and resorting to being a lurker but I do feel the need to make some points.

Adair...you are hoping that Mark will bed Kelly leaving you to have time and fun with Justin with Marks blessing.

However, Kelly also enjoys Justin size so is it likely that she will welcome taking on Mark, who sounds to be much smaller in that area?
What as Mark got that will tempt Kelly?

Since Mark knows Justins size will he also feel inadequate to seduce Kelly?

First of all Cumbox, I hope you stop lurking, as I think that your responses are right on target, and very much appreciated. I was thrilled to see a response from you.

You are the 2nd person (one from the other site) to bring up the "swapping" thing. I'm not sure how I feel about that, and I am giving that a lot of thought. I never really considered that scenario.

Well, Mark has a lot to offer - he very nice looking, very smart, funny, successful. There is nothing wrong with Mark's size, it's just that Justin ... jeez.

Thanks again Cumbox, and keep responding, please. If you prefer my email, that is fine too: adair4more@gmail.com

Adair

Adair, now I've read your posts. Those legs will look great in thigh-highs with a black slit skirt, no bra and panties should complete your ensemble with black patent leather heels would be appropriate I think. Don't over think the evening. Justin has made his interest known to you and he also knows that you are considering his offer. Be sure and dance with him just to keep him on the "to do" list. You certainly will enjoy the thrill of rubbing against him again. Later at home, I think you should again gauge Mark's interest in your "teasing" other men. You know your husband, if his responses are positive, you're getting very close to asking "What if I want to go a little further than just teasing?". I can tell by your thinking that you are really enjoying this unexplored side of you. I will repeat myself, only go as far as the both of you can handle this, be sure and set boundaries and talk continually to each other about what is making you happy- I know that Mark wants you to be happy. GTR

gatorrdw said:
Adair, now I've read your posts. Those legs will look great in thigh-highs with a black slit skirt, no bra and panties should complete your ensemble with black patent leather heels would be appropriate I think. Don't over think the evening. Justin has made his interest known to you and he also knows that you are considering his offer. Be sure and dance with him just to keep him on the "to do" list. You certainly will enjoy the thrill of rubbing against him again. Later at home, I think you should again gauge Mark's interest in your "teasing" other men. You know your husband, if his responses are positive, you're getting very close to asking "What if I want to go a little further than just teasing?". I can tell by your thinking that you are really enjoying this unexplored side of you. I will repeat myself, only go as far as the both of you can handle this, be sure and set boundaries and talk continually to each other about what is making you happy- I know that Mark wants you to be happy. GTR

Gator, thank you so much for your feedback. I think that you are 100% correct. I don't need to be in a rush, and I am enjoying this "attention", the attraction, and the fantasy of it all. I do want to move forward, but it doesn't have to happen tomorrow. Thanks again.

Adair

Yes it's the journey not the endgame that's important though the endgame can be pretty amazing. Always baby steps. Don't be afraid if Mark says no as he may not be ready for that step at that time. You can always bring it up again later but framed differently. Keep it light and playful. Joking and flirting gives everyone a way out or in as the case may be.

zippless said:
Yes it's the journey not the endgame that's important though the endgame can be pretty amazing. Always baby steps. Don't be afraid if Mark says no as he may not be ready for that step at that time. You can always bring it up again later but framed differently. Keep it light and playful. Joking and flirting gives everyone a way out or in as the case may be.

That is good advise. Thank you Zippless.

Adair

One thing you have not passed comment on. Have you mentioned the event in the RV with Justin to Mark or have you kept the "happening"to yourself? Also does Mark know that you have the telephone number of your other temptation? Are you tempted to give him a call?

You have seen and played with Justin, you now know his size and you know that he will put it where you want the moment you offer. All you need to do is arrange it. Are you still planning on this happening?

Is this now an obsession that you crave for?

Well, it is obvious that your thighs will soon be spread for someone other than your husband, either with or without Marks urging. Sounds like you are turning into a "size queen" and you want to sample the biggest and the best.

Maybe now is the time to make sure you are prepared and ready for it. Get yourself good birth control since you should not rely on condoms or pulling out methods. Condoms split or in the heat of the passion are not used while pulling out is unreliable and can end up with you pregnant.

Besides the pleasure is in ending up with a stomach full of sperm bubbling away inside you, then slowly seeping out of you afterwards. The deeper he puts it the longer it will take to drip out from you. While it is inside you, you don't wish it to be chasing your eggs around and finding a fertile one.

Cumbox: If I didn't know you better I would think you are trying to encourage this lady to be a total slut. But you are correct she did give him a Billy Clinton, But some say eating ain't cheating. As for the pregnancy thing oops. Could be fun. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Polishprince
zippless said:
Cumbox: If I didn't know you better I would think you are trying to encourage this lady to be a total slut. But you are correct she did give him a Billy Clinton, But some say eating ain't cheating. As for the pregnancy thing oops. Could be fun. LOL

No Zippy, I am trying to encourage her to be whatever she wants to be, without her holding anything back.I hope that she gets pleasure and gives pleasure to all that gets involved with her. I am trying to suggest ways that will do the least damage to all.
Being a slut...is that so wrong? Remember she came seeking our advice so it would appear that her thoughts are rather sluttish and these are the deeds she is hoping for. It is most unlikely that we will try and turn her into Nun, pure of heart and thoughts.

I am sure that many women have these thoughts but how many come out and admit it then try and do some thing about it without harming the marriage?

She enjoyed giving Oral so the next steps should get some Oral for herself then opening wide to see if she can take the stretching and the full inserting to the hilt, I am sure that it will be a challenge for her but a challenge that she will enjoy.

Yes, I am writing this rather vulgar but it is a vulgar and randy action she wants. We are not talking about a love act....Love is between Husband and Wife.....which she is not trying to replace.

She is just wanting the experience of getting on her back,stark naked, thighs spread wide waiting to be ****** open to the limit and left well fucked and delirious with pleasure. I hope she gets that.

One small point that might interest some. When a girl gets married or settles down her Husband promises her the best sex life he can provide, does it need to be him that does it?

Adair, how did you and Mark's evening with Justin and Kelly turn out. We are all interested in how and what the next step in your journey will be. I believe that cumbox has made some interesting observations I know that I am interested to hear your thoughts on what he has said. GTR

gatorrdw said:
Adair, how did you and Mark's evening with Justin and Kelly turn out. We are all interested in how and what the next step in your journey will be. I believe that cumbox has made some interesting observations I know that I am interested to hear your thoughts on what he has said. GTR

Yep, I am hoping that Adair will let us how it went and if she ended happy and content, stretched out and bubbling wiping, off the drips on her thighs.
If it did not go well we can still think and advise of other ways to proceed but it may involve a little bit of cheating.

Adair-

You should defintely do it!

Anna

Adair, I am also listening to this advice as I have many of the same desires and Needs as you. I will be 21 next month and am already considered a Size Queen. A big part of that is how I am attractive to Black Boys and Men I am single 5'2 125 lb blond. But I am watching carefully for how more experienced people (men AND women ) have handled these things. I happen to like VERY successful men. I just graduated high school last June at age 20. Everybody cheered for me at the ceremony but still was embarrassed to be 20. Anyway, I have realized that I do not know much and sure like experienced people. AND successful men.
Love, Mary

Hello Adair :
I have read the entire series of posts and I'm excited to see how you're doing . Remember , communication between you and hubby is very important . You haven't posted in several months and I assume things have progressed further . I hope all is well and I am looking forward to hearing more about this sexy adventure . Always tell hubby how much you love him and how you want to always be together . Since you haven't mentioned it don't forget birth control . I'm sure like "cumbox" said you would want to feel him in you bare so you can feel all those hard spurts of cum deep inside you where hubby can not reach .

I checked out your profile pictures and WOW ! Very pretty lady with a killer body . No wonder the guys are so attracted to you .

Good luck and keep us informed .

WM2