• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
I think, since you both are losers who would fuck your buddy's wives without his consent or knowledge, that you should fuck each other. No wait...then maybe you'd be the first males to have babies and they'd be devoid of the humanity gene too. So instead I hope you both wind up marrying the two biggest skank hoes on the planet who fuck around on you both in record-setting numbers.

Yo pimp,
I have had enough success and I am definitely equiped, with 8.5-inches, that loves to make white women pussy sore, drip butter, bleed and make their hips hurt(can you do that....pimp), so I don't worry about women fooling around on me, and yes I would fuck my buddy's wife if one of them give me the OK,,,,,,I just won't start it,.
I have also fucked one of my white roommate's girlfriend in the past, and you know what pimp,she loved black cock after that. ..............you see pimp, some of us don't worry about women fooling around as much as you, so of us have the tools and skills to brand that pussy, so if she leaves its because I may be too rough.
Now tell me how do you operate?

hotcouple2007 said:
LOL This is biggest load of bullshit I've read on here in a long time. You clearly have no clue what truly makes a woman stay or leave a long term relationship. Fucking a girl til she cums n screams your name is a great way to have fun and it's a recipe for hot chemistry, but it doesn't make a relationship satisfactory all by itself.

This is besides the fact that your chest beating does little to address the original point that pimp made, which is that this sort of behavior is completely without morals and ethically FUCKED UP. You can flip it, spin it, turn it upside down, play with it, dress it up in fancy fuck me pumps all you want...but that still doesn't disguise the fact that this type of behavior is pretty much morally indefensible. Screwing a girl with her man's permission is one thing...and can be a lot of fun for everyone...but planning to do it behind a friend's back is in a whole new league of depravity. If you don't understand why then you're even dumber than you sound.
This is very true and if someone can't understand what you are saying here they should not be fucking anyway as they might slip up and bring another idiot into the world. Good post Hotcouple.

again, pimp taking this very personal .. which makes me think he lost a wife/gf to BBC in the past.

Morals morals morals! We are on an ADULT website!!! lol

You want to talk morals?

Alrighty ..

Where are the morals in gangbang oriol parties?

Where are the morals in a husband offering his wife to other men?

By advertising gangfest you think you have morals??

Hey buddy I'd hate to tell you this, but you are going to HELL first class express!! lol

At least with me, I am just interested in fucking one woman .. but you pimp, you corrupting many and that is the most immoral behaviour. I really hope you like heat and humidity because where you going next life gonna have plenty of that!! lol

Sad that I have to share a name with this poster.

lewis said:
Yo pimp,
I have had enough success and I am definitely equiped, with 8.5-inches, that loves to make white women pussy sore, drip butter, bleed and make their hips hurt(can you do that....pimp), so I don't worry about women fooling around on me, and yes I would fuck my buddy's wife if one of them give me the OK,,,,,,I just won't start it,.
I have also fucked one of my white roommate's girlfriend in the past, and you know what pimp,she loved black cock after that. ..............you see pimp, some of us don't worry about women fooling around as much as you, so of us have the tools and skills to brand that pussy, so if she leaves its because I may be too rough.
Now tell me how do you operate?

I will counter this claim, and say that as a Black man, I fell into this claim that women won't cheat on me. My first wife can disprove your theory, lewis. (Sad that I share a name with you.) She slept around with a white male...and we had a kid together.

The dick and skills have NOTHING to do with it at times. Take note that her demeanor can change over time. :nono:

lewis don't waste your time on pimp. He is a sad lonely white dud behind a keyboard jerking off to IR fantasies!

Sad sad sad .. sigh ..

I've made my feelings perfectly clear and it matters not how many times it is explained or by how many people. Idiots like BlackDud74, BlackDud and Lewis (anyone care to comment on his obvious issues with women?) just don't get it. They are collective pieces of human excrament and not worth mine or anyone's elses time. Eventually all three will get what they deserve as you reap what you sow. They can insult me all they wish but the bottom line is they're lowlife scumbags. I wish, really wish, they'd have the stones to attend an Oreo party so me and REAL black men could give them the attitude adjustments they so sorely need. I'm done. Not even going to return to this thread as it lacks any merit or interest.

pimpology101 said:
I wish, really wish, they'd have the stones to attend an Oreo party so me and REAL black men could give them the attitude adjustments they so sorely need.

Him and real black men!! Finally him admitting that he is not a real man! :clap:

Finally he is in touch with him feminin side that he has always denied!! lol

I think I have touched on a sensitive nerve plimpy and hurt his feelings .. poor lil plimpy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackStud74 said:
lewis don't waste your time on pimp. He is a sad lonely white dud behind a keyboard jerking off to IR fantasies!

Sad sad sad .. sigh ..

You know what trips me out about the "Lords of morals" in this form is, what ever fetish they have is OK, what ever they want to do is OK, or whatever lifestyle they have is OK, ....but when a guy like me or you just voice a desire for a forbidden fruit, all hell breaks loose. People, we are all in the same place, so nobody here should be casting the first or any stones. What a lot of these "lords of morals" don't want to admitt it that your friends wife probably want to and is going to fuck you soon, and some folks are just jealous.
MY buddies' wife have asked me to go shopping with her many times, to come over and watch a movies many times, wants to take me to buy me shorts/cloths many times, and told me and my buddy I would be her boyfriend if he ever left her. I have never took any of these things serious or use any of it to create any problems in their marriage, because I am a friend to both, and don't get involve in their games.( and YES, I would be her lover if he ever left her) Yeah, anybody can be cheated on, its just that guys like pimp can't ever put up a fight, because he got no skills or equipment............peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing something or am I just thick?

From what I remember on this thread, you are trying to seduce someones wife who you consider a friend, without his or her knowledge.

Pimps parties seem to be for wholly consenting people.

How can the two be compared when it comes to morals?

Quite frankly you will do what you want to do or continue to fantasise about it without any help or support from anyone here. I see little mileage in turning it into a personal attack just because someone questioned your thinking behind it.

BlackStud74 said:
Done a lot of black guys and had a great time .. sounds like real classy lady
You have a whoa and a pimp lecturing us on morals .. gotta love this site!! lol :clap:

Let’s see, you just called me a “whoa” and then commented on my “class”? Then followup with the comment “gotta love this site”. Hey dumbass, why are YOU here anyway? According to the Homepage of THIS website it says it is “Dedicated to lovers of interracial lust!! Specifically white wives with black lovers.” Ok, I FIT that description, I admit to being a white wife with black lovers so it appears, I am here for the right reasons. YOU however are here looking for advice on CHEATING WITH YOUR FRIENDS NEW WIFE? Maybe you should find the website dedicated to backstabbing pricks trying to fuck their best friends new bride.
BTW, IF you are going to be critical of me and my seeking black lovers/fuckers, then you are in effect being critical of this entire website and the premise on which it exists. I am one of the REAL WOMEN on this board and I have proven it time and time again. I am here enjoying the BBC and sharing photos with this group.
I guess you would rather take advice from the fakes (guys) or wannabees (guys) that sit behind the keyboard and beat off while posting pics of others wives while claiming to be the husband. Have it your way, go ahead and screw the wife of your best friend, I hope he puts a bullet in your brain (and I hope he shoots you in the HEAD too!).

Txblueyes2k said:
Let’s see, you just called me a “whoa” and then commented on my “class”? Then followup with the comment “gotta love this site”. Hey dumbass, why are YOU here anyway? According to the Homepage of THIS website it says it is “Dedicated to lovers of interracial lust!! Specifically white wives with black lovers.” Ok, I FIT that description, I admit to being a white wife with black lovers so it appears, I am here for the right reasons. YOU however are here looking for advice on CHEATING WITH YOUR FRIENDS NEW WIFE? Maybe you should find the website dedicated to backstabbing pricks trying to fuck their best friends new bride.
BTW, IF you are going to be critical of me and my seeking black lovers/fuckers, then you are in effect being critical of this entire website and the premise on which it exists. I am one of the REAL WOMEN on this board and I have proven it time and time again. I am here enjoying the BBC and sharing photos with this group.
I guess you would rather take advice from the fakes (guys) or wannabees (guys) that sit behind the keyboard and beat off while posting pics of others wives while claiming to be the husband. Have it your way, go ahead and screw the wife of your best friend, I hope he puts a bullet in your brain (and I hope he shoots you in the HEAD too!).
This is a classic example how name calling on this site ends up turning into hate. You have a person here talking morales here and then wants to fuck his best friends wife then calls another person a whoa and she gets pimped some morales saying thes things. Then saying someone else is going to hell. Who knows who is going to hell but if pimp ends up there you'll get to meet him. Blueeyes there are a ton of fakes and assholes here all we can do is take time and weed the people off it takes a while but it can be done. I think your a classy lady.

wait a min blackstud74, you claim to be a Marine!! well i have had the displeasure of meeting a few "jarheads" when i was in the service. From what i have read here in these past posts on this thread, is that you couldnt be a marine if you wanted to. Every marine i have ever come into contact with is a moral, standup kinda man. Any man who would plant the seeds of adultry in another mans wife is not a standup kinda guy, and remember this blackstud, when you plant those seeds you have taken away the CHOISE you so boldy stated in one of your last posts. Also for the rest of you out there, blackstud was the one to ask for the advise and they go of the deep end when the advise he was getting wasn't what he wanted.

Txblueyes2k said:

If you take out some of the language which you have to accept because this lady has been driven to it, this is one of the most honest and telling posts I have ever had the honour of reading.

lewis said:
You know what trips me out about the "Lords of morals" in this form is, what ever fetish they have is OK, what ever they want to do is OK, or whatever lifestyle they have is OK, ....but when a guy like me or you just voice a desire for a forbidden fruit, all hell breaks loose. People, we are all in the same place, so nobody here should be casting the first or any stones. What a lot of these "lords of morals" don't want to admitt it that your friends wife probably want to and is going to fuck you soon, and some folks are just jealous.
MY buddies' wife have asked me to go shopping with her many times, to come over and watch a movies many times, wants to take me to buy me shorts/cloths many times, and told me and my buddy I would be her boyfriend if he ever left her. I have never took any of these things serious or use any of it to create any problems in their marriage, because I am a friend to both, and don't get involve in their games.( and YES, I would be her lover if he ever left her) Yeah, anybody can be cheated on, its just that guys like pimp can't ever put up a fight, because he got no skills or equipment............peace.

Very well said lewis!! We have a few (maybe one with many personalities!) who live in houses made of glass yet throw people with stones!

This site is about fucking to put it simply! The words morals should not be mentioned on this site! I wonder how many names pimp is going under in this site! lol

Txblueyes2k said:

Just one question .. when did you come off prozac?? lol

Just calm down. No BBC to keep you busy?

You still talking about fucking BBCs WHOLESALE yet you got the nerve to keep lecturing on morals! I guess this whoa must have been a nun before she converted! ;)

As for calling you a whoa .. well .. The dictionary's defention is: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money or a promiscuous or immoral woman
promiscuous/immoral does sound like you. You should not be ashamed of "whoa" you are :)

as you said ..This site is about white wives with black lovers!! PERIOD!!

NOW MOVE YOUR SKANKY ASS OUTTA HERE!!

Husband_white_father said:
wait a min blackstud74, you claim to be a Marine!! well i have had the displeasure of meeting a few "jarheads" when i was in the service. From what i have read here in these past posts on this thread, is that you couldnt be a marine if you wanted to. Every marine i have ever come into contact with is a moral, standup kinda man. Any man who would plant the seeds of adultry in another mans wife is not a standup kinda guy, and remember this blackstud, when you plant those seeds you have taken away the CHOISE you so boldy stated in one of your last posts. Also for the rest of you out there, blackstud was the one to ask for the advise and they go of the deep end when the advise he was getting wasn't what he wanted.

AMAZINGLY enough .. another NOOB coming out of the woodwork just in time! hmm lol

I am impressed by how many new aliases he can creat to defend his point!

Downright amazing!

I, like many others on here, have no problem listning to opinions even if we did not agree with it. What I have a problem with, is when someone gets personal and starts with this morals and other judgments.

We are on a site where wives are hooking up with men that are not thier husbands. To 99.8% of population that will not qualify as MORAL!!
So the minute we stepped through this door, we parked the moral vehicle outside. So for those who want to dicuss morals, go your Sunday school!

If you think this thread is immoral then keep on stepping specially if thread owner expressed more than once lack of interest!

IS THAT SO FUCKIN HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!

mhall said:
If you take out some of the language which you have to accept because this lady has been driven to it, this is one of the most honest and telling posts I have ever had the honour of reading.

You make it sound like you just finished reading one of shakespearian plays!! lol

WTF!! What you read was the rantings of some crazy promiscuous over the hill middleaged woman who is so desperate for attention that now she is turning to online hoping to catch attention .. any attention!!

GET REAL!

thawks said:
Lewis and Blackstud are just showing their true colors - yellow, chicken shits. Or how about liar, cheat, scum bag, etc. Just keep in mind gentlemen, what goes around comes around but I suppose you try to blame that on the "man" too. What a bunch of scum!

Here you go .. another fine white cuck, McDonalds store employee sharing his words of wisdom lol

BTW, he is offering to share his wife for those interested and Iheared she will come with fries and milkshake, just make sure you "supersize" her!! LOL

thawks said:
If that is the best comeback you have........I challenge anyone to read my history of posts vs. yours on this site and then form an opinion. As far as the McDonalds comment, what does that have to do with intelligence? As far as you know I could be the Western VP of North America McDonalds making several zero's with a good number in front of them. So would that make me more or less of an idiot because I do not agree with you? I tried to give you a break, but you continue to show your true colors of ignorance, arrogance and selfishness.

What I go by is your posts about wanting to share your wife with other men. By all means more power to you but you are a cuck and will always be cuck! Don't ever call yourself a man!

NOW BRING YOUR WIFE OVER HERE AND GO SIT IN THE CORNER LIKE TEH GOOD CUCK YOUR!!

"yellow, chicken shits. Or how about liar, cheat, scum bag" You started your post with these childish name calling and wonder why people get offended.
Throw dirt at people then you better have a good washing machine!

Users who are viewing this thread