• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Africa;Harsh Reality

• Thread starterWhite-Male_Truth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

White-Male_Truth

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
For those weird individuals wanting to go to Africa. I will be posting Crime statistics. South Africa alone,has the highest crime rate in the world. Here is an article. I will be posting statistics in the near future. White women are ***** daily. The white farmers are being killed,and soon,after Mandela dies,there will be a White genocide. Here is to the sick individuals who claim they know Africa. Im here to combat that,and give a dose of reality. Here is a little article on the SA situation......

Editor's note: Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin is an online, subscription intelligence news service from the creator of WorldNetDaily.com – a journalist who has been developing sources around the world for the last 25 years.

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

While former South African President Nelson Mandela, 85, scoffs at rumors of ill health, plans are being made by the nation's Communist Party to slaughter all whites in the country upon his death, G2B sources say.

One of the operations planned entails 70,000 armed black men "being transported to the Johannesburg city center within an hour" in taxicabs to attack whites.

The plans are variously dubbed "Operation Vula," "Night of the Long Knives," "Operation White Clean-up," "Operation Iron Eagle" and "Red October campaign."

Operation "Our Rainy Day" was to be carried out after the death of Nelson Mandela and would have entailed blacks being transported to the largest cities in taxis.

The assailants were expected to "take over" fuel points and massacre whites. The attacks would lead to a coup.

Sources say most blacks in the country are aware of the plans. When racial disputes occur, blacks often tell whites, "Wait until Mandela dies.”

"White people in South Africa can deny it to the end of the earth, but we are in real danger," one resident said. "This is no joke and any person with half a brain can see that this rumor has spiraled out of control."

Many whites are now convinced a vicious campaign of ethnic cleansing will follow Mandela's death whenever it comes. Some are making preparations for retreats.

"I have prepared myself and we have a gathering place where we can fortify for four weeks after Mandela’s death," said one white South African. "If nothing happens it will be a miracle."

The Red October campaign is allegedly a Communist plot to oust President Thabo Mbeki. Mbeki would be replaced by Cyril Ramaphosa.

"I was starting to think I was going nuts!" said another white South Africa resident. "'Operation Uhuru' or 'Operation White Clean-up' is definitely no rumor. I spoke to someone who told me that some blacks in Zimbabwe have also confirmed that this 'event' will take place. My cousin stays on a farm in Mpumalanga, not too far from Johannesburg. A black police officer in that district told his white colleague that they are going to kill us like flies, and there is nothing we can do about it. And that they also don't care if we know."

Meanwhile, Mandela, obviously aware of the growing rumors, last week assured the public he is well.

"My health is all right," he told reporters in Cape Town. "I'm doing very well. Others have gone further and said I am on the eve of going to my grave. If that day comes, I will go and knock at the door of heaven. ... They will look at the list and say: 'Your name is not here ... can you try next door?'"

Concern about Mandela's health surfaced last month when he canceled a scheduled meeting with visiting German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder. The former president was at the time relaxing on the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius.

Mandela joked that when his time comes, "I will look for a branch of the ANC (the ruling African National Congress) in that world (and) I'll join it."

Subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin

What does all of this say? It speaks for it's-self. I have more updated statistics. It's actually gotten worse. Black men will do anything to have white women and it's very evident from the situations these people face in South Africa. Hence,black men doing anything in their power to be with a white woman. They know black women are not desireable,and they know White women are the most precious women on the face of the earth. :)

Dude, look where you are. This is a forum dedicated to what may for a few be a lifestyle choice but which is for most a simple fantasy.

Reality has no place here. Be at peace with that.

south african paranoia's

Please don't confuse White male truth's comments with reality. They are just using certain facts as an excuse to represent of the paranoia of certain whites and certain blacks.

There are some who do not not even consider South Africa to be part of 'Africa'.

Mind you if it where just think of all that prime white meat that coming available on the white slavery for the rest of Africa....

umm , okay

Thanks for the education WHITE-MALE IDIOT.What are you scared of ?? GO BACK IN YOUR TRAILER AND LOCK THE DOOR.

Well for one,i don't live in a trailor park. Two;Im not scared of anything. Im just relaying facts.

afrika said:
u just gettin fuckin angry coz tha white females are wanting bulls and gettin satisfied.DarkCarvern ......?wat does that mean u idiot keep yo stories to yourself fool.

You can't even type proper english. Im not worried about anything. If you would have taken the time to read the articles,you would notice,it's not "lies." But then,i wouldn't expect someone who can't type proper english,to read.

As it stands,not that many people are interested in this "Fantasy." In the real world Black men are looked upon as lazy,crybabies.

Intelligent,good looking white women usually wan't nothing to do with people like you.:)

expatdad said:
Please don't confuse White male truth's comments with reality. They are just using certain facts as an excuse to represent of the paranoia of certain whites and certain blacks.

There are some who do not not even consider South Africa to be part of 'Africa'.

Mind you if it where just think of all that prime white meat that coming available on the white slavery for the rest of Africa....

Sorry. I offered statistics. It's in the writting. You know nothing. You come back with your opinion,where as i offered FACTS.

Anything you say has nothing to do with what's going on in South Africa. I would take what you have to say with a grain of salt,considering your the sick bastard who likes your own daughter "blacked."

Your one sick individual.

Im just offering real advice,for those blind people wanting to go to Africa.

Now you know a LITTLE of what MY forefathers/mothers had to go through at the hands of yours.What goes around,comes around.

White male's just typical racist, focusing on the most negative aspects on africa assume that the continents bad. I could quite easily look for problems which affect a European country, it doesn't mean its representative of the entire continent - duh.

To see ourselves as others see us !

Have you had a "close" look at the reality in Iraq?
Talk about spreading democracy to the worldman.

jocum said:
Have you had a "close" look at the reality in Iraq?
Talk about spreading democracy to the worldman.

Actually,i have had a close examination,in Iraq. Considering i was there when Baghdad fell,you ignorant idiot.

I serve in the USMC,and have been a rifleman for 1st Marine Exp Division for 6 years now. I have had a close look.

Have you?

friscof said:
Now you know a LITTLE of what MY forefathers/mothers had to go through at the hands of yours.What goes around,comes around.

I know your here,because it makes you feel better as a person. Your here,because you obviously have a white woman fetish. There is nothing wrong with that,my friend......As black women are not the most tastefull things to look at,or dream about.

Payback? Im white,and i can never change that. I am married to a gorgeous White woman. How is this payback,when your online dreaming about white women?

:) :wtf:

This kind of rumour has been put out by the white minorities in Africa all the time.

This kind of rumour was put around by biggotted white losers from the day the African countries first got independence and the stories of genocide were used to fuel white hatred and fear but it never materialised and history shows Africans are more likely to kill each other than whites - example Rwanda.

The enlightened whites wh0 integrated and were not afraid of black men enjoyed the good life and still enjoy a life many white people in Europe and the USA envy. Nothing is perfect and in Europe there is a strong feeling the the USA is going to lose it power to Russia and Europe as it is depleting its natural resources at an alarming rate and that the right wing extremeists will kill all blacks and any whites who associate with them in fact practice genocide on their own citizens!! Well intelligent people know this in not true although like all things there are indicators that say it might be true - read the diatribe in this thread from a man very obviously wanting to creat racial hatred again to his own inadequate purpose quoting what he says are authorative documents and information. I prefer to have my own mind open, to talk to the real people, to have proper dialogue and to know the facts not be influenced by panic and misinformed people and articles.

There is nothing new in these rumours they have been around over 30 years now and still no blood bath only poverty and disease and greed.

Truth? What Truth?

Well I'm to give you a bashing because every word you type in is electronic diahorrea.
Flock to white communites?! What makes you think I flock to white communites? I was born in Europe you moron. African have built great civilisations such as the Kingdom of Shona and swahili kingdoms(not that your dumb ignorant ass would know anything about that). Youn don't know jack-shit the place other than your random propanganda you post on here.

And don't think for one minute im jealous. I'm actually quite proud of White women. They are the sexiest creatures on the face of the earth. And it's no mistake that black men wan't them......

I can't say the same for black women. They are not so taste-full,and black men know this.

That's why you are obsessed with White women. Rightfully,so. I don't find black women attractive either.

Black women are not-so tastefull? Noooo. You couldn't be further form the truth. Black women are the prettiest woman on earth.
32.jpg

xPPtiara_0070.jpg

interview_Neferteri_Shepherd_6.jpg

I'm glad that you don't like black women. i would want the likes of you infecting the nubian gene pool. For you information I came on this site because I as a part-time stripper, and a white guy asked me to have sex with his wife, which I obliged to, he then introduced me to this site. You on the other hand are a jealous little motherfucker who can't handle your woman wanting us. You most of your time hear either looking to start something all jacking off to all the ladies in the wives section.

As to your other racist comments heres my suggestion. Go fuck your mother you little dicked ignorant pissant bitch! (Could I clarify any further how little you and your opinions mean anymore?) Have a nice day dickhead.:)

UK_Black_Dong said:
Well I'm to give you a bashing because every word you type in is electronic diahorrea.
Flock to white communites?! What makes you think I flock to white communites? I was born in Europe you moron. African have built great civilisations such as the Kingdom of Shona and swahili kingdoms(not that your dumb ignorant ass would know anything about that). Youn don't know jack-shit the place other than your random propanganda you post on here.

Black women are not-so tastefull? Noooo. You couldn't be further form the truth. Black women are the prettiest woman on earth.
32.jpg

xPPtiara_0070.jpg

interview_Neferteri_Shepherd_6.jpg

I'm glad that you don't like black women. i would want the likes of you infecting the nubian gene pool. For you information I came on this site because I as a part-time stripper, and a white guy asked me to have sex with his wife, which I obliged to, he then introduced me to this site. You on the other hand are a jealous little motherfucker who can't handle your woman wanting us. You most of your time hear either looking to start something all jacking off to all the ladies in the wives section.

As to your other racist comments heres my suggestion. Go fuck your mother you little dicked ignorant pissant bitch! (Could I clarify any further how little you and your opinions mean anymore?) Have a nice day dickhead.:)
I'd bet money that you're in fact not a black male, but let's assume the contrary for argument's sake. You seem to be feeding off the same racist propaganda created by sensationalist white men that the other guy is.

“You on the other hand are a jealous little motherfucker who can't handle your woman wanting us”

There are a few white women who truly fall in love with black men, just as there are Asian women who fall for Latin men for instance. I could assure you they’d avoid sites such as these, which misrepresent the truth about REAL interracial relationships. This place is definitely white male territory. I too am guilty of getting off on seeing black men with white women; this is why I come here. Most of the women we watch in videotapes fucking hordes of black studs do so because they love their husbands or girlfriends.

funwife04 said:
This kind of rumour was put around by biggotted white losers from the day the African countries first got independence and the stories of genocide were used to fuel white hatred and fear but it never materialised and history shows Africans are more likely to kill each other than whites - example Rwanda.

The enlightened whites wh0 integrated and were not afraid of black men enjoyed the good life and still enjoy a life many white people in Europe and the USA envy. Nothing is perfect and in Europe there is a strong feeling the the USA is going to lose it power to Russia and Europe as it is depleting its natural resources at an alarming rate and that the right wing extremeists will kill all blacks and any whites who associate with them in fact practice genocide on their own citizens!! Well intelligent people know this in not true although like all things there are indicators that say it might be true - read the diatribe in this thread from a man very obviously wanting to creat racial hatred again to his own inadequate purpose quoting what he says are authorative documents and information. I prefer to have my own mind open, to talk to the real people, to have proper dialogue and to know the facts not be influenced by panic and misinformed people and articles.

There is nothing new in these rumours they have been around over 30 years now and still no blood bath only poverty and disease and greed.

Ok. Judging from your post,i consider you sick and twisted. As i stated before,and as i have shown proof and statistics,you come back with opinion. This is your belief. If you wish to continue to think,everything i posted,is propaganda,and lies,your sadly mistaken.

Your the one lying.

Do you have proof,stating the opposite?

You don't,because everything YOU have said is based on lies and propaganda. You wish to believe in the multi-cultural life,and think it's disney land. It's not.

Africa is the most violent place on earth. There is constant white genocide going on in South Africa,and i have offered proof.....If you wan't more proof,i will post more statistics,without hesitation.

I have started this thread to combat popular belief,regaurding Africa.

Leave your opinions at the door lady. It's obvious you live in an all white community,because if you didn't you would know what im talking about.

MatthewT said:
I'd bet money that you're in fact not a black male, but let's assume the contrary for argument's sake. You seem to be feeding off the same racist propaganda created by sensationalist white men that the other guy is.

“You on the other hand are a jealous little motherfucker who can't handle your woman wanting us”

There are a few white women who truly fall in love with black men, just as there are Asian women who fall for Latin men for instance. I could assure you they’d avoid sites such as these, which misrepresent the truth about REAL interracial relationships. This place is definitely white male territory. I too am guilty of getting off on seeing black men with white women; this is why I come here. Most of the women we watch in videotapes fucking hordes of black studs do so because they love their husbands or girlfriends.

Good post Matthew. I couldn't have said it better myself.

MatthewT said:

You can bet anything you wan't. It's obvious you have a White woman fetish. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

I'm not jealous. Im married to a gorgeous white woman.

Your on here dreaming. Did you understand that? That's right. I said your on here DREAMING of being with a white woman. That doesn't do anything to make me jealous.

If you hold Black women in such high regaurds,why would you be on here? It's simple;It's because you know black women are not attractive,and white women are.

It's no secret black men will do anything to be with a white women. Even if she is overweight,and un-attractive.

And yes,you do flock to white communities.

Because African families can't build proper communities,and social structures.

While some of the statistical information offered here might be valid, this girl is too enraptured by Expatdad's vivid narrative of African pleasuring to pay that much attention to the negative.....only because he's playing to my repressed biological urges so effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread