• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
its going slower than Id liked lol
but I am re learning the ropes and things are movin. I'd post when I get to next base :)

Use those same ropes to hang your worthless ass.

another immature post pimpo congrats! Soon you will have 2,000 posts on here and will qualify to a trip to Negieria where you will be a given a ride in a cab to undisclosed location where you will get gangbanged by a group of african BBC and fulfill your fantasy!

Congrats again pimpo!

Bet imagining that gets you hard. We ALL know what you're really about. It's ok to come out of the closet already. Everyone knows you're a pole smoker anyway.

just calm down pimpo .. take a deep breath .. everything will be OKAY!!

I agree thawks that is why I took a couple of steps back and let the husband set the pace. It is not worth it in the long run.

So if husband wants to move to next step (which I think he is!) then I'd be happy to oblige! :)

Just look at the number of times I've told him to stop and quit subjecting members to this nonsense. I know that it applies to me too.

But, to be honest, I didn't get or even halfway understand the last sentence of your post. I do appreciate the reality-check though. This one can push my hot button like no one else, not even snowy, pa_passive or weak white hubby.

Now I am the one disappointed in you, Thawks. Knowing what this person is and has represented himself to be, I cannot believe you're encouraging him in any way. He's not to be trusted an ounce and not only should that couple have nothing to do with him but the husband ought to remove a few of Dud's teeth.

of course the only question is how husband reacts after it happened. So far I am getting signals to move ahead ..

pimpo you whine about being followed yet you posting unwelcome rant after rant that is unrelated to topic. Get a hint and move on kido!

I'm totally on topic and no longer speaking directly to you, but rather the "situation" as you have presented it. Don't come in here and ask for opinions and then bitch when you get one you don't like.

we have heared your worthless opinion .. I think its a load of crap. move on.

I don't give a shit if you do. You only think so because you lack any common decency. You wanna be told it's ok to cut your friend down the back and get that pussy in bed at any cost. Well you ought to know better. If you had a conscience.

where is the common decency in gangbang orgies??
and about getting pussy in bed at any cost, as said a dozen posts back, I am waiting for husband to give the go ahead otherwise it might be too much ofheadach!

Too much of a headache? Is that the only reason? I don't believe you anyway.

And yeah there is a modicum of decency at a gangbang depending on the quality of people involved. Explained that to you enough.

Back to the start of the thread Leave the wife alone. Just married why would you want to enter between a just married couple and cause problems. Have some human decency and wait until they have some time and then if they want to go and live a free lifestyle of sex then so be it. I also find it strange that you ask for advice then jump on what some people say.

i say fuck it, do what you wanna do, cuz, if we told ya :NO", you'd do it anyway, i say if the circumstance comes up, and an opportunity arises, get a boner and tag it, if not, don't no big deal, if it was pimp's wife, you would have already broke down them sugar walls, i don't see why you guys are so salty.

No woman I'd ever be with or have would give a guy like Dud the time of day.

Users who are viewing this thread